EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR NABOTHIAN CYST
|1.||Kanchnaar Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2.||Female Health Support||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3.||Sphatika Bhasma||4 Bottles (5gm Each)|
EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR NABOTHIAN CYST
What is the importance of womb health? Womb health is vitally important, just like gut health. Uterus is one of the most endangered organs as the surgery of removal of uterus is the second most common surgeries done worldwide. This organ affects the mentality and overall female health. Being a woman is a great blessing of god. Female gives life to her young ones, all the individuals get a chance to live life due to a female. And a youngone develops inside a female’s womb, so it is necessary to take care of the health of the womb. A lot of women suffer from various diseases throughout the year and this may lead to infertility in the upcoming years. Among all the diseases of the womb today we are going to discuss a Nabothian cyst. In this article we will go through a complete view on Nabothian Cyst and its Ayurvedic management, so let’s have a look.
In the condition of Nabothian cyst there is a formation of tiny cyst at the surface of the cervix or cervical canal. In the cervix there is presence of cervical glands which secrete a mucus, in a nabothian cyst this mucus gets accumulated at one place and forms a cyst. This condition is not life threatening and usually a female affected from nabothian cyst may have one to multiple cysts. These are common but if you have seek treatment and get rid of it. Further we will discuss the causes of nabothian cysts with its symptoms.
CAUSES OF NABOTHIAN CYST
The most common cause is clogging of cervical glands present in the cervical canal. These glands get clogged with the skin cells, after clogging the mucus of these glands starts accumulating and later on turned into tiny cysts which is known as Nabothian Cyst. This is the main cause of Nabothian Cyst, here are some risk factors of Nabothian cyst that we will discuss below
- Normal childbirth
- Physical trauma of cervix
- Chronic cervicitis
- Childbearing age
- Late 40s to late 50s
- Adenoma malignum
SYMPTOMS OF NABOTHIAN CYST
Following are some of the common symptoms of Nabothian Cysts:
- The size of nabothian cyst varies from a few millimeters to 4 cm
- White or yellow color
- Smooth in appearance
- Number varied from one to multiple
There are no such symptoms like pain and discomfort and only will evaluate after the diagnosis. Below is the diagnosis of nabothian cyst. Let’s have a review.
DIAGNOSIS OF NABOTHIAN CYST
Nabothian cysts can be diagnosed and screened during the examination of the pelvis. These cysts can be diagnosed in pelvic USG, CT Scan, MRI of cervix. After evaluating the cysts a doctor will break a cyst to clear the diagnosis. For much more clearance a doctor may refer you for colposcopy to differentiate nabothian cyst from any other type of bump. At last a biopsy is suggested to suspect any kind of neoplastic growth to assess any hindrance by neoplastic growth in the mucus production. So these are some of the diagnostic techniques for Nabothian Cyst.
AYURVEDIC VIEW ON NABOTHIAN CYST
As per Ayurveda Nabothian cyst is correlated to granthi and in nabothian cyst this granthi is made up with a fluid filled sac. This growth is not cancerous or life threatening. Let us see the pathology of granthi- firstly there is vitiation of tridosha (vata, pitta and kapha) which further vitiates mamsa, medha, sira and asrika dhatu (muscles, fat, blood vessels and blood). All these vitiate and lead to elevated swelling which is known as granthi. In Nabothian Cyst mainly there is an aggravation of kapha dosha by obstruction in rasavaha srotas. So for the management of Nabothian cyst there is a need to pacify kapha dosha by removing obstruction in the rasavaha srotas by alleviating ama dosha. For the management of Nabothian cyst Planet Ayurveda provides a Nabothian cyst care pack which we are going to discuss below.
HERBAL REMEDIES BY PLANET AYURVEDA FOR NABOTHIAN CYST
Planet Ayurveda is a clinic that works with regardance to A Holistic Science – Ayurveda. It is a GMP certified clinic which formulates various health supplements under the observance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. The remedies are prepared by 100% pure herbs and minerals. These remedies are devoid of any kind of added fibres, starch, gums, colour, rains and other synthetic as well as preservative materials. That’s why these supplements have no side effects and can be consumed from childhood to old age. Planet Ayurveda has supplements to promote and prevent health. It deals with almost all health concerns and for managing Nabothian Cyst it has their Nabothian Cyst Care Pack. This pack includes three remedies, let’s see how these three remedies assist in the management of Nabothian Cysts.
LIST OF MEDICATIONS IN NABOTHIAN CYST CARE PACK
- KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
- FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
- RINSING WITH SPHATIKA BHASMA
1. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
Kanchnaar guggul is a classical Ayurvedic formulation that has been used since ancient times for its best kapha reducing effect. It consists of various ingredients such as kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata), varuna (Crataeva religiosa), ela (Elettaria) and various others. Let’s discuss how each ingredient of kanchnaar is effective in alleviating Nabothian cyst.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata): In pathology of endometrial cancer there is an obstruction of cervical glands due to ama dosha. Kanchnaar by reducing kapha dosha and removing ama accumulation alleviates Nabothian Cyst.
- Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica): Triphala consists of Amalaki, Haritaki and bibhitaki, these herbs are tridosha shamaka. Also triphala has a detoxifying effect. So by detoxifying and balancing tridosha triphala alleviates Nabothian Cyst.
- Trikatu (Piper longum, Piper nigrum, Zingiber officinale): Trikatu effectively eliminates ama dosha and endotoxins from the body which further provide anti clog effect. Also trikatu has a kapha pacifying effect which is beneficial for alleviating Nabothian cyst.
- Varuna (Crataeva religiosa): Varuna (Crataeva religiosa) consists of hot potency that provides a kapha pacifying effect. Also the bhedana (piercing) property of varuna assists in destroying Nabothian Cyst.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum): Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) consists of properties such as katu, madhura ras (pungent and sweet taste) with cold potency and kapha and vata pacifying effect. Both these doshas are responsible for granthi.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum): Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum) is a herb with detoxifying effects which by eliminating endotoxins from the body removes ama dosha that is the main cause of obstruction in Nabothian Cyst.
- Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala): Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) is enriched with anti-inflammatory and anti–oxidant properties. Both these properties help in reducing the size of cyst.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is one of the best antioxidant herbs. It prevents the accumulation of endotoxins in the body and also balances tridosha.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
2. FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
This is a miraculous capsule formulation by Planet Ayurveda for maintaining female health. These capsules consist of standardized extract of herbs ashok (Saraca asoka), lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) and shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). Let’s learn the properties of each ingredient with the efficacy of each in maintaining female health while alleviating various health concerns.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Ashok (Saraca asoca): Ashok (Saraca asoca) is considered as a boon for female health. It provides estrogenic effects which miraculously balance female reproductive hormones, thus preventing various female health concerns.
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa): Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) basically prevents excess mucus production in the cervix. The properties of lodhra which alleviates secretion from the cervix are astringent, dry, bitter and cold.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is an adaptogenic herb which reduces stress – a main cause of any health concern. Also it prevents various female health concerns by balancing the reproductive hormones.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. SPHATIKA BHASMA
Sphatika Bhasma is a classical Ayurvedic formulation which is made up of single ingredient alum. Sphatika Bhasma is considered as a rejuvenating and detoxifying mineral. So by rinsing with sphatika bhasma in Nabothian cyst will reduce the chances of any infection due to cleansing effect and also helps in anti clogging the cervical glands. By removing obstruction from cervical glands sphatika bhasma further prevents the increase of Nabothian Cyst.
Method Of Use: Mix pinch of Sphatika bhasma in water and rinse the vaginal area with it for 2-3 times a day.
Nabothian cyst is a formation of tiny cyst at the surface of the cervix or cervical canal. This is mainly caused due to obstruction in the cervical gland which leads to accumulation of mucus of cervical gland as a cyst. As per ayurveda it is correlated to granthi in which there is a vitiation of tridosha which causes further vitiation of rakta, mamsa, medha dhatu and leads to formation of cystic swelling. For managing Nabothian cyst there is a need to pacify kapha dosha by removing obstruction in the rasavaha srotas. For this purpose Planet Ayurveda provides you with Nabothian Cyst Care Pack which includes three remedies. These remedies are free from any kind of added preservatives and synthetic materials, so they don’t produce any kind of side effects. Feel free to consume these remedies and get rid of your condition.
There are no reviews yet.