Shukra Vallabh Ras : Introduction
Premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are the the two types of sexual dysfunctions of males which can not only hampers the sexual lifes of couples but can also affect them psychologically as it can cause psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, lack of confidence and interpersonal difficulties etc. It can also lead to the sexual dissatisfaction etc. Ayurveda has a special mention of sexual problems and treatments related to it which is known as the Vajikaran. Shukra vallabh ras is one of the medication which helps in treating the sexual dysfuntions such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It was the medication which Indra had used due to which he was favorite of apsaras.
Ingredients used in Shukra Vallabh Ras
All the ingredients of shukra vallabh ras are mentioned below:
- Rasa (Purified mercury)
- Loh bhasma (Iron calx)
- Hema bhasma (Gold calx)
- Raupya bhasma (Silver calx)
- Abhrak bhasma (Silica calx)
- Hema Makshik bhasma (Copper pyrite calx)
- Tugakshiri (Bambusa arundinacea)
- Veejay Beeja (Cannabis sativa)
- Gandhak (Pure sulfur)
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – [ Bhaishajya ratnavali veerya stambhan prakaran – 15-18 ]
Description of Used Ingredients in Shukra Vallabh Ras
All the ingredients have some special medicinal properties which are mentioned below:
- Rasa – Mercury is known as the rasa or the rasendra raja i.e. it is the king of the rasa preparations (Mineral preparations). It has all the six tastes and is hot in potency. It is helpful in balancing all the 3 doshas of the body and also heightens the properties of other herbs with which it has been added. It is the best mineral mentioned in ayurveda which has the ability to do miracles on the body. It enters the deep channels of the body and is a yogavahi i.e. it will increase the bioavailability of other herbs.
- Loh bhasma – It is made from purified and processed iron. It has a bitter, sweet and astringent taste with the cold potency. It has a mobile quality i.e it is easy to transport. Due to its astringent taste it will help in shukra stambhan to prevent premature ejeculation. It is aphrodisiac in nature i.e it will increase the production of semen. It is helpful in increasing the production of all the tissues as it has a rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Hema bhasma – It helps in eliminating the three doshas from the body, sweet, astringent and bitter in taste and will easily dissolve in water. It can be used in amenorrhea also. As it has similar qualities to the semen so it will increase the semen production. It is also good for many psychological disorders like anxiety, depression, hallucination or mental weakness etc.
- Raupya bhasma – It has a cold potency with sweet, sour and astringent taste, it is smooth in quality, provides strength to the body and helps in lekhana karma (Scraping action), Resultant taste conversion after digestion is sweet and helps in calming the mind. It is a rasayan so acts as a rejuvenating agent, it increases all the tissues of the body so it also acts as an aphrodisiac in nature. It is also used for many psychological issues and calms down the mind.
- Abhrak bhasma – This mineral is very coolant in nature, sweet in taste with oily in nature. Due to all the properties it will act as an aphrodisiac agent due to all these properties, it is known as an Amrit in ayurveda as it has many benefits like it increases the strength of the body, can be used in many disorders such as cough, cold, anemia, leucorrhea, urticaria etc. This mineral will be helpful in balancing all the three doshas of the body.
- Hema makshik bhasma – It is sweet, bitter and has an astringent taste. Hot in potency also is light to digest. Its resultant taste conversion after digestion is pungent. Due to the sweet taste it increases the production of semen, due to bitter taste it detoxifies the semen and due to the astringent taste it will help in preventing premature ejaculation. Hot potency will help in improving the dhatu agni (Fire which helps in the digestion and making of new tissues) will have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Tugakshiri – It is a siliceous resin which is secreted from the trees of female bamboo. It is very helpful in treating lung diseases, ulcers etc. It has an astringent and sweet taste which is light to digest, sharp and dry in nature. Potency of the tugakshiri is cold and the resultant taste conversion after digestion is sweet due to which it helps in pacifying the vata and pitta dosha from the body. It helps in increasing the strength of the body and nourishes all the dhatus of the body and at the end increases the semen production and oaj production.
- Vijaya beej – It is a poisonous herb but when used in purified form it can have therapeutic effects on the body. It has a bitter taste with hot in potency and light to digest with piercing in nature. It is helpful in better absorption of the medicines, it helps in eliminating the kapha dosha and increases pitta dosha. It is the best medicine for erectile dysfunction, nightfall, insomnia etc.
- Gandhak – It is purified form of sulfur and it is pungent, bitter and astringent in taste with flowy properties. Sulfur is hot in potency. So it will be beneficial for curing digestion and absorption related issues. Due to its pungent and bitter taste it is helpful as an antimicrobial and antiparasitic agent. This mineral is also known as a rasayan meaning it acts as a rejuvenating agent.
Method Of Preparation
Following method of preparation is used for manufacturing the shukra vallabh ras-
- First make the kajjali of gandhak and parad in a mortar and pestle.
- After that all the ingredients except tugakshiri and cannabis are added in this kajjali and mixed.
- After that tugakshiri and bhang powder are added
- In that mixture juice of bhang is added and bhavna of bhang swaras is given for 1 day
- When it becomes a paste, make tablets of 1 gm each.
Shukra vallabh ras has the below mentioned properties:
- It will acts as an aphrodisiac
- Increases digestive fire
- Anti anxiety as it relieves anxiety
- Rejuvenates body cells
- Helps in strengthening the muscles
It helps in pacifying and balancing the vata dosha in the body.
- Product form: Tablets
- Package type: Bottle
- Package quantity: 10 tablets
It can be taken in the dose of 125 to 250 mg or 1-2 once or twice a day after food.
According to classical books:
- It is a very good vajikaran (Aphrodisiac)
- Helps in retaining the semen for a long time during intercourse.
It has been indicated for the people who are not able to perform intercourse due to problems such as erectile dysfunctions and premature ejaculation as it will remove the obstruction of the minute channels of the body and so increases the blood flow to the penis. It will also have a nourishing effect on the body so it will increase the sperm production. It also has a muscle strengthening effect on the body so due to which also it will help in erectile dysfunction.
- This medicine generally doesn’t have any side effects.
- It should be consumed only after the prescription of an expert ayurvedic doctor.
This is a boon for the people having problems related to the sexual dysfunction problems. It is available from the planet ayurveda and all the ingredients are in the pure and purified form. Planet Ayurveda is a globally recognized GMP certified brand. People having such problems should regularly use it after the prescription of an expert ayurvedic doctor.
There are no reviews yet.