Lavender Ylang Ylang Natural Face & Body Bath Gel – [210 ml (7.1 OZ)]
Lavender ylang ylang natural face & body bath gel is the herbal product that is pleasant for the skin. It provides relaxing and rekindling effect to mind, body after bathing with this gel. This herbal gel supports the skin tissues and thus helps in maintaining the healthy skin. It is prepared from natural herbs.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)- 1.5%
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)- 1.2%
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbedensis)- 1.5%
- Basil (Oscimum Sanctum) – 0.5%
- Gel Base Q.S.
- Color Ci-42090
- Dmdm Hydantoin – 0.1%,
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – 0.2%,
- Methylisothiazolinone – 0.25%
THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES OF THE GEL
- It is rich with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it to fight against skin infection and reduces inflammations.
- Gel also acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agent.
- Useful in itching conditions.
- Resource of astringent properties as well as good toner for the skin.
- It provides calming and soothing effect on the skin.
- Potent moisturizer.
- Also hold up many anti-oxidants.
- Source of Vitamins (Vitamin A) and minerals.
MEDICINAL USE OF THE GEL
Lavender Ylang Ylang natural face and body bath gel has cosmetic effects on the skin, however it can be used in some mild to moderate skin conditions like:
- Sun stroke
It is a skin condition with inflammation and irritation of the skin. Affected area in general seems to be very dry, thickened or scaly.
Dermatitis is skin condition characterized by inflamed skin and itchy rash on swollen, red skin. Sometimes blistering can occur, in many forms. Rashes may be mild or severe. There may be Dry and flaky skin also.
Cellulitis is a common infection of skin caused by streptococcus and staphylococcus bacteria. Cellulitis develop as a swollen, red area of skin that feels hot and tender. The redness and swelling often spread rapidly and it is painful.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS USED IN THE BATH GEL
1. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Lavender is an herbaceous plant that is an astringent as well as an analgesic in nature. Provides toning to the skin and also relieves burn wounds and minor injuries of the skin. Lavender oil due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties is effective in fighting against skin infections and inflammatory conditions like acne, boils, pimples etc.
The stress of anxious mind and body is relieved due to is aromatic effect. Useful in delaying the signs of ageing. Even it can reduce swelling and pain caused by any insect bite.
2. Neem (Azadirachta indica)
Neem is great herb with so many medicinal properties. Valuable use in skin treatments. It is having anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. Proficient remedy for dry skin and effective against black heads, white heads and enlarged pores. In case of itching particularly Neem is advised for bathing like in Scabies infection and other fungal and bacterial infections. It is an antiseptic for the skin.
It is found to have effects of beautifying the skin and improves its overall texture. Other use is that it controls the sensitivity and clear off blemishes and scar marks. Even helps to lighten the skin pigmentation, delays all signs of ageing as well conditions the skin.
3. Aloe Vera (Aloe barbedensis)
Aloe Vera is widely used as a medicinal herb has beautifying effects, therefore it is found in various beauty products. It is a good source of antioxidants lot of anti-oxidants help to maintain the natural flexibility of the skin, alleviating out signs of damage, which may be result of daily exposure to sun and air pollutants. It moisturizes the skin and has a calming and soothing effect. It is held with minerals and vitamins that are beneficial for the skin to remain healthy. Gel of the plant provides nourishment to the skin. It is used as a cosmetic base. It is a good cleanser of the skin that helps to keep the skin young and radiant.
4. Holy Basil (Oscimum sanctum)
Basil is commonly known as tulsi plant in India. Basil is found to have wonderful healing effects. It balances the kapha content of the skin and acts as a potent cleanser. A source of high retinol content (Vitamin A) that benefits the skin. Having many anti-oxidants and is protective against ringworm and other recurrent skin infections. Improves the overall skin texture as well tones the skin. Anti-venom effect against bee stings and other poisonous insects.
METHOD OF ITS APPLICATION
- Take a small amount of Bath Gel and then apply it all over the body with a loofah.
- Massage the gel gently in circular motions in upward direction. Work up a good lather and then wash with water gently.
- Usage: Can be applied 1-2 times a day or as when required.
- Use – Only for external use.
- Product form – This product is available in the form of Gel.
- Package type – Bottle pack
- Package quantity – 210 ml
ADVANTAGES OF USING THIS PRODUCT
- 100% natural product.
- Absolutely free from chemicals, fillers and yeast etc.
- This product is formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts.
- It is available at a reasonable cost
- It is free of Paraben.