Effective Herbal Remedies for Tinea Management
|1||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Neem Capsules||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|3||Kaishore Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|4||Nirgundi Oil||2 Bottles (100ml Each)|
WHAT IS TINEA?
Tinea is a fungal infection that affects the human body. It is commonly known as ringworm due to its ring shaped appearance. Tinea is caused by a fungi called dermatophytes. There is a single or multiple round ring shaped patch on the skin which show fluorescent traces when seen under ultraviolet light. It is contagious and spread through direct contact or through shared items like hair brush or towel.
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF TINEA INFECTION?
The Tinea infection is caused by a fungus called dermatophytes. The infection is also known as ringworm infection though there is no worm involved. The fungus grows on the skin and spreads itself in ring shaped circles. The center of the ring is clear and the outer edges are dark and crusty. This is because new rings are forming on the outer edges.
It is most common in children and they usually have ringworm infection on their scalp and forehead. It may also be transmitted through dogs and cats who have ringworm patches on their skin. It should be taken care of that you do not share combs, towels or clothes of infected children with the other children in the house.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF TINEA?
The fungal infection affects the skin and causes distress there. The common symptoms are:
- Brittle hair on the scalp
- Dryness of the scalp
- Scales and patches on the skin
- Severe itching may be present around the patches
- Redness and discomfort in the scaly areas on skin
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL CARE PACKAGE FOR TREATING TINEA INFECTION
1. NEEM CAPSULES
- Neem has wonderful disinfectant and cleaning action on the body systems. It works very well on infections, allergies and inflammations.
- People in India use Neem herb on a daily basis owing to its rich medicinal effects on the health.
- Neem works wonder in medical conditions like bee stings, conjunctivitis, hemorrhoids, and ulcers and even in cases of bronchitis and epilepsy.
- Practitioners have drawn marvelous results in cases of skin diseases like psoriasis, acne and eczema.
Dose: 2 capsules twice daily.
2. Kaishore Guggul
1. Commiphora mukul
It is well known for its anti-tumor, pain relieving, anti-inflammatory effect. It is useful in treating cystic and fibroid conditions because of its anti-tumor property. It reduces cholesterol and unwanted fats in the body. It helps to strengthen the bones.
2. ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (SONTH)
- Also known as Dry ginger.
- A wonderful anti-inflammatory agent used by Ayurvedic physicians worldwide.
- Used for pain and inflammations.
- Relieves from cervical spondylitis.
- Osteoarthritic pains cured by regular use
3. Piper longum
It is effective as central nervous system stimulant. It also has various properties like anti – inflammatory, sedative and digestive. It is quite useful in respiratory disorders. It stimulates the nervous system and counteracts drowsiness.
4. Curcuma longa
It has antibacterial properties. It is a useful blood purifier and useful in diseases of the liver and inflammation.
5. Piper nigrum
It is useful as a digestive stimulant and carminative, and aids in alleviating pain. It is good herbal remedy which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
6. Piper longum root
It is a powerful stimulant for both digestive as well as respiratory systems. It stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestine and is also effective in alleviating respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is useful in alleviating distention of the abdomen and flatulence etc. it is quite helpful in treating loss in appetite, nausea, indigestion and heaviness.
7. Emblica officinalis
It is an anti – bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is cooling and diuretic. It has anti – oxidative, anti-hepatotoxic, immune – modulator and resistance building properties.
8. Terminalia chebula
It is an astringent and laxative in nature. It is very effective for treating liver disorders. It is useful in curing fatty liver and cirrhosis of liver.
Dose: 2 tablets twice daily
3. Gandhak Rasayan
- The commonly heard element sulfur acts as a wonderful remedy when used in its best form.
- It is best known for its moisture absorbing properties and it therefore a great hydrant. It helps to generate fresher and younger looking skin.
- It can also be used as an excellent topical exfoliate. It removes the dead surface of the skin and reveals the healthy and glowing looking skin from underneath.
- These qualities make it an excellent rejuvenating herb. It is an excellent remedy to flush out toxins from the body. It is used to prepare Gandhak Rasayan.
Dose: 2 tablets twice daily.
4. NIRGUNDI OIL
It is an herbal oil obtained from leaves of different herbs which are given below:
- Tila oil (Sesamum indicum)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Kalihari (Gloriosa superba)
Benefits – It has anti-inflammatory properties which help to maintain inflammatory condition.
Direction for use – It is used for external use only. Apply on affected skin area. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. It is more beneficial to apply nirgundi oil before bath to reduce swelling, pain and irritation.
HOW CAN OUR TINEA HERBAL CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the female reproductive system too.
Ayurveda helps treat any skin infections or manifestations in a natural and herbal way. The Tinea fungus can also be treated and the skin can heal if Ayurvedic herbal treatment is provided. Our Tinea Care Pack is a one way solution to ringworm and its manifestations. The itching, unsightly appearance and the frustration caused by ringworm infection can be treated by using Planet Ayurveda’s Tinea Care Pack.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.