WE DISPATCH ALL CONFIRMED ORDERS WITHIN 12 WORKING HOURS
- Shipping within India: We will ship your order through a prominent and reputed courier agency. If courier service for your area is not available we will send through Speed Post service of India Post i.e. EMS. For Free Shipping, a customer requires to purchase at least a product of Rs. 500 and above. If the amount of the product is less than Rs. 500 then he has to pay extra shipping charges and that is Rs. 175.
- Shipping Outside India: If you are in any other country – your parcel will be sent through EMS [International Express Mail Service] or DHL/Fedex (if you paid for the same – refer to details below for the same). For Free Shipping, a customer requires to purchase at least a product of 30$ and above. If the amount of the product is less than 30$ then he has to pay extra shipping charges and that is 12$.
- Our customer care will send you shipping information, such as Name of Courier Company, AWB or Courier Booking No. or EMS Tracking No. through SMS or Email within 24 hours. You can use the same to track your parcels online using respective websites [as advised by customer care executives].
- You can track your parcels online only after 24-72 working hours depending on service. Courier within India can be tracked within 24 working hours. Parcels sent through EMS [for international destinations] can be tracked only between 24 to 72 working hours.
- If you don’t get the details in this frame, please email us. Before this, please note that these are working hours, not the hours from the time you made an order on our website.
Shipping Via FedEx or DHL
In some cases the customers need quick delivery. We can send the packages via DHL or FedEx in this case but the DHL/ FedEx shipping charges are way higher than the normal EMS. We can send via DHL/ FedEx only if customer selected and paid for this Express Shipping as charges are huge. The packages can be tracked online within 8-10 working hours after we ship and are delivered within 3-5 working days.
Custom Duties/ Return Policy
International Customers: Please check with your country for restrictions, duties, and taxes collected from your country. In some countries, 3-4 % taxes are charged on delivery, which is rare but possible.
There will be no Refund of shipping costs especially if the product is rejected and returned by customs or because of a failed delivery attempt and the package is returned, all other costs are refunded happily except shipping and handling levies which are minimum US$ 25 or 25%, whatever is higher on the value of returned products (for all countries) for small packages.
If customs seize your order and does not return to us, then it is not possible to provide any refund at all.
Refund Policy for Indian Customers – We can refund payment for your ordered product or products only if you return them successfully within a week in a good manner, so that we can sell them again. For all refunds, we will deduct Rs. 500 or 25%, whatever is higher on the value of returned products from the total amount we received for your order after taxes or other fees levied by payment processing partners.
There will be no Refund especially if the products are returned by customer after a gap of 15 days from the date of parcel delivered to customer or because of a failed delivery attempt and the package is returned. Although we can resend it for a nominal cost of courier.
WE CANNOT REFUND AT ALL FOR USED AND EMPTY BOTTLES OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS! YOU CAN UNDERSTAND
SHIPPING POLICY FOR SOUTH AFRICA, CANADA & GERMANY – WE CAN SEND USING DHL
We usually send our products EMS or Registered Mail all over world. EMS takes about 7-10 days to deliver all over the world ( except Germany, South Africa and Canada) For South Africa the EMS facility is not available. The EMS packages can be tracked online. For Canada & Germany, the EMS facility is there and the packages can be tracked online but due to strict Custom Rules & Regulations only 50 % of the packages are delivered and rest of them are either destroyed or sent back.
These are the problems only with Germany, South Africa and Canada due to strict custom rules of these countries or may be due to high incidence of drug trafficking or drug abuse.
So for German, South African and Canadian clients, we can send via DHL, which is little costlier. Each package is charged about 100 $ extra than current prices of our products mentioned at our website.