Aamvatantak Churna: Easy Relief from Rheumatoid Arthritis
According to Ayurveda, Ama is a sticky, harmful substance which is formed in the digestive system due to faulty digestion. Ama is the root cause of formation of auto-antibodies which lead to auto-immune disease like “aam-vaat”. Aam vaat is called Rheumatoid arthritis in modern terms.
Rheumatism is a chronic and complicated problem which causes joint pains and also permanent damage to the joints which result in deformities. It is usually prevalent in middle aged persons but it can be affecting any age group. It may result because of genetic causes also. Good care and proper management definitely gives relief from pain and inflammation.
Aamvatantak Churna is very effective herbal combination for management of rheumatoid arthritis. It is a powerful herbal formulation made without using any chemicals or preservatives.The rare herbs used in this medicine aim to relieve swelling, joint pain and inflammation. It is a very effective remedy suggested for relieving specifically rheumatoid arthritis.
Therapeutic Uses of Aamvatantak Churna
All the ingredients used in the preparation of the medicine act in a synergetic way and relieve the ailment.
- This medicine is useful in relieving swollen, painful and inflamed joints.
- As it contains all natural ingredients it does not cause any side effects.
- Aamvatantak Churna is useful in preserving the overall health of the body.
- It contains herbs not only good to fight morning stiffness, but also other symptoms like painful, swollen joints.
- It helps not only in fighting the pain but also modifying the disease and causing a remission quickly.
- There are no side effects and the dosage of ongoing immunity suppressants, steroids, and pain killers can be reduced by your health care professional after seeing the results with this wonderful formula called – Aamvantak Churna.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Aamvatantak Churna
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Quantity (100 gm Pack)|
|1||Withania somnifera||Ashwagandha||40 gm|
|2||Curcuma longa||Haridra||15 gm|
|3||Trigonella foenum graecum||Methi||15 gm|
|4||Colchicum autumnale||Surnajan||15 gm|
|5||Sphaeranthus indicus||Gorakhmundi||10 gm|
|6||Zingiber officianle||Sonth||05 gm|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Aamvatantak Churna
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is also known as winter cherry. It is popular as ‘Indian Ginseng’. Aswagandha relieves stress and anxiety. It is also an anti-inflammatory herb which relieves joint pain in a natural way. In Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha is used to relieve chronic cases of crippling rheumatoid arthritis wherein deformities form due to erosion. It aids in the prevention of depleting calcium in the joints, reduces inflammation and pain. It helps in maintaining body strength and vigor. Aswagandha is used to maintain the balance of Kapha and Vata energies in the body. Ashwagandha is also useful in relieving weakness, fatigue, diabetic neuropathy and weight loss because of diabetes.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): It is commonly known as turmeric and is used since ages in Indian traditional medicine system. It is used on a daily basis in Indian cooking. It has innumerable properties and is used to relieve various ailments. It is used as a blood purifier, anti-inflammatory agent and analgesic herb. Diseases like arthritis, rheumatism, liver diseases and common cold can be effectively relieved with this herb. Jaundice, eczema, asthma, gall bladder stones can also be controlled with turmeric. It can be used for external application in relieving minor injuries, wounds, sores, ring worm and athlete’s foot. The curcuminoids are the active components found in this wonder curry spice – turmeric. These are the ones which are responsible for anti-inflammatory action of curcuma longa.
- Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum): It is commonly known as Fenugreek. As per Ayurveda, joint pains occur because of imbalance in Kapha and Vata energies. Fenugreek is effective in relieving rheumatoid arthritis and balancing the energies of the body. It is used for controlling inflammation and joint pains.
- Suranjan (Colchicum automnale): It is useful in relieving rheumatoid arthritis and also balances uric acid metabolism. In modern medicine the drug ‘Colchicine’ is used for reducing uric acid production in the body, thus, helping in pain management. This drug is extracted from this herb and is an important constituent of Aamvatantak Churna. Since this is purely herbal, so there are no side effects.
- Gorakmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus): It is commonly known as rice field weed. It is very effective in regulating uric acid production and metabolism. This plant is helpful in relieving acidity and flatulence problems, spleen enlargement, painful joints and increases the strength of the body. It is very useful in eliminating toxins and reducing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): It is commonly known as ‘dry ginger’ and is used as a detoxifying herb. It acts as a pain killer and also works as an anti-inflammatory agent. It is a natural remedy for reducing swelling and joint pains. In Ayurvedic medicine it is one of the most suggested remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.
Specific Diseases that Aamvatantak Churna is Useful For:
This unique herbal formulation made by Planet Ayurveda is useful in relieving various problems. Some of them are:
- Painful Joints: This medicine is very effective in reducing pain in the joints which are caused due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Inflammation: Inflammation and swelling caused because of rheumatoid arthritis can be relieved by using this unique herbal formulation.
Who Should Use Aamvatantak Churna?
Persons who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis can take this medicine and get relief from painful symptoms.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
Advantages of Using Aamvatantak Churna by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.
Place your order now and enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Aamvatantak Churna. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.