Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub is a skin care product which is an Ayurvedic combination of various natural herbs which help to support and maintain health of skin tissues. This product is an anti-oxidant in nature that makes it to remove the impurities out of the skin. It is effective in keeping the skin moist and healthy if used regularly in place of any soap. It provides therapeutic benefits in some of the Skin diseases.
About the Product
It is used as a bathing soap.
- 2 Packs
- Pack Size: 100 gm. Each
- Green Tea Extracts – 2%
- Algae Extract- 1.5%
- Tea tree Oil – 0.2%
- Juglans Regia – 2.5%
- Aloe Barbedensis -2.0%
- Azadirachta Indica -1%
- Prunus Amygdalus-0.5%
- Rosa Domestica – 2.0%
- Tagetes Erecta – 0.5%
- Glycerin – 2%
- Gel Baseq.S.,
- Dmdm Hydantoin – 0.1%,
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – 0.2%,
- Methylisothiazolinone – 0.25%
Therapeutic Uses of Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub
- To keep skin moist and healthy when used on regular basis instead of any soap.
- It is effective in certain skin disease like Psoriasis. Psoriasis is a common skin condition which is chronic and changes the life cycle of skin cell. These are red color patches covered by silvery scales especially on scalp, ear and genital area. Also characterized by cracked, dry skin, thickened, pitted nails or ridged nails.
Method of Application
- For external use only.
- Small amount of the product is to be taken and then applied on wet face. Gentle massage to be done in circular motions upwards and work up a good lather and then wash your face gently with water.
- Repeat 1-2 times daily or as and when required.
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub
1. Algae Extract:
This herb is well known for its anti-inflammatory as well as it has strong anti-oxidant properties. It comprises of several vitamins and nutrients.
2. Green Tea Extract:
This is a herbal extract which is a rich source of antioxidants known as polyphone and also an anti-aging and anti-cellulitic. It can fight against various skin infections.
3. Aloe Vera (Aloe barbedensis):
This ancient medicinal herb is a skin care natural remedy. It is extensively used in healing and enhancing beauty. It’s an herb which provides healthy, flawless, radiant skin which is absolutely free from flaws. It is used in a number of creams, gels and beauty products though these can easily be used in a number of ways as effective home remedies in combination with coconut oil, glycerin, lime juice and many other skin friendly products. It is also rich in anti-oxidants which prevents the process of premature ageing making skin look younger and more youthful.
It also a source of potent antiseptic activity against bacteria, fungi, molds, viruses etc. as well as have rejuvenating properties. Aloe Vera shows notable outcome in symptomatic relief of the psoriasis plaques.
4. Rose (Rosa domestica):
Rose flower extracts are found to have effective use for dry, sensitive and mature skin types. It is an excellent soothing herb and constitutes antiseptic and astringent properties. In medical conditions found to be very beneficial by improving the skin texture and making it smoother and more refined. A traditional beauty product used by most women for its valuable effects on the skin.
5. Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternefolia):
This oil is found to be an effective antiseptic, with strong germicidal and fungicidal actions. It is found to contain 48 compounds, including terpine 4-01, which is one of its most therapeutic ingredients.
6. Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus):
Almonds are wonder nuts which are rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals, fats and natural proteins and anti-oxidants. According to Ayurveda Almond Oil works wonderfully for the skin. These are also supportive in the maintenance of flawless and radiant skin. Almond oil is a source of Vitamin-E and various proteins which makes it useful to maintain a healthy skin which heals and regenerates faster on application.
It is an organic compound that provides various skin and beauty benefits. It is used as a toner, cleanser, and moisturizer and conditions skin excellently. It helps to balances hydration index of the skin. It is absolutely nontoxic in nature, it does not affect adversely the skin in any way.
Advantages of Using Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub
Green Tea Algae Aloe Vera Gel Scrub of Planet Ayurveda delivers several skin benefits. However, this product is sincerely effective and beneficial than many other types of similar products that are sold in the market.
Our product is the best because:-
- This product does not cause side effects as it is made from pure and natural ingredients.
- This product uses only standardized extracts.
- Paraben free also.
- This product is of high quality and is purely organic.
- This product is available in competitive prices due to its supreme quality.
- We never consider to test our products on animals.