Tulsi is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy that has wonderful effects on the respiratory system functions.
- Tulsi works beautifully in case of case of respiratory diseases
- Tulsi affects the body in respiratory illnesses
- Asthma is relieved with regular use of Tulsi
- Respiratory inflammations are relieved using Tulsi
- Tulsi relieves chronic cough
- It prevents the formation of carcinogens
What are Tulsi capsules?
The ayurvedic formula of Tulsi is prepared from the pure, natural extracts taken from the herb Tulsi. The product formed is 100% and prepared in the capsule form. Tulsi capsules are prepared using the herb Tulsi that is grown in the cleanest environment. The processing and packaging of the herbal capsules is done using the best available technology with minimal human intervention so as to make the product available in the purest form to the consumers. The pure extract preparation ensures that the capsules contain in them all the richness and goodness of the herb. The Tulsi ayurvedic herbal capsules are a completely natural product.
What are the benefits of Tulsi?
Tulsi, also known as tulasi is an Indian name of the herb. Its botanical name is Ocimum tenuiflorum. It is also known as ‘holy basil’ as it is considered a holy plant in India.
- Tulsi has a strong aroma and thus forms components of various herbal products and teas.
- The reason for its use in teas is that it is especially beneficial to the throat and chest.
- Tulsi has effective results on the overall respiratory system.
- The Hindu community in India believes that the holy basil is sacred plant and worships it for its goodness.
- Tulsi herb has wonderful antioxidant properties and it is believed to remove anti-oxidants from the body.
- It is believed to relieve everyday infections like common cold, flu and headaches too. Tulsi leaves are used to prepare tea to relieve common cold.
- Tulsi helps reduce stress and maintain overall emotional balance.
- Tulsi has anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial in respiratory inflammations like rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Regular intake of Tulsi helps give relief from croupy cough.
- Tulsi is also used in various skin cosmetics. It helps keep skin hydrated. Tulsi helps relieve skin rashes and keep skin healthy and rash-free.
- Tulsi is a part of various cough syrups and prevents cold, cough, and flu.
- Medical conditions like piles, worms, and jaundice are relieved using Tulsi.
- In males, Tulsi has been used for increasing the sperm count. It has showed marvelous results in this case.
The best part about regular usage of Tulsi is that it is completely safe and free of any habit forming effects. The no-side effect benefit of Tulsi make it’s a famous herbal remedy among many.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Tulsi||Ocimum tenuiflorum||500 mg|
The ayurvedic formula of Tulsi is prepared from the pure, natural extracts taken from the herb Tulsi. The product formed is 100% and prepared in the capsule form. Tulsi capsules are prepared using the herb Tulsi that is grown in the cleanest environment. The processing and packaging of the herbal capsules is done using the best available technology with minimal human intervention so as to make the product available in the purest form to the consumers. The pure extract preparation ensures that the capsules contain in them all the richness and goodness of the herb. The product does not contain any added colors or gluten. It is a pure herbal product.
HOW TO USE
How can I use Tulsi daily?
- Tulsi Ayurvedic capsules are an easily available convenient to use veggie capsule formulation that should be consumed as a whole with water.
- Adults can take a daily dosage of 1-2 capsules with milk or water after meals.
- For children one capsule per day is the recommended dose.
The natural, herbal nature of Tulsi leaves behind no side effects. Its regular usage for long periods is considered safe. The capsules can be used as per choice and there are no withdrawal or habit forming symptoms seen.
Caution: However, Tulsi has no known side effects, pregnant females and lactating mothers should consume it only under medical supervision. The product is generally well tolerated by most of the users, excessive intake or intolerance can lead to mild abdominal pain and/or diarrhea. People consuming hypoglycemic drugs may need to alter the dosage of their drugs along with this product.
How long would Tulsi capsules take to show results?
Tulsi is a complete pure form of the best high-quality herb by the botanical name Ocimum tenuiflorum. For the reason that it is a 100% pure ayurvedic formula without any adulteration, it starts its natural actions as soon as you start taking the capsules. The visible outer effects may take about 4-6 weeks to appear. Therefore, it is recommended that the user be patient to experience the wonderful effects of the remedy.
**In certain cases the results may also be delayed depending upon the medical condition of the individual, such like his mental health, physical illnesses and also the metabolic condition of the body. There have been cases where individuals show results within a week’s time also.
The effects of herbal preparations are natural and everlasting in contrast to the immediate yet short- termed results given by the pharmaceutical drugs. The natural drugs work on the individual’s immunity thereby relieving the individual as a whole. This may take a certain longer period of time but the effects are there to stay!!
So as to ensure best outcome, it is recommended to consume the product regularly per the recommended dosage. Regular intake of Tulsi is highly recommended for overall healthy heart.
How long will a single bottle of Tulsi capsules last?
A single bottle of Tulsi contains 60 herbal natural capsules. A bottle should last anywhere from 15 to 30 days depending upon the dosage and frequency of consumption. For best results regular intake of the capsules is highly recommended.
Tulsi is one of the commonest herbs found in India. It is a routine household item. People grow Tulsi in their homes for auspicious reasons. It is believed to have multiple health benefits. Tulsi has magnificent results on the respiratory system.
- Owing to which many researchers and scientists have taken up its study across the globe. It has anti-allergic and anti-viral properties.
- Tulsi works well for respiratory conditions like asthma, cough, cold and flu.
- Research has proved that Tulsi is helpful to prevent many respiratory tract infections.
- Research has also proved its efficacy in problems like COPD when used regular for prolonged periods.
- Studies suggest that prolonged use of Tulsi can help prevent lung cancer.
People who use Tulsi regularly are also less prone to respiratory tract infections than the ones who do not use Tulsi at all.