EFFECTIVE HERBS AND HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO OVERCOME THE VITAMIN DEFICIENCIES IN THE BODY.
|1||Vikramprash||1 Pack (500gm)|
|2||Daily Essentials||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|3||Green Essentials||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|4||Immune Booster||1 Bottle (60 Capsules)|
|5||Energo Plan Syrup||3 Bottles (200ml Each)|
In today’s time people have become so busy in their life that they are not eating well and not taking care of their nutrition. They are having packed foods in their diets which do not fulfill their nutritional value. For the fulfillment of the vitamins and minerals today we are dependent on the synthetic source of vitamins which we are taking in the form of capsules which we don’t know whether they are in the right quantity or have good quality. Nature has provided us with the different plants and herbs which are able to provide the proper nutrition to the body and also does not hamper digestion.
ABOUT AYURVEDA MULTIVITAMIN PACK
Planet Ayurveda has provided us with a special ayurvedic multivitamin pack which will be able to enhance our digestion which results in increased appetite and digestion and our body will be able to absorb the nutrition in a better way. These medications are also able to clear out the blocked channels of the body due to which the transportation of the vitamins and minerals will be easy and efficient. All the herbs in the pack have their own nutrition value and provide strength and brihan effect on the body. These herbs also have multiple vitamins and minerals which are easily absorbed by the body and all are in natural form and from natural sources.
LIST OF MEDICATIONS IN AYURVEDA MULTIVITAMIN PACK
- DAILY ESSENTIALS
- GREEN ESSENTIALS
- IMMUNE BOOSTER
- ENERGO PLAN SYRUP
it is a medicine which is in the form of jam and it is used to promote the health and immunity of a person. It contains many ingredients which are rejuvenating in nature. Provides essential nutrition to the body by providing vitamins and minerals to the body. It contains ingredients like
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos): It is a fruit which is very effective in treating loose motion and diarrhea. 100 gm of bael fruit has nutrition value is as it contains 1.8 gm proteins, 1.7 gm minerals, 85mg calcium, 50mg phosphorus, 8 mg of vitamin c, potassium 600mg, it is rich in vitamin B1 and B2.
- Agnimantha (Premna mucronata): It is an ayurvedic herb which has a sweet, pungent, bitter and astringent taste. It has a hot potency so it will protect the person from the cold. It is useful in anemia and it is also helpful in digestion which will help in digesting the medication.
- Syonak (Oroxylum indicum): It is helpful in improving the digestion and absorption. It is also used in anorexia. It has a sweet, bitter and astringent taste and it is used to balance the kapha and vata dosha.
- Kashmarya (Gmelina arborea): Comes under the dashamoola group. It is a group of 10 herbs which are used to treat the problems related to the vata dosha and all the nutrition deficiency can occur due to the vata dosha when it is disturbed.
- Patla (Stereospermum suaveolens): is used in vata imbalance, blood detoxification, and relieves anorexia. It is coolant in nature due to which it is helpful in the excessive thirst.
- Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum): It is madhura (sweet) and bitter in taste and its potency is hot and its metabolism product is sweet. It is an herb which is helpful in improving strength and it also acts as a good immune stimulant and also helpful in improving digestive related issues.
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta): This herb is kept under the balya herbs in the charak which provides overall strength to the person, it also comes under the herbs of dashamoola. It can be used in fractures and dislocations which mean it is able to provide multiple vitamins and minerals.
- Mashparni (Teramnus labialis): This herb is used for balancing vata and pitta dosha in the body, and also used for the treatment of muscle wasting and fatigue.
- Mudaga parni (Phaseolus trilobus): It is mainly used in treating oligospermia, improves body weight and helps in providing strength to the body. It balances three doshas but slightly increases kapha dosha. It is also helpful in improving the absorption.
- Bala (Sida cordifolia): It is used to increase the strength of the person, it is heavy to digest and sweet in taste. It is used for weakness and debility.
- Pipali (Piper longum): It is used to improve digestion and it acts as a catalyst for other herbs to act.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): It is an herb which is drying in nature. It has cold potency due to which it is helpful in eliminating the toxins from the route of urine. It has vitamin C and calcium.
- Shringi (Pistacia chinensis): It is an herb which is used for the treatment of chronic respiratory disorders. It can also be used as it has various vitamins and minerals which helps in boosting the immunity and treats the diseases.
- Bhumiamlaki (Phyllanthus niruri): This herb acts on the liver and improves the function of the liver which helps in better digestion and absorption of the food which we eat which results in better absorption of the vitamins and minerals.
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera): It is a coolant in nature, which is used in the treatment for quenching excess thirst, emaciation and gives strength to the body. Regular intake of draksha is also used to lower down the effect of the alcohol on the body.
- Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata): It is aphrodisiac in nature, treats various bleeding disorders, helps in the nourishment of the dhatus of the body, it is also strengthened in nature.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is known as the king of medications. It acts on many disorders. It can be used in different weather conditions with different anupana. It is also used for nutritional deficiency in the body.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): It is a medication which balances the tridoshas in the body, boosts the immunity and is rich in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Shati (Curcuma zedoaria): It is also used for the loss of appetite and in indigestion. It can also be used in stomach pain and in psychological stress.
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus): Can be used in gastritis and IBS, excessive perspiration. It is tikta (bitter), pungent and astringent in taste. It will act on the digestive system and treat various disorders related to digestion and absorption.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): It is a medication which will remove the toxins from the body and clear out the channels of the body which help in better transportation of the nutrition.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum): It is used in the treatment of indigestion, nausea and vomiting, it can be used to detoxify the caffeine from the body. It is also used as an appetizer.
- Utpal (Nymphaea alba): This herb can be used for many digestive disorders like chronic diarrhea, IBS, ulcerative colitis and bleeding disorders. It provides strength to the body and helps in better absorption of the nutrients.
- Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa): It is used in fulfilling the desired dhatus of the body and also is helpful in improving the quality and quantity of the semen.
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica): It is an herb which is used as a best expectorant and can be used for the respiratory tract and clears out the blockages of the respiratory tract.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is a herb which is used for the nourishment of all the dhatus in the body and it is known as the best rejuvenating agent which provides anti aging effects and gives strength to the body.
- Sweta mushli (Chlorophytum borivilianum): It is used in improving stamina. It provides overall strength to the body; it helps in enhancing the complexion of the skin and is also aphrodisiac in nature.
- Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides): It is used in generalized weakness, it provides strength to the body and it is also used for the nutritional deficiency of a person. It can be used for the emaciation also; it is used as a tissue rejuvenating agent.
- Varahi kand (Dioscorea bulbifera): It is a kind of excellent aphrodisiac which also helps in providing nutrition to all the dhatus of the body.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It is an herb which provides strength to the body and also helps in providing nutrition to the body.
- Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica): It is an herb which is used in providing nutrition to the brain and improves the brain health of the person, it also helps in clearing the channels related to the nervous system.
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia): It is used in the blood related disorders and also used in clearing out the blocked blood channels so that the nutrition can be easily transported to the whole body and also removes any toxins in the blood.
- Petha (Benincasa hispida): It is also eaten in vegetable form. It is rich in vitamin C, it provides some amount of folates, and it also consists of vitamin B complexes.
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus): Falls under the herbs which are sweet tasting. It is used in detoxifying and cleansing breast milk, it is coolant in nature, it is antitoxic in nature and relieves ama (undigested food) from the body.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): It is an herb which is used in the treatment of many nervous system disorders and also provides the nutrition and blood flow to the brain.
- Amalaki (Embilica officinalis): It is known as a rejuvenating agent for the body. It is rich in vitamin C and also provides calcium and other nutrients.
- Til taila (Sesamum Indicum): This herb is known to provide vata balancing in the body and is also used to provide lubrication to the medication and is easy to take.
- Vanshlochan (Bambusa arundinacea): It is used in digestive disorders, it provides strength and heaviness in the body. It can be used in the treatment of various respiratory disorders.
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea): It has antioxidant properties, it is also hepatoprotective and which helps in digestion related issues.
DOSAGE: 1 teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
2. DAILY ESSENTIALS
This medication consists of a different medication which helps in the fulfillment of the vitamins and minerals in the body. It is also used for boosting immunity of the body.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera): It is rich in antioxidants, it provides abundant nutrients, it reduces the oxidative stress of the body.
- Cow colostrums (Bovine colostrums): Cow’s colostrums are very beneficial for the body it contains many nutritional values like it is higher in protein, fats, carbohydrates and magnesium. It contains vitamins like vitamin B complex, vitamin C, A and E. It is also rich in antibodies. It is also used to boost the immunity of the body.
- Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): It is an herb which is very helpful in protecting the liver from the toxins and also improves digestion. It is also helpful in clearing out the blocked channels of the body.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis): It is really good to improve the metabolism and it contains mainly potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin E also.
DOSAGE: 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
3. GREEN ESSENTIALS
Green Essentials Capsule is a polyherbal formulation by Planet Ayurveda in a capsule form prepared by Ayurveda’s experts. This formulation contains pure extract of wonderful herbs like Wheat grass (Triticulum aestivum), Spirulina (Spirulina platensis), Grape seed (Vitis vinifera), Alfa Alfa (Medicago sativa), Green tea (Camellia sinensis), Amla (Embellica officinalis), and Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris). The herbs present in this formulation are enriched with almost all essential vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, etc. Green essentials capsule helps to cleanse the toxins from the body, prevents aging, clears free radicals, and provides proper nourishment to the body. These capsules also help in blood formation, tissue repair, and are a wonderful iron supplement. You can use these capsules if you are suffering from vitamin deficiency.
DOSAGE: 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
4. IMMUNE BOOSTER
This is a medication which consist of different herbs which helps in improving the immunity and increase the oaj of the body which in ayurveda responsible for the vyadhishamatv (immunity), it increases all the dhatus (tissues) of the body one by one in sequence.
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
- Grape seed (Vitis Vinifera): This herb is sour in taste and provides us with Vitamin C. It is rich in antioxidants and some micro elements which helps boost the immunity of the person.
- Go piyush (Bovine colostrums): It is the cow’s first milk which contains many vitamins and minerals. It also consists of many antibodies which are good for fighting any infections in the body.
- Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): It is the best hepatoprotective herb which acts on the liver and improves the digestion and metabolism in the body and helps in clearing out all the blockages of the body.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): It is the best rejuvenator and is rich in vitamin C. It has 30 times more vitamin C and is good for the overall health of the person. It has 5 rasa (tastes) except one lavan (salty) taste.
DOSAGE: 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
5. ENERGO PLAN SYRUP
Energo Plan Syrup is a polyherbal formulation by Planet Ayurveda in a syrup form under the guidance of Ayurvedic experts. This formulation is made from the pure extract of potent herbs like Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Pippali (Piper longum), Shigru (Moringa oleifera) and Guggul (Commiphora mukul). These herbs help to strengthen the body, boost stamina and energy. It is a wonderful nervine tonic and helps to repair and rejuvenate the body tissues, reduces stress and anxiety, increases the body weight, and also relieves fatigue. This syrup provides essential vitamins and proper nourishment to the body. So it is very effective in the person suffering from vitamin deficiency.
DOSAGE: 2 teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
Ayurveda has many herbs which contain many vitamins and minerals and also improves the general health of the person. It improves the digestion and absorption in the body which helps in the easy absorption of the nutrients.
These herbs also help in clearing the channels (strotas) of the body which helps in easy transport of the nutrients across the body. All the herbs which are responsible for these actions are put in this ayurveda multivitamin pack which everyone can use as it does not have side effects. Regular usage of these supplements will help in the fulfillment of the nourishment of the body.