1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Anonymous Information” is the information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
Any and all uses of Personal Information by AlwaysAyurveda.com comply with applicable laws.
2. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When you communicate with us via our Site, AlwaysAyurveda.com collects your Personal Information only if you provide it to AlwaysAyurveda.com voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide AlwaysAyurveda.com with Personal Information in order to deliver requested materials, products or services to you.
3. INFORMATION WE TRACK
You may give us your information by filling in forms on the Site or any Application or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, on social media or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- Register for an account with us (whether online or in-store);
- Place an order;
- Sign up to our newsletters;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Contact our Customer Care Team;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- Give us some feedback.
A. Log Files
Similar to many websites, AlwaysAyurveda.com gathers certain anonymous, non-personal information automatically and stores it in web server log files. This information includes
- Internet protocol addresses
- Browser type,
- Internet service provider (ISP),
- Site entry/exit pages,
- Operating system,
- Date/time stamp, and
- Click stream data.
AlwaysAyurveda.com uses this information to improve our Site, analyze trends, administer the Site, track users movements around the Site, and gather aggregate information about the Site user base as a whole. Aggregate information is data AlwaysAyurveda.com collects about a group or category of services or Site visitors/users from which individual identities has been removed, and therefore does not include your Personal Information.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a users computer for record-keeping purposes. It can also help AlwaysAyurveda.com understand how the Site visitors click to the Site, and what pages they view during their visit. Similar to many websites, AlwaysAyurveda.com uses a standard technology called a “session cookie” to enable the Site to recognize you during a visit to this Site. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory on your computer and is not retained after you close your browser.
You can set your web browser software to disable cookies. To do so, please refer to the help section of your specific browser for more information on how to manage or disable cookies. If you disable cookies, you may still view the Site, but some areas of our site may not work properly.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to the Personal Information we have collected from or about you, as described above, to those employees and officers of the organization KRISHNA HERBAL COMPANY who need to know the information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Personal Information.
Despite our use of commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure, the internet is not an inherently secure environment and so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information AlwaysAyurveda.com gathers from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide information, materials, or services that you have requested; and
- To provide you with information and materials about our services, products and/or related materials, such as electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails.
- To aware you about certain changes in the website or working of website.
6. USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
AlwaysAyurveda.com may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name etc.) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. AlwaysAyurveda.com may use this Anonymous Information for any purpose in its discretion. Further, AlwaysAyurveda.com reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties for certain reasons.
7. SHARING / DISLCOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Sharing Personal Information in the event of Acquisition In the unlikely event that AlwaysAyurveda.com is acquired merges with another entity or sells portions of its assets; our databases (which may contain your online personal information) will be among transferred assets.
- Disclosing Personal Information to Comply with Laws and Similar Disclosure AlwaysAyurveda.com may disclose your Personal Information if it believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
- Comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on AlwaysAyurveda.com; or
- To protect and defend our rights or property, and/or the rights or property of the visitors/users of our Site, or third parties.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to your request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
A. Right to Access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Always Ayurveda and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request.
B. Right to Rectification:
You can request us to rectify, correct or delete any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Right to Portability:
Whenever Always Ayurveda processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or which was necessary for us to provide you with our products and services, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to an other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
D. Right to Erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Always Ayurveda at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Always Ayurveda, regardless of the payment method
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
- Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Always Ayurveda’s legitimate interest. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions. When you do so your account will cease to exit and you will be considered inactive.
E. Right to Withdraw Consent:
Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
To opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link or the opt-out option found in the marketing communication you receive from us. For other marketing preferences, you can visit the “Contact Us” option within the relevant Service.
9. POSTING TO PUBLIC AREAS
Please note that if you post or make available your Personal Information in public areas of the Site, such as in blogs, such information may be collected and used by third parties over whom AlwaysAyurveda.com has no control. AlwaysAyurveda.com is not responsible for the use by such third parties of Personal Information you post or make available in public areas of the Site.
10. ACCESS AND ACCURACY OF DATA
Upon your written request through email/fax or letter, we will allow you to review any of your Personal Information that you disclosed to us, except for any Personal Information that we collect in connection with or in anticipation of any claim or legal proceeding. If you discover any inaccuracy, please let us know so that we can make whatever corrections are appropriate. Before this process you will need to provide your Identity proof to us, so that someone else won’t do it deliberately.
11. DELETION OF DATA
We keep Personal Information for an unlimited time period. However you can ask us to delete your Personal Information from our marketing databases, and if you do that we will comply as soon as practicable. If you would like to submit revisions to your Personal Information, please do so on the website or you may send them via e-mail to email@example.com
AlwaysAyurveda.com does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. AlwaysAyurveda.com would be pleased to work with parents and guardians to delete from our records Personal Information a child may improperly disclose. If you believe that AlwaysAyurveda.com has collected Personal Information about a child who is under the age of 13, please contact us at info@AlwaysAyurveda.com and such Personal Information will be deleted.
13. OTHER WEB SITES
AlwaysAyurveda.com uses reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. However, no company, including AlwaysAyurveda.com, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
15. NOTICE FOR VISITORS