‘Aama’ or endotoxins are the byproduct of metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. The accumulation of ‘Aama’ or endotoxins in the body leads to blockage in energy channels and many diseases like high cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, blocked coronary arteries, piles, and auto-immune disorders like spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and many others are caused as a result. Sanjeevani Vati is an age old Ayurvedic formula to combat these blockages and igniting the digestive fire; which helps in proper functioning of the liver.
Therapeutic Properties of Sanjeevani Vati
Planet Ayurveda’s Sanjeevani Vati is a pure, herbal and natural remedy. It has various properties such as it is an antiseptic, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti tumor, digestant and anti-inflammatory. It helps to burn the accumulated metabolites.
Ingredients Used in Sanjeevani Vati
Each Tablet is 500 mg
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name|
|2||Zingiber officinale||Ginger Root|
|7||Tinospora cordifolia||Guduchi herb|
|8||Semecarpus anacardium (Purified)||Shuddh Bhallataka|
|9||Aconitum ferox (Purified)||Shuddh Vatsnabh|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Sharangdhar/Chapter of Fevers
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Sanjeevani Vati
- Tinospora cordifolia: This herb is used for diabetes, high cholesterol, allergic rhinitis, upset stomach, gout, lymphoma and other cancers.
- Zingiber officinale: It helps to relieve motion sickness, removes nausea and can be used to reduce cough and colds when added in tea.
- Emblica officinalis: It is an anti-bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is cooling and diuretic. It has anti-oxidative, anti hepatotoxic, immune-modulator and resistance building properties.
- Piper nigrum: It is useful as a digestive stimulant and carminative, and aids in alleviating pain. It is a good herbal remedy which helps to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Piper longum: It is effective as central nervous system stimulant. It also has various properties like anti-inflammatory, sedative and digestive. It is quite useful in respiratory disorders. It stimulates the nervous system and counteracts drowsiness.
- Terminalia chebula: It is an astringent and laxative in nature. It is very effective for relieving liver disorders. It is useful in relieving fatty liver and cirrhosis of liver.
- Terminalia belerica: The herb is a laxative and a valuable remedy for digestive disorders. It is very effective anthelmintic. It has styptic property and hence, useful in arresting bleeding.
Specific Diseases That This Product Can relieve
- It helps to remove the toxic wastes by clearing blockages in the bile ducts, within the pancreas.
- It helps to relieve the physical as well as emotional strain from the heart.
- It softens the fats allowing them to be burned for energy or to be eliminated from the body.
- There is a sense of appetite control, after consuming this remedy as it activates the feedback link going into hypothalamus and brain telling the body that it is full.
- It breaks up stones, chemical deposits and very hazardous toxins.
Who Can Use This Product?
This product can be consumed by patients suffering from various digestive problems. It helps those dealing with pain in joints and arthritis. It is a central nervous stimulant. It also helps in dealing with liver disorders.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Dosage of Sanjeevani Vati
It is advised to take 2 – 3 capsules of Sanjeevani Vati two times in a day. One must remember that these capsules must be taken only after meals and should be taken with plain water.
- Package Type: Herbal tablets.
- Package Quantity: 120 tablets per bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available as a single bottle or in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Sanjeevani Vati
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this formulation and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders .
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Sanjeevani Vati, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.