Giloy Capsules are made from the herb Tinospora cordifolia. It is also called Giloy or Amrita. It is also known by the name Guduchi in Hindi. Leaves, stem and roots of the plant are used for medicinal purposes. This plant is indigenous to India. It grows in sub tropical areas up to an altitude of around 300m.The leaves of the plant are heart shaped and hence, the name cordifolia.
Giloy is used for relieving various ailments in Indian traditional Ayurvedic system. This plant is known as an effective relieve for Swine flu disease. Giloy juice when taken along with Amla and Neem is effective in removing toxins from the body and relieves asthma. The leaves, stem and root are used to relieve excessive bleeding during menstruation. A decoction made from the leaves is traditionally used to relieve gout. The root has powerful emetic properties and is useful in relieving visceral obstructions.
This herb when used in combination with turmeric extract is efficient in relieving tuberculosis. The alcohol prepared from the stem is effective in relieving Escherichia coli. To relieve leucorrhea, juice of Giloy should be taken along with cow’s milk. The starch of the Giloy plant is useful in relieving chronic fever, enhances appetite and energy. It also helps in relieving renal calculi and reducing blood urea levels.
Therapeutic Properties of Giloy Capsules
Identifying the many healing properties of Giloy, Planet Ayurveda created the Giloy capsules with the following therapeutic properties:
- Giloy has anti-pyretic, anti-arthritic, digestive, anti-inflammatory and blood purifying properties.
- It also has diuretic, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, bactericide, tonic and aphrodisiac properties.
- Giloy capsules are useful in relieving gout, fever, inflammation, jaundice, sores, tuberculosis, malaria and liver disorders.
- Giloy is also effective in relieving skin diseases, pain and gout.
- Giloy capsules enhance memory, longevity, complexion and youth.
- Various other ailments like hyperacidity, colitis, loss of appetite, worm infestation, abdominal pain, liver disorder, vomiting, excessive thirst and hepatitis can be relieved with Giloy capsules.
- Giloy capsules can be effectively used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, constipation, general debility and impotency.
- The antispasmodic and anti-periodic properties of the medicine help in relieving swine flu.
- These capsules help in enhancing the power of macrophages, the cells which fight against microorganisms.
- This medicine is useful for soothing the inflamed mucous membrane in the digestive tract.
- By consuming these capsules, the production of mucin increases which protect the duodenum and stomach.
- Giloy capsules are very useful in the prevention of fibrous discharge and enhancing the regenerating capacity of the liver to fight against hepatic toxicity.
- Metabolic disorders, urinary infections and diabetes are the other conditions in which Giloy capsules can be used.
Ingredients Used in Giloy Capsules
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Giloy||Tinospora cordifolia||500 mg|
Who Can Use Giloy Capsules?
People suffering from various stomach disorders, diabetes, liver ailments, skin problems can use these capsules. They are also useful for maintaining general health.
Specific Diseases That Giloy Capsules are Useful Against
- Gout: Giloy capsules are useful in inflammatory conditions like gout and increased uric acid conditions.
- Skin ailments: Giloy is a natural blood purifier and is useful in relieving diseases like psoriasis, acne, eczema and other conditions.
- Auto-immune diseases: Giloy acts as an immunomodulator and is useful in relieving immune deficiency conditions like AIDS and other diseases.
- Urinary infections: Giloy capsules help in detoxifying and are used in relieving urinary tract infections.
- Cancer: Giloy can be used as a supplement in relieving various types of cancers.
- Flu: Frequently occurring fevers like flu can be controlled with Giloy capsules.
Dosage of Giloy Capsules
One to two Giloy capsules must be taken two times a day with plain water. But it is always better to consult our doctors or any other registered medical practitioner to know the correct usage of the medicine.
- Product Form: This product comes in capsule form
- Package Type: Bottled pack
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains 60 capsules
- Product Packs Available: This product can be bought in packs of 2, 3, 5 or 10 bottles.
Side Effects of Giloy Capsules
When consumed in the prescribed dosage, there are no side effects with the usage of Giloy capsules.
Advantages of Using Giloy Capsules by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda’s Giloy capsules offer many health benefits as mentioned above. In addition, there are several other factors that contribute towards making these better than many other similar products available in the market today. These are:
- These capsules are made with pant cellulose and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used in the preparation.
- Only standardized extracts are used in the manufacture of these capsules.
- High quality organic products are used for better results.
- The product is competitively priced and offers high quality.
- These capsules are manufactured without the addition of artificial flavours, yeast, artificial colours, fillers or preservations.
- Animals are not used for testing the efficiency of the product.
If you wish to enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda Giloy Capsules, you can order them easily from our website. You may also choose other healthy products from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order now.