About Kanchnaar Guggul
According the age old principles of Ayurveda the balance of three vital energies namely Vata, Kapha and Pitta in the body is very important for maintaining the health of a body. Vata, Kapha and Pitta are now popularly known as Kinetic, Potential and thermal energy.
As per this alternative therapy system, the imbalance of these three elements is the main reason for any ailment in the body. The disproportions of these constituents of the human body cause problems like thyroid related issues.
Kachnaar is a beautiful tree growing on the plains of India. The bark of this tree has been found to be useful in blockages in lymphatic channels, inflammation of lymph nodes. It has been found to be very effective in tumors of various kinds. There is a superb role of Kanchnaar Guggul in Hodgkin’s lymphoma and other types of benign as well as malignant cancers. It is also useful in uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, and goiter. It gives wonderful results in adenoids and tonsillitis in children.
Therapeutic Powers of Kanchnaar Guggul
The bark of this tree is an astringent, anthelmintic and anti – oxidant. It helps to flush out toxins in the lymphatic system. It removes sluggishness and accumulated wastes. It prevents cysts, tumors and even growths etc. It helps to balance the thyroxin production and both hypo/hyper thyroid. It is very good to shrink the swollen lymph nodes. It is also very useful in viral warts.
Ingredients Used in Kanchnaar Guggul
Each Tablet is 500 mg
|Sr. No.||Common Name||Latin Name||Parts|
|1.||Kachnar Bark||Bauhinia variegata||40|
|6.||Black Pepper||Piper nigrum||4|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Sharangdhar Samhita (M.Kh.A-7) Chapter of Nodular Swellings & Cancers (Gandmala Chikitsa)
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Kanchnaar Guggul
- Terminalia chebula: This is a wonderful herb to balance all 3 doshas, and other elements which are causes of disease. Therefore it is useful in almost all the diseases. It is an astringent and mild laxative in nature. It is very effective for relieving liver disorders. It is useful in relieving fatty liver and cirrhosis of liver. It is rejuvenating in nature.
- Terminalia belerica: The fruit is used, just like the fruit of Terminalia chebula. This is a very good blood and lungs cleansing herb. Since it is also astringent, it is good to shrink the cysts and swellings. It has styptic property and hence useful in arresting bleeding.
- Emblica officinalis: It is an anti-bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is cooling and diuretic. It has anti-oxidative, anti hepatotoxic, immune-modulator and resistance building properties. It is nature’s best anti-oxidant and helpful in fighting with cancers and other age related disorders.
- Piper nigrum: It is useful as a digestive stimulant and carminative, and aids in alleviating pain. It is good herbal remedy which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Piper longum: It is effective as central nervous system stimulant. It also has various properties like anti-inflammatory, sedative and digestive. It is quite useful in respiratory disorders. It stimulates the nervous system and counteracts drowsiness.
Who Can Use this Product?
This product can be used be patients who suffer from thyroid diseases. This herbal remedy can also benefit people suffering from asthma, bronchitis, and even cough. It can be consumed by both adults and children.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Specific Diseases that This Product relieve
This herbal marvel by Planet Ayurveda can be used by a number of people who suffer from any kind of thyroid or respiratory related issues. Some these are as follows:
- It helps to relieve loss of appetite and gastro intestinal disorders.
- It can relieve nausea as well as vomiting.
- It can relieve cystic and fibroid conditions because of its tumor properties.
- It helps to reduce cholesterol and unwanted fats.
- It acts as an inflammatory and a sedative.
- It is a central nervous system stimulant.
Dosage of Kanchnaar Guggul
1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily with lukewarm water. One must remember that these tablets must be taken only after meals.
- Product Form: This product comes in tablets form.
- Package Type: Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains 120 tablets.
- Available in sets of 2, 3, 5 and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Planet Ayurveda’s Kanchnaar Guggul
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted organic herbs are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product contains standardized herbs only.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Kanchnaar Guggul, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.