A MIRACULOUS REMEDY FOR ALLEVIATING SKIN DISORDERS
Twak Amrit Vati by Planet Ayurveda is one of the best herbo-mineral remedies for maintaining skin health. Before studying about Twak Amrit Vati let us learn some important points about skin health and you. Skin health says a lot of things about your health. Healthy skin is a blessing for our body and it assists in regulating the body temperature and acts as the native filter of the constituents that can affect our health and it grows constantly growing and performs the thankless and rigorous jobs to keep us healthy and safe. Anything we do, whatever we eat, drink and any type of the daily activity we do, the type of environment in which we are living in will cause effects on our skin in both good or bad ways. When our diet and lifestyle is not healthy or there is repetitive exposure to the environment which may cause bad effects on the skin, then it may lead to various skin conditions. So for getting rid of all types of skin disorders Planet Ayurveda provides an effective herbal remedy-Twak Amrit Vati. Let’s discuss all about Twak Amrit vati in the further article.
Therapeutic Properties Of Twak Amrit Vati
Twak Amrit Vati by Planet Ayurveda is a miraculous remedy for alleviating skin various skin conditions as well as maintaining a good skin health. These tablets possess antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-viral, detoxifying, blood purifying and immune boosting properties. This herbal remedy by its detoxifying properties helps in cleansing the body and alleviates the skin conditions. Ama accumulation in the body is one of the major causes of low immunity and one may suffer from autoimmune skin conditions. These tablets by preventing the ama accumulation and boosting the immunity levels are very effective in managing the autoimmune skin conditions.
Ingredients Used In Twak Amrit Vati
- Gandhak rasayan (An ayurvedic compound)
- Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia billerica)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
Properties Of Ingredients Used
- Gandhak rasayan (An ayurvedic compound): Gandhak rasayan (An ayurvedic compound) consists of antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial activities. This ayurvedic formulation is very effective in managing the conditions associated with various types of infections. The herbo-mineral remedy aids in alleviating various concerns such as skin disorders, fever, pruritus, bleeding disorders, malabsorption syndrome, etc. It is one of the best ayurvedic immunity boosters and can be used in various autoimmune conditions also.
- Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia billerica): Triphala is an ayurvedic compounds which consists of three herbs such as amalaki (emblica officinalis), haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and bibhitaki (Terminalia billerica). This herbal remedy is a wonderful rasayana that baklances tridosha i.e. vata, pitta and kapha. It is enriched with vitamin C that makes triphala a great immunity booster. Mainly it promotes the detoxification of the body thus alleviates skin diseases.
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata): Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) is enriched with vitamin C that makes it a great immunity booster. Mainly this herb is beneficial for skin related problems associated with inflammation. The antibacterial properties of daruharidra helps in alleviating the bacterias causing acne. The antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities of this herb helps in protecting the liver cells from damage due to the formation of free radicals and manage the levels of liver enzymes thus alleviates the liver diseases.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) possesses tikta (bitter) taste and ushna veerya (hot potency). Deepan (appetising) and pachan (digestive) properties of giloy are helpful in improving digestion. It is a great ayurvedic detoxifier that helps in removing the toxins from the body and alleviates skin problems.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem (Azadirachta indica) is one of the best herbs in ayurveda that is used for various infectious conditions. Mainly it is helpful in managing the skin problems such as pimples, acne, psoriasis, eczema and various other skin infections.
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia): Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) possesses pitta pacifying properties such as tikta (bitter) and katu (astringent) rasa (taste). This herb promotes liver health too by regulating the liver enzymes due to its blood purifying properties. It can manage diseases like kushtha (skin diseases), acne vulgaris, psoriasis, eczema, shwitra, CLD, liver cirrhosis, etc.
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus): Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) shows good results in alleviating the skin diseases since ancient times as it possesses raktashodhak properties (blood purifying) and ropana (healing) properties.
Who Can Use This Product?
These herbal tablets can be used by every age group from children to old age on a prescribed dosage by an Ayurvedic practitioner. If not taken under the advice of an Ayurvedic physician it may cause some sort of side effects.
Specific Diseases That This Product Can Manage
- The antibacterial properties of the herbs present in Twak Amri Vati are very beneficial in alleviating the bacterial skin infections such as Acne, pimples, cellulitis, folliculitis, impetigo, etc.
- These herbal tablets are effective in managing the skin infections associated with inflammation as they possess good anti-inflammatory properties. It can be given in diseases like eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, etc.
- Twak Amrit Vati is also miraculous in the condition of autoimmune skin conditions such as Scleroderma, lupus erythematosus, psoriasis and various others. These tablets help in managing these skin conditions as it consists of immunomodulatory herbs.
- It can be given in the liver patients too as it consists of antioxidant, hepatoprotective properties due to which it prevents the liver cells from damage from the formation of free radicals thus managing various liver problems.
Dosage Of Twak Amrit Vati
The dosage of Twak Amrit Vati can be taken 1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day after meals with plain water or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic practitioner. Without the dosage advice it may cause some side effects.
Side Effects Of Twak Amrit Vati
It is advised to make a note while a diabetic patient is using this herbal remedy as the bitter quality of these tablets may lower the blood sugar levels while consuming with some other anti-diabetic medications so it is must to take with the advice of the Ayurvedic physician only.
- Product form: Tablet form
- Package type: Bottled pack
- Package quantity: Each bottle contains 120 tablets
Advantages Of Using Twak Amrit Vati
The advantages of using Twak Amrit Vati by planet ayurveda are mentioned below:
- Twak Amrit Vati is prepared under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda physicians.
- It is devoid of any kind of additives, preservatives, color, resins, gums, fillers, etc.
- There are no side effects of these herbal tablets as this remedy consists of 100% pure ingredients such as gandhak rasayan, triphala, daruharidra, neem, sarvia, manjistha and giloy.
- So if you are facing any issue regarding the mentioned diseases earlier in this study you can consume these tablets with the advice of an Ayurvedic Practitioner.
Twak Amrit Vati by Planet Ayurveda is an effective remedy for managing skin health. It consists of various herbs such as Gandhak rasayan, Triphala, Daruharidra, Guduchi, Neem, Manjishtha and Sariva. This herbal remedy helps in detoxification of the body, provides nourishment to the skin thus alleviates various skin diseases. It prevents the formation of free radicals that restrict the damage of the cells in the body thus managing the diseases of the liver. It has immunomodulatory effects so it boosts up the immunity and prevents you from various autoimmune skin infections. You can consume these herbal tablets without worrying.