Pack Size – 500ml
Amla Saar – Indian Gooseberry Juice- Richest Source of Natural Vitamin C
Amla Saar is the extract of Emblica officinalis commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. It is considered as nature’s richest source of vitamin C. In Ayurveda, Amla is considered as the most rejuvenating herb. It is the frequently mentioned in one of the oldest treatises in Ayurveda, Charaka Samhita. Amla is beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels and works like a tonic. It’s lipolytic and haematinic functions help in relieving jaundice and scurvy. It is one of the nature’s best anti-ageing managements.
Therapeutic Uses of Amla Saar:
- Amla has aphrodisiac, antipyretic, cardio-tonic, anti-diabetic, cerebral and gastrointestinal properties.
- It helps to relieve liver disorders and hyperacidity.
- Amla Saar has stomachic and carminative properties.
- It prevents premature graying of hair, hair loss and promotes hair and nail growth.
- It enhances eye sight, keeps the mouth clean, and nourishes bones and teeth.
- It helps to keep the intestine clean and also controls blood sugar.
- Amal Saar builds immunity and helps the body to fight against viruses like AIDS, hepatitis, influenza and other similar ailments.
- It helps to eliminate free radicals from the body.
- As it has anti-inflammatory properties, it is useful in relieving colitis and gastritis.
- It enhances the count of red blood cells. It helps in the absorption of iron in the body.
- Amla Saar reduces LDL cholesterol and enhances HDL cholesterol which is beneficial to the body.
- Amla Saar is useful in the management of skin problems like acne.
- Amla Saar is helpful in fighting against diseases like high cholesterol, diabetes, chronic cold and cough, chronic infections, chronic inflammatory and fatigue conditions.
- Amla Saar effectively relieves bleeding disorders and provides stamina and strength to the body.
- Amla Saar helps to fight obesity and reduces excess fat from the body.
- It also reduces the symptoms of atheroma a condition wherein artery walls get degenerated because of scar and fat tissue).
- Amla Saar has laxative and cooling properties and is helpful in relieving dysentery and diarrhea. Dried fruit of Amla act as an astringent.
- Amla Saar provides relief from hyperchlorydria and gastric syndrome.
- It works as an excellent liver tonic.
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent and relieves pain and swelling.
- Amla Saar works as a nerve and brain tonic. It enhances tolerance, memory and nervous function.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Amla Saar:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity|
Constituents of Amla:
In Amla, fruit pulp forms around 90.97 percent of the whole fruit and 70.5 percent is moisture content. The total soluble solids are around 23.8 percent of the juice. The fruit pulp contains 5.09 percent of total sugars. The ascorbic acid is 1094.53 mg per 100 ml of juice. Pectin content is 0.59 percent and tannins form around 2.73 percent.
Protein is 0.75 percent of the fruit pulp. Iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus contents are 0.004, 0.248, 0.059, 0.368 and 0.027 percent respectively.
Who Can Use Amla Saar?
Persons who want to improve their immunity levels can use this juice regularly. People suffering from diseases like diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and digestive problems also can use this juice.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Three teaspoonful of Amla Saar or appx. 20ml. to 30ml. should be mixed with equal amount of water and consumed two times in a day preferably empty stomach around 6am & 6pm.
There are no known side effects with the usage of Amla Saar. But it is always better to consult a qualified medical practitioner before starting any herb or herbal supplements.
- Package Type: Herbal Juice.
- Package Quantity: Beautiful pet bottle pack.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available as a single bottle or in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Planet Ayurveda’s Amla Saar
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only fresh Amla fruits, not even a single drop of water is mixed in this juice.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Amla Saar, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.