According the age old principles of Ayurveda the balance of three vital energies namely Vata, Kapha and Pitta in the body is very important for maintaining the health of a body. Vata, Kapha and Pitta are now popularly known as Kinetic, Potential and thermal energy. As per this alternative therapy system, the imbalance of these three elements is the main reason for any ailment in the body. The disproportions of these constituents of the human body cause problems like kidney stones and piles.
Triphala Guggul is an ancient Ayurvedic product that it generally used for detoxification of the body and improving metabolic functions. This herbal remedy contains a good blend of Triphala and Guggul. Triphala has certain detoxifying and rejuvenating properties, whereas Guggul has deep penetrating and cleansing actions. This special formula also contains the age old Ayurvedic herb Pippali.
Therapeutic Properties of Triphala Guggul
Planet Ayurveda’s Triphala Guggul has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti allergy and anti diuretic properties. It helps to completely get rid of constipation. It has anti ageing properties; it reduces cholesterol levels and improves the health of the heart. It is also known to relieve renal stone pains.
Ingredients of Triphala Guggul
Each Tablet is 500 mg
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name|
|4||Commiphora mukul||Shuddh Guggulu|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Sharangdhar / Chapter of Fistula
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Triphala Guggul
Triphala Guggul has 4 essential ingredients, all of them are known for their special properties and relieving agents. They are mentioned below-
- Terminalia chebula: It is an astringent and laxative in nature. It is very effective for relieving liver disorders. It is useful in relieving fatty liver and cirrhosis of liver.
- Terminalia belerica: The herb is a laxative and a valuable remedy for digestive disorders. It is very effective anthelmintic. It has styptic property and hence useful in arresting bleeding.
- Emblica officinalis: It is an anti – bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is cooling and diuretic. It has anti – oxidative, anti hepatotoxic, immune – modulator and resistance building properties.
- Commiphora mukul: It is well known for its anti tumor effect. It is useful in relieving cystic and fibroid conditions because of its anti – tumor property. It reduces cholesterol and unwanted fats in the body.
Specific Diseases That This Product Can Help relieve
This herbal marvel by Planet Ayurveda can be used by a number of people who suffer from any kind of constipation related issues. Some these are as follows:
- It helps to lower cholesterol and also helps in reducing fats.
- It is known to reduce body weight effectively as well as quickly.
- It has anti oxidant properties; it helps to remove free radicals from the body.
- It helps to discharge waste products from the body through urine and feces.
- It is well known to stop stomach disorders.
- It is excellent for anal fistula, anal fissure and severe constipation.
- Permanently relieves piles.
- It detoxifies the colon and ensures it stays in a healthy state.
- It helps to build a good appetite.
- It helps to relieve menstrual pains.
- It stimulates the thyroid activity.
- It helps to maintain the optimum cholesterol levels in the blood.
Who Can Use This Product?
This product can be used by anyone who is suffering from constipation, piles and even edema. It can also be used by people who are suffering from acne, as it acts as a blood cleanser. It can help remove all kinds of hazardous toxins from the body. It can be used by both children and adults alike.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Dosage of Triphala Guggul
It is advised for people to take 2 capsules of Triphala Guggul, two times in a day. One must remember that these capsules must be taken only after meals and should be taken with plain water only.
- Package Type: Herbal tablets.
- Package Quantity: 120 tablets per bottle.
- Product Packs Available: This product is available as a single bottle or in sets of 2 bottles, 3 bottles, 5 bottles and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Triphala Guggul
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this formulation and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Triphala Guggul, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.