SHATAVARI POWDER – EFFECTIVE MEDICINE FOR MAINTAINING WOMEN’S HEALTH
Shatavari Powder is particularly used by women for maintaining a healthy reproductive system. This powder balances the female hormones and provides good health .Shatavari powder is used traditionally by women as a Rejuvenating tonic. It not only supports young women’s health but is also beneficial for middle aged and elder women. This powder makes graceful transition in natural phase of life like menopause. This powder is safe for use and has no side effects on body. This powder maintains healthy levels of breast milk production.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF SHATAVARI POWDER
- Ingredients used in the preparation of this herbal powder act in synergetic way.
- Shatavari is useful for supporting both female and male reproductive system.
- Asparagus racemosus supports the respiratory tract.
- This medicine boosts the immune system of the body.
- This herbal formulation has natural antioxidant properties in it.
- This powdered herb maintains the healthy levels of breast milk production in females.
- It provides healthy peristalsis of bowels movement.
- This powder promotes healthy strength and energy levels of body.
- This powder provides uterine strength during pregnancy, lactation, childbirth, hot flashes, irregular memory, irritability and dryness during menopause.
- Shatavari is very effective uterine tonic to the body.
- Asparagus nourishes and calms the nerves.
- Shatavari acts as aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, antacid, diuretic, antitumor, laxative, demulcent, galactagogue in nature.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE PREPARATION OF SHATAVARI POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Shatavari||Asparagus racemosus||100 gm|
BENEFITS OF SHATAVARI HERB
It is sweet and has a cooling, soothing and nourishing effect which is why it is used by various Ayurvedic practitioners since ancient times. This herb contains natural phytoestrogen hormones that helps in maintaining a healthy reproductive system and optimum energy. This herb rebalances estrogen level in women. It helps to prevent heart disease and osteoporosis in females. This herb is a slow acting remedy so, should be used over a period of time for full effect. In males, it acts as an excellent Aphrodisiac. It provides size, strength and stiffness to the male reproductive system. This herb nurtures mucous membranes, semen, nourishes ovum and is also good for Epstein Barr etc. This herb contains constituents such as arabinose, steroidal, galactose, glycosides and saponinsetc in it which contains various health benefits in it. Shatavari balances pitta dosha in body.
WHO SHOULD USE SHATAVARI POWDER?
Persons who are suffering from gastric problems, heartburn, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, reproductive system problems, headaches, fever, cough, diabetes, rheumatism, hormonal imbalance, anxiety, tension, gastric ulcer, dyspepsia, weak immunity, spasms, pain, insomnia, hot flashes, irritability, dryness during menopause, ample lactation, irregular memory etc should use this powder as it is easy and safe to use and gives good results when taken in proper dose.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING SHATAVARI POWDER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar product available in the market. These are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.