SARALGHAN VATI – A REMEDY TO FIGHT AGAINST RENAL AILMENTS
Saral (Pinus roxburghii Sarg.) is commonly known as cheed pine. This tree is very commonly found in Himalayas from Kashmir to Bhutan, Afghanistan and in southern Indian hills. All parts are possessing medicinal values as these are being used in different ailments by Ayurvedic and Unani traditional medicine system. Traditionally it has been used as a diuretic, diaphoretic, general tonic, antiseptic, vermifuge and rubefacient, spasmolytic and antioxidant. It subsides pain and inflammation. Beneficial in liver diseases, haemorrhages, skin diseases, pruritis by enabling the body to expel out toxins.
INGREDIENTS USED IN SARALGHAN VATI
The tablets contain 100% pure herbal extract of Saral ( Pinus roxburghi Sarg.) bark collected from clean and natural habitat. These tablets are made with latest technology without any intervention of human hands directly to the tablets.
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Quantity|
|1||Pinus roxburghii||Pine Bark||500mg|
THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES OF SARALGHAN VATI
- Works as a natural direutic , useful in hypertensive and inflammatory conditions.
- Rich in anti oxidants, fights against inflammations and relieve skin ailments
- Improves renal function
- Keep system cool by flushing out toxins like urea, creatinine and cholesterol
- Stimulant, haemostatic and diaphoretic
- Beneficial in diseases of liver and spleen
- Relieve burning sensations
- Also laxative and antispasmodic in action
These saral ghan vati are convenient to use as these are easily available at planet ayurveda. These are Ayurvedic tablets of pure herbal contents that should be consumed as a whole with plain water.
For adults, 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily with plain water after meals.
The recommended dose for Children is 1-2 tablets twice a day.
The herbal properties of saral ghan vati leaves behind no side effects as this is a natural herbal product. There are no withdrawal or habit forming symptoms seen. Its regular usage for long periods is considered safe.
Caution: However, saral ghan has no known side effects; pregnant ladies, feeding mothers and children are advised to take this medicine under medical supervision. People consuming hypoglycemic drugs may need to alter the dosage of their drug along with this product.
- Product Form: This product comes in tablets form.
- Package Type: Food grade HDP Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle of Saral Ghan vati at planet ayurveda contains 120 tablets which can last up to 30-60 days depending on the dosage.
These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, starch, raw powders etc.