Palash bhringadi hair oil by Planet Ayurveda is prepared for promoting hair health. Shiny hair having smooth texture with clean ends and tapered tips are considered as healthy. Hair texture relates to the properties of the hair surface. Hairs are of different varieties such as straight, curly or wavy and the color ranges from black, blonde, brown, gray, red, etc. People nowadays are using different varieties of cosmetic hair products and going through different procedures such as keratin, straightening and all for having different varieties of hair styles. These things include chemical treatment thus causing hair damage to extreme levels. It is necessary to take care of your hairs from such damage that may lead to rough, thin hair and hairfall, graying of hairs, baldness etc. For this purpose Planet Ayurveda formulated such a great hair oil that we will discuss further with its whole benefits.
Ingredients Of Palash Bhringadi Hair Oil
|Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellirica, Terminalia chebula
|Flax seed oil
Description Of The Ingredients
1. Palash beej (Butea monosperma)
Applying palash (Butea monosperma) on scalp prevents hair loss by inhibiting the hair root damage and improving the hair growth. Due to astringent properties it strengthens the hair roots thus promoting hair health.
2. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) possesses keshya property which means it is good for hairs. It alleviates dandruff from the scalp, prevents hair fall, promotes hair growth, induces lustre to the hairs and repairs the hair damage.
3. Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) application to the scalp pacifies the vata dosha and alleviates dryness from the scalp which in turn reduces flakiness and itchiness from the scalp.
4. Triphala (Embilicca officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia billerica)
Triphala rejuvenates the hair scalp and stimulates the hair follicles to initiate hair growth. It maintains the PH levels of the scalp and promotes healthy hairs.
5. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
Amla (Emblica officinalis) consists of rasayana (rejuvenating) property that prevents the damage of hair roots and restricts hair fall. It prevents the greying of hair by reducing pigment loss. Amla possesses antiparasitic properties thus alleviates or prevents the growth of parasites on the scalp skin.
6. Shikakai (Acacia concinna)
Shikakai (Acacia concinna) brings natural softness and shine to the hairs. It is helpful in relieving dandruff and lice and dealing with healing infections.
7. Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) initiates the healthy blood circulation to the hair follicles which enriches them with abundance of nutrients thus promoting hair growth.
8. Nimbu ras (Citrus limonum)
Nimbu ras (Citrus limonum) removes any kind of scalp depositions such as dandruff, lice, etc. Due to rich vitamin C content it promotes hair growth and maintains the hair health. Lemon keeps your hair refresh by controlling the oil production in the scalp.
9. Chakramard (Cassia occidentalis)
Chakramard (Cassia occidentalis) is helpful in relieving infections and having cleansing effect when applied over the scalp. Chakramard possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help in alleviating any kind of skin inflammatory toxins.
10. Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)
Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) contains vitamin E and a strong antioxidant lignans that promotes stronger and healthier hairs. Application of flaxseed oil reduces flaking and provides nourishment to the scalp which alleviates dandruff.
11. Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum)
Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum) application on the scalp pacifies vata dosha and reduces stress which is one of the major causes of hair fall. It prevents damage to hair from ultraviolet rays and soothes dry and dull hairs.
12. Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera)
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is very effective in conditioning the hairs as it penetrates deep inside the shaft of hair and provides lauric acid to the hairs that is essential for conditioning.
13. Almond oil (Pterocarpus santalinus)
Almond oil (Pterocarpus santalinus) consists of essential content biotin that provides strength to the hairs. This oil aids in maintaining the hydration of the scalp and provides lustre to the scalp and hairs.
14. Malkangni oil (Celastrus paniculatus)
Malkangni oil (Celastrus paniculatus) main action is to prevent the hair fall with this it aids in preventing excessive dryness of the scalp. It plays a role in promoting hair growth as it possesses snigdha guna (oiliness property).
Method Of Preparation
Preparation Of Decoction
- Take decoction ingredients – Palash beej (Butea monosperma) 2 gm, Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) whole part 2gm, Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) whole part 500 mg, Triphala (Embilicca officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia billerica) whole part 500 mg, Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) fruit 500 mg, Shikakai (Acacia concinna) legume 500 mg, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) stem 1 gm.
- Now take a wide opening container and put the decoction ingredients into it by adding 16 parts of water, boil it over mid flame and stir it continuously. Reduce the above mixture upto ¼ parts and the decoction is ready to prepare oil.
Preparation Of Kalka
- Take kalka dravya (ingredients) – Nimbu ras – Lemon juice (Citrus limonum) seed 200 mg and chakramard (Cassia occidentalis) seeds 500 mg.
- Make a powder of Chakramard (Cassia occidentalis) then put this powder and lemon juice into a pestle and mortar and grind it till it converts into the paste form.
Preparation Of Oil
- Take the oils that are used to be processed in – flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) 2 ml, sesame oil (Sesamum indicum) 10 ml and coconut oil q.s, pour these oils into the vessel and heat on the mild flame.
- Now add kalka dravya and kwatha dravya (decoction) into the oil, heat it till the moisture evaporates and oil gets separated from the kalka dravya.
- Now the oil is ready, get the oil collected by filtering into a vessel and keep it in a cool and dry place.
Palash bhringadi hair oil is for local application on the hairs. It consists of rejuvenating, antiparasitic, astringent, cleansing, conditioning, and anti-inflammatory properties. This herbal oil rejuvenates the hair scalp and stimulates the hair follicles to initiate hair growth. By pacifying vata dosha it alleviates dryness from the scalp which in turn reduces flakiness and itchiness from the scalp. This formulation also possesses pitta pacifying properties that prevents the greying of hairs and hair loss. The conditioning properties of palash bringadi hair oil helps in smoothens the hair by sustaining the moisture in the hair roots. It removes the dandruff and lice from the scalp due to its antiparasitic properties. Thus the oil preparation prevents and manages various hair and scalp problems such as hair fall, greying of hairs, split ends, dry and dullness of the hairs, dandruff, lice and various others.
Effect On Dosha
It mainly pacifies vata and pitta dosha.
Method Of Application
Take the oil and apply on the whole scalp and with the help of finger tips massage for 10 -15 mins. Cover your head with shower cap or towel and leave it overnight. Next morning take a head wash with herbal shampoo.
- Graying of hairs
- Dryness and flaking
- Split ends
- Thinning of hairs
- If the oil leaves for a longer time it may cause small bumps over the forehead.
- One who are suffering from sinusitis avoid its application in the night, sometimes it may worsen your symptoms, so apply it during the day time for 4-6 hours.
- In some people it may cause headaches.
Palash bhringadi oil by Planet Ayurveda is especially formulated for promoting the overall hair health. It is a pure herbal oil consists of herbs such as palash beej (Butea monosperma), bhringraj (Eclipta alba), brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), shikakai (Acacia concinna) and various other. These herbs consist of various miraculous properties such as rejuvenating, antiparasitic, astringent, cleansing, conditioning, and anti-inflammatory. These properties help in preventing and managing hair related common issues such as hair fall, graying of hairs, split ends, dry and dullness of the hairs, dandruff, lice and various others. So if any of you are facing these common hair problems and other for prevent these hair problems in their further life must start using this herbal oil.