Effective herbs and herbal supplements for the management of ovarian cyst
|1||Kanchnaar Guggul||1 Bottles (120 tablets)|
|2||Pradrantak Churna||2 Packs (100 Grams each)|
|3||Chanderprabha Tablets||1 Bottle (120 tablets)|
|4||Punarnava Mandur||1 Bottle (120 tablets)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS AN OVARIAN CYST?
Due to unwanted collection of fluid within an ovary, an ovarian cyst is formed. The cyst is generally harmless though in some cases may cause pain and bleeding. A cyst can be as small as a pea to as large as an orange. Cysts larger than 5 centimetres in diameter have to be surgically removed.
Also, ovarian cysts can easily become a source of infection.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF AN OVARIAN CYST?
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of curing diseases in an herbal natural way using the efficacy of the herbs present in nature. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and Cough. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation. An excess of kappha may lead to more of cough and lung related issues and an overflow of Vata may be related to gastric disorders.
Ovarian cyst is a result of imbalance of these energies that may further aggravate condition:
- Enlargement of cyst may cause the ovary to move out of its usual position in the pelvis.
- A cyst that ruptures can cause internal bleeding
- Can cause abdominal discomfort as well.
HOW CAN OVARIAN CYST BE MANAGED?
The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
The herbs satiate the energies and nullify their excess and over flow to bring back the body functions to their normal levels.
The herbs effectively relieve the symptoms of pain caused by the cyst thereby inducing a feel of wellness.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT ALL TYPES OF OVARIAN DISORDERS
1. PRADRANTAK CHURNA
Pradrantak churna is herbal powder formulation which is prepared by the combination of various herbs which possess the excellent properties to manage the problems. The main ingredients of Pradrantak churna are Lodhra, Ashok, Udumbur, arjuna.
- Terminalia Arjuna (Arjuna): A herb with astringent taste and cold potency. A cardio-protective herb is also a rich source of calcium. It restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
- Symplocus racemosa (Lodhra): Lodh Tree bark traditionally used as a uterine tonic. It helps to control bleeding and digestive disorders. It helps in increasing optimum health in women. It is beneficial in managing gynecological conditions. It is astringent herb having Kshaya Rasa. It restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts due to its astringent action. It cleanses the uterus also.
- Saraca indica (Ashok): It helps to relieve menstrual pains in women; it allows women to be feminine. It also helps to reduce PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome). It is also astringent in nature having Kshaya Rasa and restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts due to its astringent action. It is also cold in potency. It decreases extra secretions of body.
- Ficus glomerata (Udumbur): It is also called gular. A herb with astringent taste and cold potency. It curbs extra urine excretion from the body. It is categorized as mutra sangrahniya herb. It also controls excessive uterine bleeding and is a perfect uterine astringent. Thus is a potent herb which restricts the growth of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
2. CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Chanderprabha vati is a wonderful ovarian cyst herbal treatment served by Planet Ayurveda. This herbal tablet formulation is an amazing blend different herbs which are given below:
- Shilajit (Asphaltum)
- Guggul (Comniphora mukul)
- Sharkara (Sugar )
- Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Mustak (Cyprus rotundus)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Chavya (Piper chaba)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Sarjikashaar (Sodium carbonate)
- Yavkshaar (Potasium carbonate)
- Saindhav lavan (Rock salt)
- Suvarchal lavan (Sodium sulphate)
- Vida lavan (Black salt)
- Danti (Baliospermum montanum)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Tejpatta (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
Benefits: Herbs mentioned above used in the formulation of Chanderprabha vati are very beneficial in the treatment of ovarian cysts. These herbs in the combination are quite effective to manage the symptoms of ovarian cysts. They help to provide relief in the symptoms like pelvic pain, swelling, and pain in abdomen, nausea and vomiting. Hence this herbal product is quite useful to manage the hormonal imbalances which are main cause of ovarian cysts.
Dosage: Two tablets two times in a day after meals.
3. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
These are herbal tablets which are prepared from number of herbs. t is an effective herbal treatment for ovarian cyst. It helps to manage the symptoms of ovarian cysts without causing any negative effects on health. This herbal product is an amazing blend of various herbs which are given below:
- Kanchnar bark (Bauhinia variegata)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale).
- Marich (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Varuna (Crataeva religiosa)
- Kanchnaar bark (Bauhinia variegata): This herb is packed with therapeutic properties to manage the health issues. It comprises the phytochemical compounds like tannins tannins, alkaloid and ascorbic acids which help to dissolve the cysts.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties of this herb are quite useful in the treatment of ovarian cysts.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): This herbhelps to reduce size of cysts and also balance hormonal irregularities the body.This is a wonderful herb to balance all 3 doshas, and other elements which are causes of disease
- Terminalia belerica: The fruit is used, just like the fruit of Terminalia chebula. It is good to shrink the cysts and swellings. It has styptic property and hence useful in arresting bleeding.
- Piper nigrum: It is good herbal remedy which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Piper longum: It is effective as central nervous system stimulant. It also has various properties like anti-inflammatory, sedative and digestive. It is quite useful in respiratory disorders. It stimulates the nervous system and counteracts drowsiness.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice in a day with lukewarm water.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
Punarnava Mandur is a wonderful herbal formulation of Planet Ayurveda which is prepared using the most effective herbs to help the patients combat the diseases related to the accumulation of fluid. The formulation is influenced by Bhaishajya Ratnavali / Chapter of Anemia and includes the following ingredients:
- Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava)
- Zingiber officinale (Shunthi)
- Piper longum (Pippali)
- Piper nigrum (Maricha)
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki)
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki)
- Piper retrofractum (Chavya)
- Curcuma longa (Haridra)
- Embelia ribes (Vidanga)
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak Mool)
- Mandoor Bhasma
This herbal formulation have proven benefits in treating the diseases that involves the fluid accumulation in any parts of the body such as Ovarian Cysts. It acts as a natural diuretic and eliminates the toxins from the body, hence maintains the quality and purity of blood. All the above mentioned herbs blended in this formulation are also very effective in managing the overall health of the patient and ensuring her well-being for a long period of time.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice in a day with plain water.
HOW CAN OUR Anti-Ovarian Cyst Pack HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Anti-Ovarian Cyst Pack is a complete solution to all the types of ovarian problems. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-fibroid herbs. These herbs work naturally to moderate all types of growths and irregularities. Our Anti-Ovarian Cyst Pack consists of special herbs which take care of all the severe disorders affecting ovarian system. The herbs effectively relieve the allergies off the immune system and bring in a perfect harmony amongst the energies and bring about perfect balance and health.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.