Bandhanghan Vati – A Herbal Remedy for excessive Diarrhoea or simple Dysentery.
Ayurveda explains that there are three vital energies that help in balancing the body’s entire system. These three are called as Vata, pitta and kapha or nowadays are popularly called as kinetic, thermal and potential energies of the body. When there is imbalance in any of these potential energies, there is onset of disease. The disease can be complex as an autoimmune disease, which does not have any explanation of it’s pathogenesis in modern science or it can be as simple as cold.
Bandhanghan Vati is a special herbal formulation that has a very great result in some specific types of diseases related to intestines. The formulation is specifically used in conditions with excessive diarrhoea or simple dysentery. It also has its healing effect on the gastrointestinal tract and is really good as a pitta dosha pacifier or thermal energy balancer.
Therapeutic Properties of Bandhanghan Vati
Bandhanghan Vati is rich in many medicinal properties. The medication can be used to relieve all sorts of loose motions. The reason for loose motion may vary but this formulation has great results and works faster and more efficiently than modern medicine.
Ingredients Used in Bandhanghan Vati
Each tablet is of 500 MG
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Quantity|
|1||Holarrhena antidysenterica||Kutaj Extract||500mg|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Siddha Yoga Sangraha
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Bandhanghan Vati
- Holarrhena antidysenterica: The herb is commonly known as bitter oleander and locally is often called kurchi. Holarrhena antidysenterica possess properties like antimutagenic, antibacterial and immunomodulatory ones. Even the folks use this herb in gastrointestinal motility disorders such as in colic and diarrhoea. Traditionally the herb is used in a variety of situations that includes abdominal spasms, works as an astringent, has anthelmintic effect ,is lithotriptic, has diuretic effect, is an aphrodisiac and also works as a tonic. It belongs to the Kutaj kula and Apocynaceae family. Conessine, which is a steroid alkaloid found in apocynaceae family plants,works as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. In addition, it also acts as an H3 receptor antagonist. It is described that kutaja is having healing properties and is very well potential in pacifying pitta dosha. It has ruksha guna, tikta and kashaya rasa along with katu vipaka. It also helps in subsiding any internal intestinal swelling.
Who Can Use this Product?
The product can be consumed by both children and adults. The tablets are easily available and are convenient to use as well. They should be chewed or crushed before intake and must be taken with lukewarm water.
Specific Diseases That This Product Can relieve
- Traditionally bark of kutaj is used as an antidiarrheal agent and various forms of diarrhoea can be easily controlled with this herb.
- The herb has a rapid effect as compared to modern medication.
- This product works really well in Irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease are successfully relieved using this product in longer regular teams.
- It helps in toning the intestines, enhancing their absorption function and managing their proper functioning.
Dosage of Bandhanghan Vati
Adults can take a daily dosage of 2 – 4 tablets twice with plain water after meals. And children are advised to take one – two tablets per day is the recommended dosage. These tablets are only to be consumed with plain water.
Side Effects of Bandhanghan Vati
This herbal remedy is known not to cause any side effects. However, pregnant mothers and lactating mothers should consume it only under medical supervision. Patients who are consuming hypoglycemic drugs may need to alter the dosage of their drugs along with this product.
- Product Form: This product comes in tablet form.
- Package Type: Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains 120 tablets.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Bandhanghan Vati
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wildcrafted and naturally cultivated pure herb is used in the preparation of this herbal formulation. In addition, no hard gelatin or chemicals are used in the preparation of bandhanghan vati.
- For the maintenance of higher standards, organic products are used.
- No use of artificial flavours, yeast, fillers or preservatives is done in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product contains 100% natural ingredients.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- Product is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
To enjoy the benefits of Planet’ Ayurveda’s Bandhanghan vati, place your order instantly. Opt for a healthy lifestyle with Planet Ayurveda’s herbal products. we have a wide range of capsules, tablets and other herbal supplements which are really beneficial.