Ras Yoga Sagar- 260/77-710
Kamdudha Ras is a classical formulation used in Ayurveda since centuries. It is a herbo-mineral formulation. It is beneficial in digestive ailments, chronic fever, bleeding disorders etc. It serves as a wonderful Ayurvedic formulation that helps in providing relief from burning sensation, debility, nausea etc. Kamdudha ras is of two types one is kamdudha ras (plain) and kamdudha ras (moti yukta). The difference is moti yukta kamdudha contains Pishti (paste) of different pearls in its formulation.
- Giloy Satva (extract of Tinospora cordifolia) – 40gm
- Swarna Gairik Bhasma (Red ochre) – 10 gm
- Abhrak Bhasma (Mica calx) – 10 gm
Description of The Ingredients
- Giloy Satva : It is very effective in boosting digestive power and smoothening bowel related issues. This extract of Giloy helps to remove toxins, purifies blood and fights against many bacteria that cause diseases. It also helps in providing relief in acidity, ulcers etc.
- Swarna Gairik Bhasma : It shows beneficial effects in skin diseases, piles, bleeding disorders, urticaria, hiccups etc.
- Abhrak Bhasma : This calx helps in getting rid of cough and cold, breathlessness due to its kapha balancing properties. It also helps in improving sexual problems as it acts as a rasayan (Rejuvenative) and vajikaran (Aphrodisiac)
Method of Preparation
- Take these three ingredients and properly triturates this mixture
- Prepare tablets from this obtained mixture
- Keep this formulation in a glass container
Kamdudha Ras (plain) is an Ayurvedic remedy used in the treatment of bleeding disorders. It mainly works on Pitta dosha. It helps in maintaining hormonal balance. Kamdudha ras (plain) has sheeta veerya (cold potency) and hence is useful in every pitta roga. It has antiemetic, antacid, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant properties. It is a good calcium iron supplement. By balancing pitta dosha, it reduces heat in the body and alleviates the sensation of burning. This formulation also neutralizes gastric acid.
- Raktaj vikar (Bleeding disorders)
- Burning sensation
- Bleeding problems
- Ulcerative colitis
- It pacifies Pitta dosha
- 1 tablet twice a day with lukewarm water
- Bleeding disorders: In this condition give kamdudha ras with Durva Swaras (Extracts of Cynodon dactylon) and mishri (Sugar)
- Vitiated pitta: In this condition it is advised to give this formulation with cow’s milk which is mixed with cow’s ghee and shakkar (jaggery)
- Diabetes: In this disease give kamdudha ras with Pippali churna (powder of Piper longum) and honey
- Leucorrhea: it should be advised to give this medicine with cow’s milk or rice washed water
- Take this formulation under the medical supervision
- Avoid self administration in pregnancy and lactating mother
- Overdose may cause tremors, dizziness, hypercalcemia and hemochromatosis.
At last we can say the above provided information is correct and true. Kamdudha Ras (plain) is an effective remedy for bleeding disorders. It gives good results in bleeding problems due to ulcers or any other cause. If taken in the proper dose and under the advice of a doctor, it gives tremendous results in the above mentioned diseases.