‘Yakrit’ means liver and Pliha means Spleen in Sanskrit. It is a wonderful herbal combination of unique herbs for improving the functioning of the liver. It helps the liver to eliminate toxins. The ingredients used in the medicine are used in Ayurvedic medicine since 5000 years. These herbs do not cause any side-effects and can be used for longer duration till the results are seen.
Therapeutic Uses of Yakrit-Plihantak Churna:
- This herbal formulation relieve jaundice, liver damage, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis, infections and toxins.
- The herb Katuki in this medicine enhances the production and excretion of bile juice.
- Bhringraj, Mayoke and Kalmegh influence the functioning of the liver.
- Bhimu amla and Punarnava help to regenerate liver cells and relieve inflammation and liver enlargement.
- Giloy is the herb which acts as an immunomodulator and rectifies the metabolism of the liver.
Ingredients Used in the Preparation of Yakrit-Plihantak Churna:
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity (200 gm)|
|1||Phyllanthus niruri||Bhumi Amla||Whole||60 gm|
|2||Andrograhis paniculata||Kalmegh||Whole||20 gm|
|3||Eclipta alba||Bhringraj||Whole||20 gm|
|4||Tephrosia purpurea||Sharpunkha||Roots||20 gm|
|5||Cichorium intybus||Kaasni||Roots||20 gm|
|6||Picrorrhiza kurrao||Katuki||Stem||20 gm|
|7||Solanum indicum||Makoy||Whole||20 gm|
|8||Boerhavia diffusa||Punarnava||Roots||20 gm|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Yakrit-Plihantak Churna
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): It is a very effective herb suitable for the management of Hepatitis B and other forms of Hepatitis. It has been used in the traditional medicine as a relieve for kidney and liver failure. It is capable of eliminating toxins from the body. Bhumi amla efficiently relieves jaundice within 4-5 days and helps to reduce the levels of bilirubin. It helps in the regeneration of liver cells and rectifies liver failure. It can be used for preventing any kind of liver problems.
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurrao): It is one of the most effective herbs meant for correcting the metabolism in the liver. It helps to clear the excessive fat accumulation in the liver. It acts as a gall bladder cleanser and enhances the production of bile juice. Its regular usage will help to eliminate gall bladder stones as well. Katuki aids in the process of digestion and fat metabolism.
- Makoy (Solanum indicum): It is a small weed like herb. It has excellent liver relieving properties. It aids in reducing alkaline phosphatase which is useful in relieving alcoholic liver damage, hepatitis, fatty liver and all types of helatitis. It helps in the regeneration of the liver cells in an effective manner.
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa): It is a diuretic herb which helps in the elimination of excess water and fat from the body. It rejuvenates the liver and kidneys. It renews the body. It is effective in maintaining the balance of globulin/albumin ratio in the blood. It relieves other conditions like nephritic syndrome, urinary tract infection, kidney failure and nephrosis.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): It is an excellent herb for relieving fatty liver, liver problems, alcoholic liver diseases and hepatitis. In India people have been using the decoction made from this herb for the management of liver related disorders and ailments. This herb helps in expelling toxins from the liver and comprises of those alkaloids which help in the regeneration of damaged cells in the liver. All liver related medicines contain Kalmegh as one of the ingredients.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus or Chicory): This herb possesses unique relieving powers to relieve chronic and acute kidney and liver failure. It helps in purifying the blood and prevents the need of dialysis. Chicory has been used all over the world for relieving liver and kidney related problems.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): It is one of the effective herbal remedies useful for relieving enlarged spleen and liver. It acts as a natural alkalizer, reduces acidity and gas formation due to liver problem. It enhances the capacity of the spleen and the regeneration capacity of the liver cells.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): It is commonly used for relieving hair problems in Ayurveda since ages. Bhringraj oil is well known for the prevention of hair loss. It also works effectively to relieve various types of liver diseases. It has the potential to regenerate liver cells and is useful in relieving fatty liver, alcoholic liver disease and liver damage because of excessive toxins.
Who Can Use Yakrit-Plihantak Churna?
Persons with problems like enlarged and fatty liver, alcoholic liver disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, gall bladder stones, liver and kidney failure, excessive heat (Pitta) in the body and constipation can use this medicine.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Half to one teaspoonful of this herbal powder should be consumed along with plain water or fruit juice after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 200 gm Bottle in beautiful pet packing.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
This medicine does not show any side effects with its usage. But it has to be consumed only in the prescribed dosage. It is better to consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician before administering any herbal medicine.
Advantages of Using Yakrit-Plihantak Churna by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this churna and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Yakrit-Plihantak Churana, place your order now. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.