Planet Ayurveda’s Stono Plan Syrup is one of the Ayurvedic medicines for kidney stones and crystalluria. It is formulated using medicinal herbs that help to remove urinary calculi and also useful in other urinary complaints. The ingredients used in this formulation are well known for the property of disintegrating kidney stones and they are enriched with various phyto-constituents such as quinolone derivatives, bioflavonoids, glucosides, tannins etc.
It contains Pashanbhed which acts as a lithotriptic agent and Varun and Bhumiamla act as diuretic.
This syrup breaks down the renal stones and flushes out gravel thus prevent the recurrence of calculi.
Kidney stones are one of the most painful urological disorders bothering human beings for centuries. It is a hard mass that is formed due to the crystals in the urine.
Reference: Sushrut Samhita, Nidana sthana, Ashmarinamnidana, Chapter No. 3, Shlok No. 5 & 7
Meaning: In this shloka, the symptoms of kidney stones are explained. According to this shloka, there is a pain in the bladder region, in the ureter and around testicles. There is blood mixed urine, reduces urine output and interrupted flow.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF STONO PLAN SYRUP?
- Disintegrates urinary stones by helping in spontaneous passage of calculi.
- Useful in relieving dysuria and anuria
- Also effective against frequent urinary tract infections.
- Beneficial in burning micturition
- Helps in maintaining proper kidney functions
- Acts as nephro-protective
- Dissolves mucin binding stone particles
- Corrects impaired crystalloid colloid balance.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF PLANET AYURVEDA’S STONO PLAN SYRUP?
Each 10 ml syrup contains standardized extracts of:
|A. Herbal Extracts
|Trinpanchmool Ghan (5 root extract) as listed below:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS USED IN PLANET AYURVEDA’S STONO PLAN SYRUP?
1. Pashanbhed (Bergenia ligulata)
It is a small plant used in the treatment of renal calculi as it destroys the renal stones by penetrating through the stones. This herb has urolithic action and helps in easy micturition and its special action is to crush the renal stone.
2. Varuna (Crataeva nurvula)
Varuna is considered as diuretic herb in Ayurveda. It is commonly used in the treatment of dysuria, urinary retention, renal calculi etc. This herb has piercing action and reduces inflammation during stone passage.
Reference: Ashtanga Hridya Sutrasthan, Chapter No. 15, Shlok No. 21 & 22
Meaning: Varunadi group of herbs subjugates Kapha, fat and dyspepsia, useful in Adhyavata – rigidity of thighs, headache, tumor and abscess inside the abdomen.
3. Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
Chanca piedra is a Spanish name for Phyllanthus niruri herb which means stone breaker. This herb is cooling in nature and acts as a diuretic. This plant has been used for centuries as an herbal remedy for urinary calculi.
4. Usheera (Vetiveria zizanoides)
This plant is widely used in the treatment of dysuria, burning sensation, urinary retention and acts as a diuretic. etc. Being coolant in nature, it relieves burning sensation and controls body temperature also. It is classified among Pitta pacifying group of herbs.
5. Trinpanchmool Ghan
Trinpanchmool ghan is prepared using the roots of five different grasses. This formulation is widely used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders of Pitta origin as it cleanses the urinary bladder, relieves pain during urination and useful in microbial infections as well.
1-2 teaspoon twice a day or as prescribed by Ayurvedic Practitioner.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING PLANET AYURVEDA’S STONO PLAN SYRUP?
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured Stono Plan Syrup as per industry standards.
- It is prepared by following strict Ayurvedic principles under the supervision of Dr. Vikram Chauhan (MD) expert Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Only pure herbs are used in the preparation of this formulation and no chemicals and preservatives are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers quality products at reasonable prices.
- Planet Ayurveda’s products are not tested on animals.
- Only standardized extracts are used in the preparation of this syrup.
- It is 100% vegetarian and safe.