Effective Herbal Supplements for Halitosis Management
|1||Digestion Support||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|2||Triphala Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Gum Care Powder||1 Pack (100gm)|
|4||Pitta Balance||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
Halitosis means bad Breath. This pack is used to treat Halitosis. Halitosis is a bad breathe from mouth. It is very common problem faced by people which causes embarrassment. It gives bad impact on people around and it is taken as unhygienic lifestyle. The common symptoms associated with this – bad odor in breathe, bleeding gums, dry mouth and mouth sores.
CAUSES OF HALITOSIS
It is common problem which is caused by improper cleaning of teeth which results in accumulation of germs in mouth and throat that gives smell during breathe.
As per Ayurveda, when food is not properly digested then it gets converted into ama (toxins) which can accumulate in different parts of body such as digestive tract and mouth that leads to constipation and fermentation of food waste which results in foul smell from mouth.
Other reasons may include eating fast food, diseased conditions, eating less fiber in diet, dirty unhygienic mouth.
HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR HALITOSIS
There are natural way to overcome this problem with the help of different herbal Supplements such as Digestion Support, Pitta Balance, Triphala Capsules & Gum Care Powder, which are offered by Planet Ayurveda.
1. DIGESTION SUPPORT
These are the pure herbal capsules offered by Planet Ayurveda which is quite beneficial for the treatment of Halitosis. This herbal product is very useful to resolve the stomach disorders which are responsible for bad breath. This herbal product is an amazing combination of various herbs which help to eliminate the accumulated toxins (ama) from body.
The main ingredients of digestion support are explained below:
- Amlaki (Emblica officinalis): It is natural herb helps to balance the vata, pitta and kapha doshas thus provides the relief of digestive disorders. It also has immune modulatory property and also helps in bad breath.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It provides relief in digestive problems.
- Bahera (Terminalia bellerica): This herb helps to improve the digestion process and also maintains the stomach pH.
- Sounf (Foeniculum vulgare): It provides the relief in flatulence and gas and It helps to improve digestion.
- Jeerak (Cyminum cuminum): It helps to provide the relief in digestion related problems.
- Pippali (Piper longum): It also supports the healthy digestive system.
- Dhania (Coriander sativum): Dhania is the most common spice used in Indian kitchen and has the great medicinal importance in Ayurveda. It helps to provide relief in gastritis and stomach pain.
Dosage: One capsule two times in a day with warm water.
2. PITTA BALANCE
As the name indicates it helps to balance the pitta dosha in body and fight against various health ailments. Natural ingredients present in this pitta balance capsules, relieve the all digestive problems which further help to get rid from halitosis.
It is mixture of different natural compounds which are explained below:
- Praval pisti (Coral Calcium): It is a natural source of calcium which is found at sea bed. It helps in balancing pitta dosha and provides calcium to body.
- Akik pisti (Agate Calcium): It helps to balance vata and pitta doshas and their related problems.
- Jawar mohar pisti (Calcium Compound): It is also a source of calcium which is helpful in GIT problems.
- Kamdhudha rasa (Calcium Compound): It helps to balance the pitta doshas to keep the digestive system healthy.
- Mukta pisti (Pearl Calcium): It helps to balance the pitta doshas and very effective against pitta vitiated conditions like indigestion, acidity and heart burn conditions.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cardifola): It helps to balance all three energies of body and enhances immune system of body therefore it provides complete health.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with warm water after meals.
3. TRIPHALA CAPSULES
These are pure natural herbal capsules which are made from the combination of three wonderful herbs Amalaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bhibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) and these are also known as Myrobalans. These herbs help to remove the remove the accumulated toxins (ama) from body.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is commonly used herb in India which is useful in relieving constipation. It helps to improves digestive problems. It has cooling effect on body.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica): It has cleansing and detoxifying action on colon and it also helpful in constipation.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): Commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. It is a good source of vitamin C. It is helpful in various ailments like indigestion. Because of its anti-oxidant property it helps to remove toxins from body.
- It is useful to remove toxins from body due to its anti-oxidant property.
- It provides relief from digestion related problem which is the main cause of halitosis.
- It helps to eliminate waste products from body through urine and feces.
- It has laxative action on stomach.
- It is also helpful in Halitosis or bad breath.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice in a day with warm water after meals.
4. GUM CARE POWDER
It is herbal powder offered by Planet Ayurveda which is a blend of different herbs used in various tooth related problems. This herbal product is quite beneficial to maintain the oral hygiene and an effective treatment for halitosis.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Mustak (Cyprus rotundus)
- Khadir (Acacia catechu)
- Karpur (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Poog (Areca catechu)
- Marich (Piper nigrum)
- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylancia)
- Safatika (Alum)
It is good herbal powder which is used in various dental problems like pyorrhea, bad breathe, gum diseases. It helps to keep the teeth white and mouth healthier. It is also used in tooth aches, inflammation and infections.
Dosage: Use this powder daily as oral rinse.
HOW HALITOSIS CARE PACK HELPS YOU?
It is a combination of different herbal products which are offered by Planet Ayurveda. This pack helps to treat the problem with bad breath. Digestion support capsules as the name indicates it is helpful to improve digestion of food because it is the main reason of this problem. Pitta balance capsules are useful to balance the aggravated doshas and their related problems. Triphala capsules are also help in digestion. Gum care powder is powered formulation which helps to treat teeth related problems like pyorrhea, halitosis and infections. This pack helps to maintain the fresh breath.
ADVANTAGE OF PLANET AYURVEDA’S PRODUCTS
- These products are 100% natural and safe to use.
- These are free from additives, chemicals, preservatives.
- These are present at reasonable cost.