EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR A BETTER DIGESTIVE HEALTH
|1||Agnitundi Vati||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|2||Digestion Support||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Drakshavaleha||1 Pack – 250 gm|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
DIGESTIVE HEALTH AND PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH DIGESTIVE HEALTH
Improper digestion or problems associated with digestive health are being faced by a lot of individuals. Digestive complaints such as heartburn, constipation and acidity are really common these days. These problems generally arise due to an unhealthy lifestyle and an imbalanced diet. Acidity is by far the most typical digestive issue and results in stomach ache and discomfort. Most of the digestion ailments can be discomforting at times and if left untreated can result in a chronic condition. Alterations in routine and with proper ayurvedic medication, digestive disorders can become a thing of past in no time.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF PROBLEMS RELATED TO DIGESTION?
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds o f medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and Cough. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation. An excess of kappha may lead to more of cough and lung related issues and an overflow of Vata may be related to gastric disorders.
Digestive problems are generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Lifestyle habits unhealthy eating.
- Environmental factors.
- Obesity and Physical Inactivity.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT ALL TYPES OF DIGESTIVE AILMENTS
1. AGNITUNDI VATI
- Emblica officinalis: As explained in Ayurveda, this is one of the most useful herbs for rejuvenation. Being cold in potency, it relives heat within the body and stimulates the excretion of digestive juices as it is sour in taste.
- Terminalia chebula: It is another useful herb for relieving flatulence and gas. It suppresses the formation of gas because of its warm potency and also relieves constipation as a mild laxative.
- Terminalia bellerica: It is a very useful ingredient of the famous formulation ‘Triphala’ which is useful against acidity and constipation. It removes excessive ‘kapha’ which is the main cause of loss of appetite.
- Foeniculum vulgare: It is a very common kitchen herb used in India during cooking. It is useful in eliminating gas gaseous distention of abdomen, pain in the abdomen due to gas and acidity, acidity and constipation.
- Coriander sativum: Coriander is normally used in Indian kitchens for cooking. It improves appetite, relives constipation and gas.
- Piper longum: Piper is useful in cases of low appetite and indigestion. It strengthens complete digestive system. It stimulates liver, pancreas and intestines to secrete digestive juices.
- Cuminumcyminum – cumin: Cumin is a common kitchen spice. It is used in India for its role in relieving abdominal pain due to gas and flatulence. The decoction of cumin, fennel and coriander is useful in relieving abdominal flatulence. It also improves the appetite.
2. DIGESTION SUPPORT
Digestive Support capsules are a pure formulation made using the pure extracts taken from some of the best digestive herbs known to mankind. The herbs used in this formula are Haritaki, Fennel, Cumin, and Piper. These herbs have been known and used since centuries for the wonderful actions they have on digestive system.
- In Ayurveda amla is known for its rejuvenating properties.
- It nourishes the body cells.
- It is believed to relieve the body of the internal excess heat and bring in relaxation and coldness.
- This symptom implies with the reliever action amla has on the indigestive disturbances and heart burn in the body. It is rich in natural acids like citric and ascorbic acid.
- Wonderful herb to act on the digestive system
- Relieves from constipation
- It makes the intestinal movements go smooth
- It prevents gas formation
- Flatulency is relieved with regular use of Haritaki
- Relieves loss of appetite
- Improves the digestive process and helps improve appetite
- Bahera is a mild laxative
- Helps relieve constipation
- Relieves from acidity
- A very common herb used in the Indian kitchen.
- Very useful in alleviating gas distention in the abdomen.
- Relieves the pain due to gas and flatulence
- Relieves acidity and constipation
- Another very common Indian herb used in the kitchen.
- It improves digestion
- It relieves gas and indigestion
- Relieves constipation and gas
- It strengthens the digestive process
- Strengthens the alimentary tract
- It stimulates the liver and pancreas to secret digestive juices
- Commonly used to remove gas and acidity
- Alleviates abdominal pain and constipations
HOW CAN OUR DIGESTION SUPPORT PACK HELPS YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the intestinal functions.
Our Digestion Support Pack is a complete solution to all the types of Digestion related problems. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda which assists in regulating the functioning of the digestive system. Agnitundi vati induces strength to a weak digestive system by increasing the flow of digestive juices through the liver. It is a renowned ayurvedic formulation and is considered as an effective solution to manage constipation, gas formation and to improve the overall digestion process. Digestion support is an optimal mixture of ayurvedic herbs viz. amla, haritaki, bahera and many more. This herbal mixture helps in maintaining the natural ph balance in the stomach and assists in digestion of all type of foods, whereas, the Drakshavaleha effectively cleans the intestines by inducing a considerable amount of strength to the intestines. Our Digestion support pack improves digestion, induces strength to the intestines and assists in getting rid of all the waste materials from the stomach lining. This in turn improves the overall digestive health of an individual resulting in an infection free digestive system.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.