Effective Herbal Remedies for Fibromyalgia Management
|1||Joint Aid Plus||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Aam-Vaat-Antak Churna||2 Pack (100 Gms Each)|
|3||Stress Support||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|4||Boswellia Curcumin||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS FIBROMYALGIA?
Fibromyalgia can be termed as a condition in which an individual experiences pain, fatigue and tenderness throughout the body muscles and fibrous tissues such as tenders and ligaments.
This disease causes pain, tiredness, headaches and sometimes depression as well. Fibromyalgia is not an acute medical condition but is definitely not something to be over looked as well. A prolonged suffering from this condition can easily deteriorate the quality of life.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FIBROMYALGIA?
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds of medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and Cough. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation. An excess of kappha may lead to more of cough and lung related issues and an overflow of Vata may be related to gastric disorders.
Fibromyalgia is generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Genetic Structure can cause Fibromyalgia.
- Insomnia or Sleep Disorders
- Stress can also be termed as an important reason.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT FIBROMYALGIA
1. JOINT AID PLUS
The Joint Aid ayurvedic herbal capsules are a completely natural product. It is a blend of the best ayurvedic herbs that act against inflammations. It acts against both acute and chronic inflammations. The supplement is effective against both pains and inflammations.
- Ashwagandha is a pure ayurvedic formulation that contains the concentrated properties of the raw herb in a small capsule to enrich the body.
- It has worked well in cases of impotency, stress, constipation, rheumatism and many more chronic ailments.
- The herb Ashwagandha is believed to possess naturally rejuvenating properties to the body. All such medical issues related to fatigue, stress and weakness are managed using this herb.
- Owing to the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of the herb Guggul, it is a major component of many formulations for alleviating pains due to injuries, headaches, etc.
- Its anti-analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects are instant. It is therefore a part of many analgesics.
- Used for arthritic pain.
- Very effective for spondylitis.
- The Boswelia herb has anti-inflammatory properties making it a great choice in case of arthritic pains.
- Boswelia is also found to have anti-atherosclerotic properties making it a good herb for the cholesterol and heart.
- The boswellic acids that have anti-inflammatory properties have been indentified in various researches.
- These acids are of supreme importance as they are very beneficial when used for aches and pains that are caused owing to different forms of arthritis.
- The arthritis forms managed by boswellic acids are rheumatoid arthritis, gout, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, joint pain, etc.
- Also known as Dry ginger.
- A wonderful anti-inflammatory agent used by Ayurvedic physicians worldwide.
- Used for pain and inflammations.
- Relieves from cervical spondylitis.
- Osteoarthritic pains managed by regular use
- Tinospora, the botanical name for Giloy is well known as an immune moderator.
- Its Sanskrit name ‘Amrita’ stands for elixir for long span life.
- Very effective against auto-immune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
Dosage – 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
2. STRESS SUPPORT CAPSULES
Stress Support is a special capsule that contains natural ingredients that help to combat stress. There are certain Ayurvedic herbs which are found to be very useful in helping the body fight the harmful effects of stress and neutralize the chemicals which are in the body during fearful, angry state of negative thoughts.
Ashwagandha is also commonly known as ‘Indian ginseng’. It very beneficial for the nervous system. The herb possess anti – inflammatory, antitumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, immune-modulatory, hemopoietic as well rejuvenating properties. It is quite useful in reducing diabetes and blood pressure. It relieves stress, anxiety and enhances physical and mental performance.
It is commonly known as ‘Valerian’ and is very popular herb in the west. It is used in India for its benefits in calming down the nervous system. It relieves stress and anxiety also and fights depression.
This herb is used in preventing memory loss, lack of concentration, forgetfulness. It increases the retention power as well as recollection. It is very useful in many mental illnesses also. Regular use also helps in stress, anxiety, blood pressure, hallucinations and epilepsy.
This herb is used to deal with many illnesses such as blood pressure and hysteria. It helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
Dosage – 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. AAMVATANTAK CHURNA
This herbal formulation is a special product of Planet Ayurveda. It is highly beneficial to people suffering from various ailments of nervous and muscular origin.
It is commonly known as turmeric and is used since ages in Indian traditional medicine system. It is used on a daily basis in Indian cooking. It has innumerable properties and is used to relieve various ailments. It is used as a blood purifier, anti-inflammatory agent and analgesic herb. Diseases like arthritis, rheumatism, liver diseases and common cold can be effectively managed with this herb. Jaundice, eczema, asthma, gall bladder stones can also be controlled with turmeric. It can be used for external application in managing minor injuries, wounds, sores, ring worm and athlete’s foot.
Trigonella foenum graecum
It is commonly known as Fenugreek. As per Ayurveda, joint pains occur because of imbalance in Kapha and Vata energies. Fenugreek is effective in managing rheumatoid arthritis and balancing the energies of the body. It is used for controlling inflammation and joint pains.
It is useful in managing rheumatoid arthritis and also balances uric acid metabolism. In modern medicine the drug ‘Colchicine’ is used for reducing uric acid production in the body, thus, helping in pain management. This drug is extracted from this herb and is an important constituent of Aamvatantak Churna. Since this is purely herbal, so there are no side effects.
Dosage – One teaspoon twice daily with plain water after meals.
4. Boswellia Curcumin capsules
Boswellia Curcumin is prepared by the combination of pure extracts of two herbs – Shallaki (Boswellia curcumin) and Haridra (Curcuma longa). This herbal product is quite good to manage the symptoms of Fibromyalgia. It helps to provide the relief in anti-inflammatory and painful conditions associated with Fibromyalgia.
Dosage – 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR Fibromyalgia Care Pack HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Fibromyalgia Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems related to Fibromyalgia. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. Joint aid plus acts as a lubricating agent and alleviates pain by providing lubrication amongst the joints and muscles. The churna contained in the pack is described as one of the best anti-inflammatory herb and along with being a very potent detoxifier. These herbs and their mixture work naturally to moderate pain levels arising due to Fibromyalgia. Our Fibromyalgia Care Pack consists of special herbs that help the immune system regain its strength. Stress is also considered to a very prominent reason for this condition’ therefore, stress support plays a very crucial role in relieving stress and bringing about in a positive energy.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.