AMLAPITTA GHAN VATI – A PERFECT REMEDY FOR CURING HYPERACIDITY
Amlapitta ghan vati by planet ayurveda is the best herbal remedy for curing amlapitta (Hyperacidity). Let’s take a simple review on what is amlapitta- “Amlam ch pittam amla pittam” which means when pitta dosha becomes amliya then the condition is known as amlapitta. It is a lifestyle disorder mainly occurs due to increase in pitta dosha and the cause of aggravated pitta dosha is- excessive consumption of amla (sour) food, excessive alcohol intake, heavy and slimy food that causes obstruction in food channels, over eating, food which takes time to digest and produce acid, eating over indigestion, suppression of natural urge.
Types Of Amlapitta
Amlapitta is of two types- urdavaga amlapitta in which kapha dosha is associated which includes symptoms like vomitus of yellow, green, black color, acid eructations, heartburn, headache, anorexia, itching, fever, boils and rashes. Adhoga amlapitta is associated with pitta dosha and symptoms include fainting, burning sensation, polydipsia, confusion, delusion, nausea, indigestion, sweating, horripilation and yellow tinge of the body. So for curing amlapitta and having relief from its all symptoms one must have to consume amlapitta ghan vati. Here we’re gonna study all about amlapitta ghan vati and its benefits in detail so let’s have a complete review.
Therapeutic purposes of Amlapitta Ghan Vati
As its main purpose is to pacify vitiated pitta dosha and improves overall digestion so it is beneficial in various pittaja vikara (Pittaja conditions) such as ama (accumulation of toxins), acidity, nausea, vomiting, GERD, gas, bloating and all other issues of GI tract.
Ingredients Used in Amlapitta Ghan Vati
EACH TABLET IS 500 MG
|Sr. No.||Indian Name||Botanical Name|
|2.||Haritaki||Calx of Cyparica samplomoneta|
|4.||Mukta Shukti||Natural calcium compound from Pearl|
|6.||Pitta Papda||Fumaria indica|
|7.||Dugdha Pashan||Hydrated magnesium silicate|
Benefits of the Used Ingredients In Amlapitta Ghan Vati
- Patola (Trichosanthes dioica): It is very useful in improving healthy digestion by improving peristaltic movements, acting as a laxative and mild purgative so it prevents constipation and keeps the gut healthy thus preventing acidity.
- Kapardika bhasma (calyx of cowrie shells): kapardika bhasma is beneficial in balancing pitta and kapha dosha. So it prevents the formation of ama in the body and keeps digestive fire in balance, both these things help in curing amlapitta.
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Mulethi has cold potency which helps in balancing pitta dosha which aids in alleviating acidity problem.
- Mukta shukti (Calyx of pearl oyster): Mukta shukti helps in keeping the GI tract alkaline and promoting stomach enzymes to keep digestion healthy so it is beneficial in keeping digestion healthy.
- Sajji kshar (sodium bicarbonate): Sajji kshar have alkaline property and deepaniya and pachniya properties which helps in pacifying acidic medium along with that deepaniya properties helps in kindling digestive fire and due to pachniya properties it promotes overall digestion also. So all these benefits make sajji kshar beneficial in alleviating hyperacidity.
- Pitta papda (Fumaria indica): Pitta papda helps in promoting liver health and promotes healthy level;s of liver enzymes that prevents you from indigestion and anorexia as these both conditions are responsible for causing hyperacidity. So by alleviating these conditions pitta papda prevents acidity too.
- Dugdha pashan (Hydrated magnesium silicate): Dugdha pasahan comes under sikata varga. It includes madhura rasa (sweet taste) and sheeta veerya (Cold potency). Both these properties aid in preventing pitta disorders.
Who can use Amlapitta Ghan Vati
Amlapitta ghan vati is used by people of all age groups whether they are children, adults and old people. But you should consume these tablets with the advice of a physician only.
Specific Diseases relieved by Amlapitta Ghan Vati
- Liver problem
- Vitiated digestive fire
Dosage of Amlapitta Ghan Vati
- Dosage for Children: 1-2 tablets twice a day.
- Dosage for Adults and old age: 2-4 tablets twice a day.
Consume these tablets with plain water and after meals. Dosage can be changed according to the health concern of the person.
Side Effects of Amlapitta Ghan Vati
Amlapitta ghan vati by planet ayurveda does not cause any side effects but it is to be noted that one must have to consume these tablets as prescribed by the physician.
- Product form : Tablets
- Package type: Bottle
- Package quantity: 120 tablets
Advantages of using Amlapitta Ghan Vati by Planet Ayurveda
- Amlapitta ghan vati is formulated under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda physicians.
- It is free from all kinds of additives and preservatives like fiber, gums, reins, starch, color, etc.
- Pure herbal extracts of herbs such as patola, mulethi, pitta papda and some pure mineral formulations like kapardika bhasma, mukta shukti, sajji kshar and dugdha pashan are used in this formulation.
- As it is 100% pure so it does not produce any side effects if taken under the guidance of a physician.
- Feel free to consume these herbal tablets and enjoy its benefits without worry.
Amlapitta ghan vati by planet ayurveda is the best herbal remedy for curing amlapitta (Hyperacidity). It is a lifestyle disorder mainly occurs due to increase in pitta dosha, Amlapitta ghan vati helps in pacifying the aggravated pitta and aids in getting rid of hyperacidity. As its main purpose is to pacify vitiated pitta dosha and improves overall digestion so it is beneficial in various pittaja vikara (Pittaja conditions) such as ama (accumulation of toxins), acidity, nausea, vomiting, GERD, gas, bloating and all other issues of GI tract. So if any of you are facing this condition you can consume Amlapitta ghan vati on advice of the Ayurvedic physician so that you may get relief from the condition of hyperacidity and various digestion related health concerns.
There are no reviews yet.