Effective Herbal Remedies for Advance Stages of Bell’s Palsy
|1||Ashwagandha Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|2||Brahmi Capsules||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Boswellia Curcumin||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|4||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|5||Brahma Rasayana||2 Packs (250 gms Each)|
|6||Vrihat vatchintamani Ras – 2g, Vat Gajankush Ras – 2g, Ekangvir Ras – 1g, Praval pishti – 5g, Godanti Bhasma – 5g, Abhrak Bhasma – 5g, Akik Pishti – 5g, Giloy Satva – 10g, Trailokya Chintamani ras – 2g, Loknath Ras – 5g, Vaikrant bhasma – 5g
What is Bell’s Palsy?
Bell’s Palsy is a condition in which weakness or paralysis of the muscles on one side of the face occur. It affects only one side of face at a time, causing it to droop or become stiff on that side of the face.
What causes it?
It is caused when some kind of trauma to the seventh cranial nerve happen. This nerve is also known as facial nerve, although exact reason is not clear, it’s often related to exposure to viral infection. Viruses that linked to Bell’s Palsy include the viruses that cause: cold sores and genital herpes, chickenpox and shingles, which inflames the nerve.
Symptoms of Bell’s palsy
- Unable to blink or open eyelid.
- Twitching of facial muscles.
- Water from eyes more or less.
- Sense of taste also decreased.
- Pain or numbness over face or behind the ear.
Ayurvedic aspect of Bell’s Palsy
In Ayurvedic texts Bell’s Palsy is refer with name ARDITA. It is a condition which is caused by vitiated and unusual functioning of Vata which leads to deformity in face and turns it in opposite direction.
Causes in Ayurveda
- Speaking loudly or in higher pitch.
- Chewing of hard substances.
- Excessive yawning.
- Suppression of natural urges.
- Day sleep.
- Injury to veins, arteries and nerves of face.
- Excess laugh.
- Lifting of heavy weight.
So due to above factors, Vata is vitiated which causes vitiation in corresponding nerves, arteries, veins, situated in the face, which results in decline of functioning of facial nerves and its related areas thus face turn to one side and this condition is called Ardita. There may be association of Pitta, Kapha and they will show there symptoms according to their predominance.
Herbal Remedies for Advance Stages of Bell’s Palsy by Planet Ayurveda
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
These capsules are herbal product of Planet Ayurveda prepared from Withania Somnifera.
- Ashwagandha is also known as Withania Somnifera.
- It also acts as a nervine tonic and gives strength to muscles.
- It also has anti-cancerous property.
- It also maintains normal blood pressure.
- It also performs its function in normalizing male and female hormones.
- It has ability to decrease pain and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
2. Brahmi Capsules
- Brahmi is termed as the best brain tonic.
- It improves and enhances memory power.
- It also helps in improving condition called IBS.
- It is also used in Alzheimer’s disease.
- It is also used in ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
- It also regulates blood sugar levels.
- It has cooling properties which keeps the mind calm and free from anxiety.
3. Boswellia Curcumin
Boswellia is also known as Indian Frankincense is a herb from Boswellia Serrata tree and Curcumin from Curcuma Longa. It is a wonderful product from Planet Ayurveda.
- Boswellia has a very good anti-inflammatory action.
- Boswellia has an analgesic property.
- Boswellia reduce joint swelling and pain.
- Curcumin have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral properties.
- Curcumin is also very good immune booster.
- Curcumin is very good antioxidant.
4. Gandhak Rasayana
- It is used to treat skin diseases.
- It is used to treat chronic fever.
- It is used to treat UTI.
- It is used in bleeding disorders.
- It is used in Malabsorption Syndrome.
5. Brahma Rasayana
Brahma Rasayana is also called as Abhaya Amlaki Avaleha and it is very good health supplement and acts as a Rasayana.
- It is very helpful in memory enhancement.
- It improves immunity and general well being.
- It rejuvenates the body.
- It prevents premature graying of hairs.
- It has very good effect on asthma and bronchitis.
- It has very good effects in neurological, pshychological, and psychosomatic disorders.
- It is a great antioxidant.
6. Classical Ayurvedic Formulations
- Vrihat Vatachintamani Rasa: it is very good medicine in Vatadisorders and shows good results in paralysis, facial paralysis, psychosis, epilepsy.
- Vatagajankush Ras: it is a medicine used in neuromuscular disorders like sciatica, paralysis, brachialgia, arthritis.
- Ekangvir Ras: It is used in the treatment of facial palsy, paralysis, hemiplegia, in sciatica, tremors, fibromyalgia.
- Prawal Pisthi: It is used in cough, cold, diseases with Pitta predominance.
- Godanti Bhasm: It is prepared from Gypsum after its purification. It is used in headache, chronic fever, leucorrhea, in pitta disorders as it is sheet in nature. Also used in fever with high body temperature, jaundice, urticarial
- Abhrak Bhasm: It is prepared from mica after its purification. It is useful in digestive impairment, malabsorption syndrome, in Kapha diseases like asthma, bronchitis, coughand cold, used in skin diseases, urinary disorders, ascites, and skin disorders.
- Akik Pisthi: It acts as a cardiac tonic. Very useful in Pitta related disorders, heartburn, headache, infection related to eyes.
- Giloy Satva: It is an extract obtained from the herb Amrita also known as Guduchi. It is very beneficial in Pitta disorders. It improve immunity due to its immune-modulatory effects, it has very good detoxification effects. It is also an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory. It acts as hematogenic, anti-gout properties, and carminative in nature.
- Trilokya Chintamani Ras: It improves digestive power and showing its effects on liver, pancreas, and intestines. It also provides strength to heart. It has good effects in pneumonia, influenza, fever, cough, TB, respiratory illness. It is also used in arthritis and diabetes. It is tri-doshnasak and improves strength and stamina
- Loknath Ras: It is used in the treatment of splenomegaly, liver diseases, jaundice, edema, inflammatory conditions. It balances Vata and Pitta.
- Vaikrant Bhasm: It is prepared from Tourmaline after its purification. It has excellent aging properties. It improves strength and immunity. It helps in skin complexion and digestion power. It also acts as aphrodisiac. It is useful in treatment of diabetes, asthma, bronchitis, anemia, chronic cough.
How Bell’s Palsy Care Pack for Advance Stages helps in curing the conditions?
Ayurveda has better cure for Bell’s Palsy through its herbal medicines in very effective way without any side effects. These herbs improve the condition in very effective way by pacifying vitiated Vata and its effect and normalize the function of facial nerve by giving it strength and also to the muscles of the face.
Our Bell’s Palsy Care Pack provide relief to all the related symptoms of Bell’s Palsy. It gives strength to nerves, muscles by improving their functions and also helps in reduction of pain and improves general health of the person too.
We at Planet Ayurveda prepare and offer wide range of products for health related issues and for general wellbeing. Our products are 100% herbal and go through stringent tests to assure good results with no side effects. Our products are prepared under proper guidelines to serve people in efficient and healthy way.