EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR LIVER HEMANGIOMA
|1||Mahashankh Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Agnitundi Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|3||Livo Plan Syrup||3 Bottles (200 ml Each)|
|4||Heartburn Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
WHAT IS LIVER HEMANGIOMA?
This is a non- cancerous, benign tumor of the liver which consists of clusters which are filled with blood which is lined by endothelial cells and it gets its nutrition from hepatic arteries. It occurs in 20% of the population, and ranges from few mm to 3 mm, it generally does not grow beyond this due to which it does not produce many symptoms, but it can grow up to 10 mm and even more than 20 mm and can produce symptoms and complications. According to some studies, mostly adults are affected by this condition and women are more prone to this condition. Hepatic hemangiomas are small and multiple lesions on the surface of the liver.
CAUSES OF HEPATIC HEMANGIOMA
There is not a perfect cause but it has seen that it runs in families which prove that it is genetic.
SYMPTOMS OF HEMANGIOMAS
Mostly it does not produce any symptoms but when its size gets increased more than 10 mm than it will produce symptoms like:
- Pain in the region of the liver that is the upper right corner.
- Early satiety which means decreased appetite.
- Vomiting and Nausea
RISK FACTORS OF HEMANGIOMA
The risk factors involved related to the hemangioma are:
- Age – People aged between 30-50 years are mostly affected
- Sex – Women are more at risk
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women are more prone to liver hemangiomas compared to the women who have never been pregnant. It can be due to the increase in the level of estrogen during pregnancy.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – Women taking hormonal therapy for the menopausal symptoms are more likely to have this disorder.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR HEMANGIOMA
In Ayurveda the liver disease can be treated very efficiently, from the ancient time acharyas have mentioned liver disease and how to treat them. There are many herbs which are mentioned to treat liver disorders. Planet Ayurveda has provided us with the livo- HG care pack which has all the medicines which are made from pure and authentic herbs and the medications are made under the guidance of the expert supervision. All the medications are free from harmful chemicals and preservatives.
LIVO-HG CARE PACK CONTAINS
- Mahashankh Vati
- Agnitundi Vati
- Livo Plan Syrup
- Heartburn Capsules
1. MAHASHANKH VATI
This medication is used for the purpose of increasing digestion power, treating conditions like loss of appetite, bloating and flatulence, constipation, hyperacidity, abdominal pain and other digestion related disorders. This medication works wonders for any GIT related disorder.
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) – This is dried ginger, it has hot potency but does not cause acidity, It balances kapha dosha and increases digestion and metabolism of the body.
- Pippali (Piper longum) – This herb is pungent in taste and it has hot potency. It is an aphrodisiac and anti-ageing effect. It has strong light and piercing qualities which undergo sweet taste after conversion after digestion.
- Shankha Bhasma (Conch shell calx) – It is mainly used in problems related to digestion like malabsorption, gastritis and abdominal pain, dysfunction of acid in stomach, It is also helpful in compensating the body’s calcium deficiency.
- Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) – This has a sweet and sour taste which can be used in treatment of anorexia, it undergoes sour taste conversion after digestion. It improves digestion and can be used in diabetes and urinary tract disorders.
- Shuddha Vatsanabha (Aconitum ferox) – This herb is characterized under the poisonous group of herbs; It acts as yogavahi (catalyst) for other medications. It improves digestion and strength as it is also nutritive, it also acts as the antidote of many poisons. It is also useful in piles, constipation; it is useful in IBS and malabsorption syndrome.
- Sendha Namak (Rock salt) – Rock salt is used to enhance the taste and it relieves anorexia and digestion. It is also used for the treatment of coughs and colds.
- Black Salt is used to improve digestion and it also has healing properties.
- Sea salt is rich in minerals and helps in anorexia and relieves deficiency of ions and minerals in the body.
- Vid Lavan – This the salt which is made from the excreta of the animals or by burning a type of mud with the wood of kareera, peelu etc. This improves digestive strength and also improves the taste.
- Audhbhid Lavan – This enters the minute channels in the body and removes toxins from the body.
- Hing (Ferula assa-foetida)- It helps in improving the digestion and helps in restoring the consciousness, it will help in restoring the movement of vata dosha in the body so will prevent bloating.
- Parad (Mercury) – This is the main ingredient in making any ras aushadhi preparations. This mineral has many benefits. It is converted into microsized particles so that it can enter all the channels in the body.
- Gandhak (Sulfur)- Sulfur in ayurveda is really good for the treatment of skin diseases and also it helps in clearing out the channels and purifying the blood and removing toxins.
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica) – Chitrak is really good for balancing the pitta dosha in the body. It increases the digestive fire of the body and helps in relieving abdominal colic. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apamarg Mool (Achyranthes aspera) – Apamarg is known for its lekhniya properties i.e. scrapping properties due to which it will scrape out all the toxins and ama which is accumulated in the body.
- Nimbu (Citrus limon) – Lemon is used to give bhavna to the formulation as it increases the digestion power, relieves thirst, also it will digest the ama dosha in the body which is produced by indigestion and malabsorption.
DOSAGE: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
2. AGNITUNDI VATI
This medication is helpful in improving GUT health, strengthening the intestines and digestion as it stimulates the secretion of digestive juices from organs like liver, pancreas and small intestines. It can be used in abdominal colic and relieves flatulence.
- Triphala which is a group of three herbs amalaki (Emblica officinalis), haritaki (Terminalia chebula), bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) pulp of all the three herbs are used in equal quantity which helps in elevating inflammation, control diabetes, help in promoting weight loss and it also relieves stress.
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) – This herb is light to digest and has a pungent taste after conversion. It balances kapha and vata and also increases the pitta dosha.
- 4 Types of Salts – these are added to relieve the inflammation, and all the salts are good for relieving the anorexia and good for digestion.
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) – It is used for the treatment of indigestion which helps in removing the toxins from the body which are made when there is left out food in the stomach which is converted to toxins. It can also be used in piles, obesity and sexual weakness.
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) – It is a powerful anti-parasitic herb. It has hot potency and balances kapha and vata dosha. It is useful in abdominal colic, bloating, and relieves abdominal distension.
- Parad (Mercury) – Mercury is used for making the rasaushadhi preparation as it makes the medicine more potent and better acting.
- Vatsnabh (Aconitum ferox) – Vatsnabh is an plant based poison but when used in limited quantity it can help in treating many disorders as it will enhance the digestive fire and also it helps in rejuvenating and acts as yoga vahi that is it acts as a catalyst.
- Gandhak (sulfur) – sulfur is helpful in preventing toxic build up from the body, It increases the bile of the liver so it will help in increasing the digestive power of the body.
- Ajmoda (Apium graveolens) – This is the herb which helps easy flow of the vata in the body so it will improve the irregular digestion so can be given in the conditions related to gastro-intestinal disorders.
- Sajji Kshar – This kashar is made by using raw materials like radish, it is alkali in nature and it’s indications are in abdominal colic, gulma (abdominal lump).
- Yavakshar – This medication can be used for the treatment of urinary disorders, abdominal pain and bloating and ascites.
- Tankan (Borax)– It is hot and pungent in nature so can be used in disorders caused due to the vitiation of vata dosha. Borax can also be used in treatment of coughs due to different origins and can also be used in food poisoning.
- Kapilu (Strychnos nux vomica) – It increases vata and kapha dosha also increases the pitta dosha so can be used in the worm infestation, abdominal tumor or bloating, It is also useful in hemorrhoids.
- Nimbu (Citrus limon) – lemon is classified in the sour tasting group of herbs and it aids in digestion.
DOSAGE: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
3. LIVO PLAN SYRUP
This syrup is useful for the conditions related to liver, it can be used to treat various liver disorders, and it has antioxidant effects and also hepato-protective action. It can also be used for the digestion of ama (Undigested food converted to toxins) due to which any disorders are happening.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) – This herb is extensively used for the treatment of hairfall, liver diseases and skin diseases. It has rejuvenating and anti-ageing effects.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) – This herb is used for the treatment of liver disorder, lack of appetite, and purification of the blood. This herb stimulates the liver and lets out the pitta dosha from the body.
- Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum) – This is one of the herbs of dashamoola which can be used in several vata disorders, it relieves inflammation, also subsides cold. It can be used in IBS and improves digestive strength.
- Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata) – This can be used for the treatment of jaundice, piles, intestinal worms and conditions related to indigestion. It can also be used for the treatment of splenomegaly.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri) – This is the best hepatoprotective herb which can be given in any problem related to liver like fatty liver, cirrhosis of liver, Ascitis etc. it can also be used in skin disease, inflammation of spleen, and jaundice etc.
- Trayamana (Gentiana kurroo) – This herb is kept under the astringent tasting group of herbs; it is bitter in taste and light to digest, this acts as blood purifier and can be used in indigestion and piles.
- Patol (Trichosanthes dioica) – This is used for the improvement of gastric health. It comes under the group of herbs which relieves the feeling of food satisfaction and excessive thirst. It balances the kapha dosha but does not act against the pitta. It improves digestion and is useful in anorexia.
- Ghrita Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) – This herb is helpful in protecting the liver and removing the excess of pitta dosha from the body; it can be used for the eyes, constipation and asthma also.
- Pit Papda (Fumaria Indica) – It balances kapha and pitta dosha and also slightly increases the vata dosha. It is helpful in elevating the burning sensation and can be used in intermittent fever, cold and jaundice.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea)– This herb is in conditions related to the liver and can also be used in splenomegaly.
- Dugdhapheni (Taraxacum officinale) – This herb is commonly used for the treatment of liver, skin disorders, fever and general debility.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) – This herb is also used for the treatment of general debility, headache, insomnia and fever.
DOSAGE: 2 spoons twice daily with warm water.
4. HEARTBURN CAPSULES
These capsules are good for people having problems related to acidity, flatulence. It has good results in treating problems like heartburn which are caused by certain foods. These can be beneficial in problems like GERD or stomach acid reflux.
- Praval Pishti (coral calcium) – This is helpful in treating digestive anomalies, boosts immunity and also helps in treating wounds and ulcers.
- Akik Pishti (Agate calcium) – It helps in reducing bad cholesterol from the arteries, It also rejuvenates the heart. It strengthens the nerves of the body.
- Jahar Mohra Pishti (An ayurvedic calcium compound) – This compound acts as antacid, anti-hypertensive, and antimicrobial action.
- Kamdudha Ras – This compound is helpful in relieving problems like acidity, heartburn, peptic ulcers, and colicky pains in the stomach. It helps in stimulating production of digestive juices.
- Mukta Pishti (Pearl calcium) – This helps in managing blood pressure and also helps in relieving hyperacidity.
- Giloy Satva (Tinospora cordifolia) – This herb is used to boost the immunity and balance all the three doshas of the body.
DOSAGE: 1 capsule twice daily with warm water.
Liver diseases are very discomforting and this can disturb all the digestive related issues. Hepatic hemangioma occurs as a growth of liver tissue and filled with the blood, when the size increases more than 10 mm then it can provide complicated symptoms. This can be treated by taking ayurvedic treatment. Planet ayurveda has provided the best treatment for this disorder.
There are no reviews yet.