Pack Size – 500ml
Arjun Saar is a mixture of Terminalia arjuna and Pure Indian Gooseberry juices.
Terminalia arjuna is commonly known as Arjuna. It plays an important role in heart care. The bark of Arjuna tree contains enzymes, special micro-nutrients, anti-oxidants and vitamins which provide strength to the heart muscles. Amla berries are considered as nature’s richest source of vitamin C. This unique combination of herb juices is described in ancient Ayurvedic text books as the most effective remedies for heart related problems like high cholesterol, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure and weak heart.
Regular usage of Arjuna enhances the pumping capacity of heart, increases cardiac muscle strength and reduces the levels of LDL cholesterol. The bark of Arjuna tree is rich in Co-enzyme Q-10 which is prescribed for several heart problems. It has been used in Indian traditional medicinal system since ages.
Several studies and researches indicate that the bark powder of Terminalia arjuna is effective in relieving heart related probes and lowers cholesterol.
Therapeutic Uses of Arjun Saar:
- Arjun Saar is effective in relieving high cholesterol, fatigue, hypertension, blocked coronary arteries.
- It helps in the toning and strengthening of heart muscles and arterial system.
- It enhances the blood pumping capacity related to the heart.
- Arjun Saar is rich in flavonoids, anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins like magnesium, calcium, copper and zinc.
Amla is the called Emblica officinalis, commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. It is considered as nature’s richest source of vitamin C. In Ayurveda, amla is considered as the most rejuvenating herb. It is the frequently mentioned in one of the oldest treatises in Ayurveda, Charaka Samhita. Amla is beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels and works like a tonic. It’s lipolytic and haematinic functions help in relieving jaundice and scurvy. It is one of the nature’s best anti-ageing managements.
Therapeutic Uses of Amla:
- Amla has aphrodisiac, antipyretic, cardio-tonic, anti-diabetic, cerebral and gastrointestinal properties.
- It helps to relieve liver disorders and hyperacidity.
- It prevents premature graying of hair, hair loss and promotes hair and nail growth.
- It enhances eye sight, keeps the mouth clean, and nourishes bones and teeth.
- It helps to keep the intestine clean and also controls blood sugar.
- Amla builds immunity and helps the body to fight against viruses like AIDS, hepatitis, influenza and other similar ailments.
- It helps to eliminate free radicals from the body.
- As it has anti-inflammatory properties, it is useful in relieving colitis and gastritis.
- It enhances the count of red blood cells. It helps in the absorption of iron in the body.
- Amla reduces LDL cholesterol and enhances HDL cholesterol which is beneficial to the body.
- Amla is useful in the management of skin problems like acne.
- Amla is helpful in fighting against diseases like high cholesterol, diabetes, chronic cold and cough, chronic infections, chronic inflammatory and fatigue conditions.
- Amla effectively relieves bleeding disorders and provides stamina and strength to the body.
- Amla helps to fight obesity and reduces excess fat from the body.
- It also reduces the symptoms of atheroma a condition wherein artery walls get degenerated because of scar and fat tissue).
- Amla has laxative and cooling properties and is helpful in relieving dysentery and diarrhea. Dried fruit of Amla acts as an astringent.
- Amla provides relief from hyperchlorydria and gastric syndrome.
- It works as an excellent liver tonic.
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent and relieves pain and swelling.
- Amla works as a nerve and brain tonic. It enhances tolerance, memory and nervous function.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Arjuna Saar:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
Who Can Use Arjuna Saar?
Persons who are affected by health problems like coronary heart diseases, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure can use this herbal juice.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
30 ml of Arjun Saar should be mixed with equal quantities of apple juice or water and consumed two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Juice.
- Package Quantity: Beautiful pet bottle pack.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available as a single bottle or in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of Arjun Saar.
Advantages of Using Arjun Saar by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only herbal extracts and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- Only standardized extracts are used in the preparation of this medicine.
- For ensuring better results, only organic products are used.
- This herbal formulation offers quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Arjun Saar, please order through our website.