Arjun Tea: Herbal Remedy for Heart Care
Arjun Tea is a herbal formulation prescribed in the Ayurvedic texts as an effective medicine for heart care and blood pressure. In Indian Ayurvedic medicine, all these herbs have been used since ages for medicinal purposes.
The concept of Arjun tea is according to the Ayurvedic texts in which it has been described under “Ksheer Pak”, which means the boiling of herbs in water and milk to procure fat soluble and water soluble liquid extracts for medicinal purposes.
Arjun Tea improves blood circulation and contains natural anti-oxidants. It also contains cardiac glycosides, natural flavonoids and enhances the heart’s pumping capacity. Ingredients like Terminalia arjuna and Cinnamon zeylanica are widely used for relieving heart problems like high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, blood pressure and congestive heart failure.
- Package Type: Herbal Tea.
- Package Quantity: 125 gm pack.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in sets of min 4 packs.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Therapeutic Uses of Arjun Tea
- Arjun Tea is rich in natural co-enzyme Q 10 which provides nutrition to the heart.
- It helps to maintain the required cholesterol levels in the body and also influences blood pressure.
- It enhances the blood pumping capacity of the heart.
- It can be termed as an efficient heart care herbal formulation.
- This tea provides strength to the muscles and also the vascular system.
- It helps in toning and strengthening the arterial system and heart muscles.
- This tea does not contain caffeine or nicotine and works without any giving any side effects.
- It’s exotic and delicious taste makes it easier to consume.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Arjun Tea
Each 5 gm. contains:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
|1||Terminalia arjuna||Arjuna||Bark||3.20 gm|
|2||Boerhavia diffusa||Punarnava||Roots||0.60 gm|
|3||Ficus religiosa||Pipal Tvak||Bark||0.40 gm|
|4||Cinnamomum zeylanicum||Dalchini||Bark||0.40 gm|
|5||Elettaria cardamom||Choti Elaichi||Seeds||0.40 gm|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Arjun Tea
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
This wonderful herb has cardio protective properties. Its regular usage enhances the pumping capacity of the heart, decreases the LDL cholesterol and maintains HDL cholesterol. Arjuna is used for relieving congestive heart failure. It strengthens the heart muscles. The bark of Arjuna is rich in natural oxidants, saponins, gallic acid, phtosterols and oligomeric proanthocyanidin.
Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
This unique herb is found in Upper Himalayas and has been used since several centuries for preventing heart diseases. It eliminates toxins from kidneys and liver effectively. It is known as a rejuvenation herb. The herb has mild diuretic properties and relaxes the heart muscles.
Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
It is a common spice used in Indian subcontinent. It lowers cholesterol levels effectively. Its regular usage reduces breathlessness and strengthens the heart muscles, vascular system and acts as a natural anti-oxidant. Cinnamon controls vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Cinnamon paste can be applied to relieve blackheads, pimples and acne. It is also useful for relieving other ailments like asthma, paralysis, uterus disorders, gonnorhoea and excessive menstruation.
The leaves and inner bark is used in the preparation of sweets, cakes and curries. It is a common spice used in Indian cooking. It is also used in the manufacture of incense, perfumes and dentifrices.
Cinnamon leaves are used in decoction and powder forms. They act as stimulants and relieve flatulence, increase the discharge of urine. It also prevents nervous tension, improves memory and complexion.
Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
It is known as queen of species and a valuable herb in the world of spices. The dried fruits of cardamom plant are used for medicinal purposes. These seeds have pleasant aroma with a pungent taste. The therapeutic properties and aroma of cardamom are because of the volatile oil present in them.
Tincture of cardamom is used in Ayurveda for relieving flatulence and as an aid to digestion. The seeds can be used as breath freshener. An infusion made with cardamom and cinnamon relieves sore throat and Pharyngitis.
Cardamom is used in flavouring cakes, curries, bread and other culinary items. The essential oil of cardamom is useful in perfumery, pharmaceutical industry, flavouring liquors and in the preparation of tinctures.
Who Can Use Arjun Tea?
Persons with heart problems, disturbed cholesterol levels, high triglycerides, congestive heart failure and coronary artery blockages can use this medicine.
One cup of this herbal tea should be consumed two times every day. This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this herbal tea. But it is always better to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before consuming any herbal product.
Advantages of Using Arjun Tea by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- 100 % wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this tea and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Arjun Tea, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.