Effective Herbal Remedies for Stye Management
|1||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Kaishore Guggul||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|3||Immune Booster||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
WHAT IS STYE?
An infection of the eye, Stye is usually characterized by a small nodule or lump on the eyelid. It may be inside or outside the lid. It is caused by the staphylococcus bacteria. The lump is an abscess with pus filled in it and it is usually painful.
There can be two types of Stye formations. The outer or external stye that appears on the outer side of the lid. It is red, short living, limited, and bursts to heal. The internal stye is on the inner side of the lid. It is more painful and red in appearance. Its cyst in fluid filled and may heal completely or may end into a nodule.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF STYE?
Stye is caused by bacterial infection by Staphylococcus bacteria. This bacteria is friendly to our body and exists on our skin. In normal conditions they feed on dead cells and do not cause any damage. In certain situations they may affect the glands and leas to conditions like stye.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF STYE?
The symptoms of stye are similar to any other infection. Some common symptoms are:
- Tender to touch
- Irritation and itching in the eye
- Watery discharge in some cases
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL CARE PACKAGE FOR TREATING STYE
1. Kaishore Guggul
1. Commiphora mukul
It is well known for its anti-tumor, pain relieving, anti-inflammatory effect. It is useful in treating cystic and fibroid conditions because of its anti-tumor property. It reduces cholesterol and unwanted fats in the body. It helps to strengthen the bones.
2. ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (SONTH):
- Also known as Dry ginger.
- A wonderful anti-inflammatory agent used by Ayurvedic physicians worldwide.
- Used for pain and inflammations.
- Relieves from cervical spondylitis.
- Osteoarthritic pains cured by regular use
3. Piper longum
It is effective as central nervous system stimulant. It also has various properties like anti – inflammatory, sedative and digestive. It is quite useful in respiratory disorders. It stimulates the nervous system and counteracts drowsiness.
4. Curcuma longa
It has antibacterial properties. It is a useful blood purifier and useful in diseases of the liver and inflammation.
5. Piper nigrum
It is useful as a digestive stimulant and carminative, and aids in alleviating pain. It is good herbal remedy which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
6. Piper longum root
It is a powerful stimulant for both digestive as well as respiratory systems. It stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestine and is also effective in alleviating respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is useful in alleviating distention of the abdomen and flatulence etc. it is quite helpful in treating loss in appetite, nausea, indigestion and heaviness.
7. Emblica officinalis
It is an anti – bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is cooling and diuretic. It has anti – oxidative, anti-hepatotoxic, immune – modulator and resistance building properties.
8. Terminalia chebula
It is an astringent and laxative in nature. It is very effective for treating liver disorders. It is useful in curing fatty liver and cirrhosis of liver.
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets twice a day with warm water after meals.
2. Gandhak Rasayan
- The commonly heard element sulfur acts as a wonderful remedy when used in its best form.
- It is best known for its moisture absorbing properties and it therefore a great hydrant. It helps to generate fresher and younger looking skin.
- It can also be used as an excellent topical exfoliate. It removes the dead surface of the skin and reveals the healthy and glowing looking skin from underneath.
- These qualities make it an excellent rejuvenating herb. It is an excellent remedy to flush out toxins from the body. It is used to prepare Gandhak Rasayan.
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets twice daily with warm water after meals.
3. IMMUNE BOOSTER
- Grape Seed: Grape seed contains an alkaloid, Resveratol which helps to fight against prostate cancer. These seeds are rich in vitamin E and vitamin C. It act as immunity booster. It is used to treat nausea, cholera, tuberculosis, skin and eye infections.
- Bhumi Amla: This herb is hepatoprotective in nature. This herb removes toxins from the body. This herb enhances the immunity power.
- Cow Colostrums: It is major source of vitamin A. It is a wonderful remedy. It boost up the immune system. It helps to build the body.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidant. It removes toxins from the body. It rejuvenate Body and helps in boosting the immune system.
Recommended Dosage: One capsule twice daily with warm water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR STYE HERBAL CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the female reproductive system too.
Stye is an infectious condition of the eye. The Ayurvedic herbs help in eliminating the infection from the eyes and help heal the abscess. The herbs prevent nodule formation and drain of the cyst of its infected fluid. The herbs have in them the inherent power to prevent any infections to affect the lymph nodes and other ducts of the eye.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.