Effective herbs and herbal supplements to Manage Cervical Spondylosis.
|1||Joint Aid Plus||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Yograj Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|3||Hakam Churna||2 Jar (100 Grams Each)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
Do you feel stiffness and severe pain in your neck and you just can’t get rid over from it? This problem can be of cervical spondylosis. This can be control through natural herbal remedies and by changes in lifestyle. Ayurveda has solution for this neck problem.
WHAT IS CERVICAL Spondylosis?
Cervical Spondylosis is also known as neck arthritis, an age related problem that affects neck’s discs and joints. The wear and tear of the cartilages and bones present in the cervical vertebrae is the reason of this ailment. Vertebrae are those tiny bones joined together resulting in the formation of the back bone. This can become a cause of a very long-lasting pain if not treated accordingly. Cervical spondylitis can cause acute pain in the neck area, which in turn can induce stiffness, resulting in limitation of the movement.
What Can Be The Symptoms Of Cervical Spondylosis?
- One is pain around the shoulder blade.
- Pain in arms and in fingers.
- Pain while sneezing, tilting your neck backward, coughing.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF CERVICAL Spondylosis?
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds o f medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and Cough. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation. An excess of kappha may lead to more of cough and lung related issues and an overflow of Vata may be related to gastric disorders.
Cervical Spondylosis is generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Past neck injuries.
- Overweight or obesity.
- Past spine injuries.
- Ruptured or slipped disc.
- Bone spurs.
- Dehydrated spinal discs.
- Harinated discs.
The problem of this Cervical Spondylosis can be treated with lifestyle improvement and through natural herbal ayurvedic treatment. But first of all, we have some knowledge about Ayurveda and its way of working.
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds of medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the caliber to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and water
How Ayurveda Involves In Cervical Spondylosis Problem?
This problem is due to vitiated vata doshas as this is the principle dosha which controls the skeleton-muscular system and nervous system. This vitiated vata is due of two reasons, one is improper functioning of other doshas i.e. kapha and pitta. Another is due to increase in vata itself. So by controlling these doshas, the problem of cervical spondylosis can be managed.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT Cervical Spondylosis
1. JOINT AID PLUS
The Joint Aid ayurvedic herbal capsules are a completely natural product. It is a blend of the best ayurvedic herbs that act against inflammations. It acts against both acute and chronic inflammations. The supplement is effective against both pains and inflammations.
- Ashwagandha is a pure ayurvedic formulation that contains the concentrated properties of the raw herb in a small capsule to enrich the body.
- It has worked well in cases of impotency, stress, constipation, rheumatism and many more chronic ailments.
- The herb Ashwagandha is believed to possess naturally rejuvenating properties to the body.
- These rejuvenating properties helps to reduce the inflammation of joints.
- Owing to the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of the herb Guggul, it is a major component of many formulations for alleviating pains due to injuries, headaches, etc.
- Its anti-analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects are instant. It is therefore a part of many analgesics.
- All these properties help to treat the problem of arthritic pain.
Also very effective for spondylitis.
SHALLAKI (BOSWELIA SERRATA)
- The Boswelia herb has anti-inflammatory properties making it a great choice in case of arthritic pains.
- Boswelia is also found to have anti-atherosclerotic properties making it a good herb for the cholesterol and heart.
- The boswellic acids that have anti-inflammatory properties have been indentified in various researches.
- These acids are of supreme importance as they are very beneficial when used for aches and pains that are caused owing to different forms of arthritis.
- The arthritis forms managed by boswellic acids are rheumatoid arthritis, gout, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, joint pain, etc.
SONTH (ZINGIBER OFFICINALE)
- Also known as Dry ginger.
- A wonderful anti-inflammatory agent used by Ayurvedic physicians worldwide.
- Used for pain and inflammations.
- Relieves from cervical spondylitis.
- Osteoarthritic pains managed by regular use.
Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo)
- Nirgundi is a Sanskrit word, which means protection of the body from diseases.
- This herb is enriched with lots of uses. One of its property, for which this is known for, is anti-arthritic property.
- This herb helps to reduce the pain and inflammation in the joints.
Dosage: two capsules two times a day with water after meals.
GILOY (TINOSPORA CORDIFLORA)
- Tinospora, the botanical name for Giloy is well known as an immune moderator.
- Its Sanskrit name ‘Amrita’ stands for elixir for long span life.
- Very effective against auto-immune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
2. YOGRAJ GUGGUL
The Yograj Guggul is formulated using the main ingredient Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and various herbs like:
- Terminalia chebula (haritaki)
- Piper longum (pippali)
- Eletteria cardamomum (ela)
- Plumbago zeylanica (chitraka)
- Emblica officinalis (amalaki)
- Cedrus deodara (devdaru)
- Zingiber officinale (ardraka)
- Cuminum cyminum (jeeraka)
- Cyperus rotundus (mustaka)
Guggul (Commiphora mukul )
It is well known for its anti tumor, anti-inflammatory, pain relieving effect. It is useful in relieving cystic and fibroid conditions because of its anti-tumor property. It reduces cholesterol and unwanted fats in the body. It helps to lose fat also. It helps to get rid of chronic pains and swellings around joints. It is popularly used in Ayurveda for all types of arthritis.
Dosage: two tablets two or three times a day with plain water, after meals.
3. HAKAM CHURNA
Hakam Churn by Planet Ayurveda is a wonderful herbal supplement in the form of a powder to manage painful joints, back ache, morning stiffness, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, cervical spondylitis and other painful inflammatory conditions. This unique combination herbal medicine can also be called as “Tridoshic Rasayan”.
Chandershoor (LEPIDIUM SATIVUM)
This herb is one of the best nutritive and anti-vata herbs in Ayurveda. Vata is the leading cause of body pains, back pain and joint pains. It pacifies the Kapha and Vata doshas effectively, leading to instant pain relief. In case of fractures, it helps in the easy union of bones in the body. It helps to improve the functioning of the digestive and nervous systems.
Kalaungi (NIGELLA SATIVA)
Black cumin is the common name of Kalonji. These seeds have been used in India for flavoring and improving digestion especially in cold climates. The seeds have aromatic, carminative, anthelmintic, diuretic, stimulant, and diaphoretic properties. The seeds are vata pacifying and very useful in relieving body pains, back pain and stiff joints.
Methika (TRIGONELLA FOENUM GRAECUM)
Its common name is fenugreek. These seeds have been used as a spice and the leaves of the plant are consumed as a vegetable in India, Middle East and China. It is having anti-inflammatory, vata relieving properties. It’s very good to relieve body pains. Its fresh leaves are useful in the management of flatulence, indigestion and sluggish liver. It enhances enzyme production which aids digestion. It relieves Vata energy in the body which causes stiffness and pain. It is effective in managing muscle pains, body pains, stiffness, joint pains, and fatigue.
Ajwain (TRACHYSPERMUM AMMI)
It is a very common spice found in Indian cooking. It has vata pacifying properties and is warm in nature. It expels acidity and relieves stomach ache. The seeds are also effective in managing body pains, painful menstruation, body stiffness and abdominal pains. It is also very good in joint pains.
Dosage: one teaspoon two times a day with plain water, after meals.
HOW CAN OUR Cervical Spondylosis Care Pack HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Cervical Spondylosis Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems related to Cervical Spondylosis. This combo pack has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. These rare natural herbs provided by the nature help in moderating the severe forms of inflammations, swelling and pain. Tablets, capsules and churna contained in the combo pack prove to be really helpful in healing muscle rupture’s, reducing stiffness around the neck area, which induce an overall feeling of relief from the pains. The optimal herbs and their mixture relieve stress, pressure and swelling from the cervical disc and have absolutely no side-effects during their course of consumption.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.