Our only endeavor is to serve you timely and with great care. So for world class customer care experience please read below some useful instructions or fill the form below:
You can always contact customer care for:
- A delayed or missed parcel?
- Items received are not as per your order request?
- You have a query about shipping services?
- Or any other information…………!!!!!!!!!
Please don’t remain silent or confused or upset, just tell us….surely we will solve your query, if you have one and we will surely provide some solution for your query.
FOR TRACKING / SHIPPING / PACKAGE / COURIER RELATED QUERIES
If you have sent the payment, you have not received any information, any confirmatory E-mail or delayed or you wish to update your address or anything……please wait for 1 more day, you will soon get tracking details or Please contact at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST – Monday to Saturday) or mail at – firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide the following details :
- Your Name (Name you used to place an order),
- Your Complete Postal Address
- Pin Code/Zip Code
- Active Phone number
- Your Order ID, which you have got with your order confirmation email
If you are calling us on our number, then you should have all these details with you, so that we can easily track your order and can solve your problem.
For health related queries
Read all 10 points before writing us an E-mail:-
- Try to make the subject line catchy so that we reply quickly (For example – Do not write URGENT or something like this), Write – Patient Name – Location – Phone No. – Disease Name in the subject line.
For Example : John – New York – 001-255-654-5456 – Kidney Failure
- Location – Your location is very important to us. Please write your City, State, Country, Phone no to us so that we can help you quickly.
- In case you do not receive a response within 48 hours of having sent a mail, kindly do contact us on any of the following numbers to avoid communication gaps and delays: 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or +91-991-559-3604 etc.
- We reply sometimes immediately but sometimes it may take a 3-4 days, as Dr. Vikram Chauhan checks the mails himself. If you don’t get reply even after 5 days, please send the mail again to email@example.com with Subject (Reminder 2 – Patient Name – Location – Phone No. – Disease Name)
- Always mention the list of medicines in a list wise manner, if you are taking any allopathic / ayurvedic medicines or Ayurvedic supplements from us. Remember that everytime you write to us, please send us the list of medicines you are already taking.
- If you are already in conversation with us, then do not compose new E mail but always keep the whole old conversation with us in the trail mail. It will be good if you can always send us your address, phone no. in your email. May be you are near to our Distributor and we can serve you in a better way.
- Always write Name of the medicines you are taking and your phone no. in the mail – so that we can edit them, modify them or help you in a better way. Do not call us for making changes in your list of medicines.
- Send E-mail with brief summary of your disease & reports (If any). Do not send us only reports or so many attachments. Send only latest reports and always write brief summary of your disease and current symptoms.
- Since we get a lot of E-mails and Dr. Vikram Chauhan prefers to reply all of them by himself, so kindly be patient at least for 1 or 2 days.
- Check our distributors page. If you are near to any of our distributors, then you can contact them for our products. Check – www.planetayurveda.com/our-distributors.htm
Now you can send us an Email- after reading above mentioned 10 points. Write an E-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( Read above 10 points before sending ). Your location is very important to us. Please write your City, State, Country, Phone no to us so that we can help you quickly.
For Customer Care
Please contact at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST – Monday to Saturday) or mail at email@example.com, Please do not send your health related queries to this mail ID.
For Cost Related Queries
If Dr. Vikram or Dr. Meenakshi has recommended some medicines to you and you want to know how much they cost and how to buy them (if you don’t have credit card), then please contact at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST – Monday to Saturday) or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Order Related Queries
If you are facing any problem in placing online order or don’t know how to buy online, please contact at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST – Monday to Saturday) or mail at email@example.com
For Business Enquiry and Complaints
Please contact Mr. Ashwani Thakur 10 AM – 6 PM IST (Monday – Saturday), on 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org