HAPPY HAIRS HAPPY YOU
|1||Go Richh Protein Shampoo||1 Bottle (250 ml)|
|2||Go Richh Hair Conditioner||1 Bottle (250 ml)|
|3||Go Richh Hair Oil||1 Bottle (100 ml)|
Nowadays people are facing a lot of issues with their hair due to changing lifestyle or some other health issues. In the present era especially girls are more likely to do hair pressing, curling, straightening and other hair styling techniques. All these things damage their hair at extreme levels. So with doing all such activities with hairs we must take care of them by oiling, shampooing and conditioning with good hair care products, so that you may avoid damaging hairs, hair fall, rough hairs, baldness, dandruff and all such health concerns. For keeping your hair happy and yourself happy you must choose herbal remedies for hair health care. Here we are going to discuss an amazing pack for hair care by planet ayurveda. The name of the pack is Go Richh Hair Combo and it includes three hair care products that are Go Richh Protein shampoo, Go Richh Hair Conditioner and Go Richh Hair Oil. Let’s discuss all the things about these amazing hair care products.
LIST OF MEDICATIONS IN GO-RICHH HAIR COMBO
Planet ayurveda is providing you with the great and effective hair care pack that provides you full hair care benefits. It includes the below mentioned 3 herbal products. Let us discuss in detail about the products, ingredients and the benefits of each ingredient.
- GO RICHH PROTEIN SHAMPOO
- GO RICHH HAIR CONDITIONER
- GO RICHH HAIR OIL
1. GO RICHH PROTEIN SHAMPOO
it is a medicine which is in the form of jam and it is used to promote the health and immunity of a person. It contains many ingredients which are rejuvenating in nature. Provides essential nutrition to the body by providing vitamins and minerals to the body. It contains ingredients like
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Bhringraj Extract (Eclipta alba): Bhringraj is a herb that provides healthy hairs by preventing lots of hair damage conditions. Like it prevents dandruff, dry scalp, prevents hair fall, repairs hair damage. Also it promotes hair health by promoting hair growth, making hairs lustrous. So due to these benefits we added bhringraj to this herbal shampoo.
- Amla Extract (Phyllanthus Emblica): Amla is the best known herb for healthy hairs. It improves the scalp strength and prevents premature greying of hairs by maintaining the pigmentation in the hairs. Also prevents and cures parasitic scalp infections such as lice infections, so these factors are effective in promoting hair health.
- Jatamansi Extract (Nardostachys jatamansi): Jtamansi another magical herb for hairs. It is very effective in promoting hair growth and preventing hair fall.
- Aloe vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis): Aloe vera application to scalp unblocked the hair follicles by removing excessive oil from it which in turn promotes the hair growth.
- Soya Protein Extract (Glycine max): This extract is best in strengthening the damaged hairs by keeping hairs hydrated.
- Pure Honey (Shahad): Honey possesses humectant and emollient properties that promote hair health. Honey as a humectant preserves the moisture in the scalp and hairs and its emollient property promotes smoothness of the hairs.
- Other ingredients which helps in the formation of shampoo are-Elfan AT 84, Celquat SC 230 M, FM-1200, Glycerin, Viatenza Almond PE-8, Methyl Lactate, Iscaguard PEG, Tinosorb M, Bangicid 90 Cosmetics, CAPB, Elfacos GT 282 S and D.M Water.
Directions To Apply: Apply this shampoo in required quantity according to your hair length on the wet hairs and scalp. Massage it to form lather and after that rinse it with water.
2. GO RICHH HAIR CONDITIONER
Usually people are familiar with hair conditioners but they are using conditioners that may damage their hair. So we recommend you to avoid these types of products to prevent hair damage and shift to herbal conditioner which keeps your hair shiny along with promoting healthy hairs. So we are providing you go richh hair conditioner by planet ayurveda. It includes several ingredients that make it healthy for your hairs along with providing them shine. Let’s take a look on the properties of several ingredients of this conditioner one by one:
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Almond (Prunus dulcis): We have nothing like that of almonds to help with skin, diet and hair. Grandma knows best about the benefits of almonds, which have cut across the time test, unlike the food fats that come and go. Almond trees in the past era were very popular because of the bombardment of benefits almonds offered. Nowadays almonds are the best nutrition for the whole body and our hair. Almonds help in promoting hair health care by enhancing hair tensile strength and hair thickness, prevent premature hair greying, cures dandruff and prevents hair fall. So due to all these facts almond oil is regarded as one of the best herbs for hairs.
- Walnut Oil (Juglans regia): For hairs pressed and cold walnut oil is best. Indians use several oils for stronger, longer and shinier hairs. Do you agree with this context? And if yes then you also tried some usual variables like olive oil, neem oil, coconut oil and many others.although you are always searching for a good hair oil. Have you ever used walnut oil? It is very good for pampering hair. Girls more likely love to pamper their hair by oiling, shampooing, conditioning and many other hair care routines. Walnut oil specifically prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth along with that keeps hair hydrating and which in turn make hairs look shiny.
- Argan Oil (Argania spinosa): Argan oil is also known as liquid gold. It is used in several home remedies for promoting overall health. Along with that it makes our hairs happy by nourishing them. Its main effect is on damaged hairs by finishing the split ends. It prevents our hairs from sun damage, so helpful in preventing the dryness and bad effect of ultraviolet rays.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera): Coconut oil includes several benefits for our scalp and hair. Using it in daily hair care routine helps in moisturising and seal hair. And help in preventing flaky and dry scalp along with the dandruff as well as hair breakage and split ends.
- Reetha Extract (Sapindus mukorossi): Reetha is best for conditioning the hairs and preventing hair greying.
- Amla Extract (Emblica officinalis): Amla is considered as the best and miraculous herb for promoting hair health. It includes all the health promoting qualities like preventing hair fall and promoting hair health, provides damage free and split end free hairs, prevents hair greying, so all these qualities make it the best herb for hair health.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis): Green tea’s major role in hair care is in boosting hair growth and regrowth. So it is beneficial in curing baldness and other hair fall issues.
- Other ingredients used: Armocare VGH-70, Ginol 1618, Viatenza Argan PE-8, Arguard 16-29, Elfamoist AC, Amino Silicone Emulsion CS-1618, Iscaguard PEG, Structure PQ-37 P and D.M Water.
Directions To Use: After shampooing your hairs apply this herbal conditioner on the hair length after that leave it for two minutes and rinse it off.
3. GO RICHH HAIR OIL
Oiling is a must for keeping your hair happy and healthy. If you don’t oil your hair you may feel a lot of dryness, dandruff, roughness, loss of lustre and all these things lead to hair damage and loss of hairs. So it is a must to oil your hair on a regular basis to keep your hair happy. Now we are mentioning the ingredients of the Go Richh Hair oil to keep hair damage free and healthy, let’s know all about the ingredients of this hair oil.
DOSAGE: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Palash beej (Butea monosperma): Palash beej prevents hair root damage due to its astringent qualities and improves hair growth.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): It prevents dandruff, dry scalp, prevents hair fall, repairs hair damage. Also it promotes hair health by promoting hair growth, making hairs lustrous.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): Brahmi provides a soothing effect to the scalp and promotes brain health.
- Triphala- amalaki (emblica officinalis), bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) and haritaki (Terminalia bellirica): Three of these herbs pamper the hairs and promote overall health.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): It nourishes hair follicles which provide softness and shine to the hairs.
- Indrayan beej (Citrullus colocynthis): It is mainly beneficial for preventing hair greying but its application also promotes hair growth.
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra): It promotes hair growth by enhancing the blood circulation in hair follicles of scalp and hair follicles.
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): It is rich in proteins and its main effect is to prevent hair greying and provide a shiny texture.
- Anantmool madrasi (Trichosanthes cucumerina): It is beneficial in inducing hair regrowth.
- Kutaj beej (Holarrhena antidysenterica): It possesses astringent properties that helps in preventing hair root damage which in turn prevent hair fall.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi): The very best effect of jatamansi for hairs includes promoting hair growth and preventing hair fall.
- Chharila (Parmelia perlata): It is also known as pathar phool. This flower powder is added to the oil to provide aroma to the oil.
- Chandan (Santalum album): It is helpful in preventing excess oil clogging in hair follicles so it prevents hair fall, along with that it provides shiny hair texture.
- Nimbu Ras (Citrus limon): It makes our scalp dandruff free.
- Chakramard (Cassia tora): This herb is helpful in preventing hairs from any type of infections like leech infection.
Oils added in Go Richh Hair Oil: Almond oil (Pterocarpus santalinus), Malkangni oil (Celastrus paniculatus), Corn oil (Zea mays), Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum), Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus), Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum) and Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera). All these oils are best in pampering the hairs and prevent all the hairs related issues and promote hair health.
Directions To Apply: Apply this herbal oil on your scalp properly and massage it for 10-15 minutes and shampoo your hairs leaving oil overnight.
Go Richh Hair Combo is a hair health combo by planet ayurveda. It includes 3 herbal products for preventing your hairs from being damaged and also promotes good health of your hairs. Regularly we all are not taking care of our hairs and many of us are facing a lot of hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, premature greying, baldness, thinning of hairs, split ends, rough and dull hairs. So to prevent all such conditions planet ayurveda listed three herbal hair care products for daily use in one pack that is Go Richh Hair Combo. It includes three herbal products- Go Richh Protein Shampoo, Go Richh Hair Conditioner and Go Richh Hair Oil. In the above study we discuss all the products in detail along with the role of each and every ingredient present in these hair care products. So with these wonderful and fantastic qualities these products are very beneficial for your hair. We suggest you to add this hair care combo to your daily hair care routine and cut yourself from day to day hair problems by keeping this slogan in your mind happy hairs happy you.