According the age old principles of Ayurveda the balance of three vital energies namely Vata, Kapha and Pitta in the body is very important for maintaining the health of a body. Vata, Kapha and Pitta are now popularly known as Kinetic, Potential and thermal energy.
As per this alternative therapy system, the imbalance of these three elements is the main reason for any ailment in the body. The disproportions of these constituents of the human body cause problems like organ failure and kidney dysfunction.
Chitrakadi is the name of fire in Sanskrit. It is best for lack of digestive fire. It works on the indigestion, lack of appetite, abdominal gas. It removes Aama Dosha, which is formed due to lack of fire. According to Ayurveda, Aama leads to formation of end toxins which is the root cause of many auto-immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, SLE, scleroderma, nephritic syndrome, ankylosing syndrome etc.
Therapeutic Properties of Chitrakadi Vati
This herbal remedy can be used as a stimulant, carminative, anti -microbial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and diuretic.
Ingredients Present in Chitrakadi Vati
Each Tablet is 500 mg
- Plumbago zeylanica,
- Five salts,
- Zingiber officinale,
- Piper nigrum,
- Piper longum,
- Piper longum root,
- Ferula asafoetida,
- Piper chaba,
- Trachyspermum roxburghianum
Processed in Pomegranate juice
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Bh. Ratnavali/Chapter of IBS
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Chitrakadi Vati
- Plumbago zeylanica: It is an effective digestive stimulant and carminative and effective in relieving digestive disorders like loss of appetite, indigestion, piles, worms, colitis, ascites and liver diseases. It helps to improve the functions of the liver and augments appetite, improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- Piper longum root: It is a powerful stimulant for both digestive as well as respiratory systems. It stimulates the appetite and dispels gas from the intestine and is also effective in alleviating respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It is useful in alleviating distention of the abdomen and flatulence etc. it is quite helpful in relieving loss in appetite, nausea, indigestion and heaviness.
- Sarjikakshar: It is effective in relieving disorders such as indigestion, feeling of fullness, dyspeptic colic, hyperacidity, nausea and uneasiness. It is an excellent remedy for digestive disorders.
- Yavakshar: Dehydration is caused due to diarrhea. This Yavakshar is useful in maintaining the electrolyte balance in the body due to excessive water loss and helps in restoring the proper functions of the digestive system.
- Five salts: It comprises of five types of salts and its prime effect is to enhance the digestive power. It serves as digestive as well as a carminative. It is effective for nausea, indigestion, loss of appetite, abdominal colic, flatulence as well as constipation.
- Piper nigrum: It is effective as a digestive stimulant and carminative. It also aids in alleviating pain. It is a good herbal remedy to reduce swelling and inflammation. It is also a natural and effective diuretic.
- Ferula asafetida: It is the most common and effective herb useful as a digestive aid. It is also helpful in relieving bronchitis and asthma. It is a reputed drug which expels wind from the stomach and counteracts any spasmodic disorders. It is a nervine stimulant, digestive agent and a sedative.
- Apium graveolens: It is an effective remedy for indigestion and also useful in pacifying the excess secretion of acids. It is effective in hyperacidity, gout and rheumatism. Its enables the proper secretions and proper functions of the digestive system. It is also effective in diseases like anemia, leukemia etc. It is also antispasmodic in nature and useful in asthma, bronchitis and pleurisy.
- Piper chaba: It is an effective digestive stimulant and carminative. It has properties such as anti – microbial, analgesic, anti – inflammatory and diuretic.
Who Can Use Chitrakadi Vati?
Any patient who is suffering from indigestion, hyperacidity, gout and rheumatism can use Chitrakadi Vati. These special herbal capsules are also helpful in digestion. It also helps to relieve the excessive water loss due to diarrhea and maintains the required electrolyte balance within the body.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Specific Diseases that Chitrakadi Vati Can relieve
This herbal marvel by Planet Ayurveda can be used by a number of people who suffer from any kind of digestion related issues. Some these are as follows:
- This special herbal formulation helps to relieve digestive disorders. It helps to improve the functions of the liver and increases the appetite.
- It is very effective in relieving respiratory disorders like cough, bronchitis and asthma. It also eliminates indigestion as well as heaviness in the stomach.
- It is effective in relieving the feeling of fullness and hyperacidity.
- It relieves constipation, flatulence, loss of appetite and nausea.
- It is also known to relieve gout and rheumatism; it enables proper secretions and proper functioning of the digestive system.
- It has anti microbial properties.
Dosage of Chitrakadi Vati
It is advised for people to take 2 capsules of Chitrakadi Vati , two times in a day. One must remember that these capsules must be taken only after meals and should be taken with plain water only.
- Product Form: This product comes in tablets form.
- Package Type: Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains120 capsules.
- Available in sets of 2, 3, 5 and 10 bottles.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
Advantages of Using Chitrakadi Vati
Planet Ayurveda’s Chitrakadi Vati offers many health benefits. In addition, there are several other factors that contribute towards making it better than many other similar products available in the market today. These are:
- 100 % wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation and no hard gelatin or chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized extracts of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
All of products are safe and effective. Please choose Planet Ayurveda products for a happier and healthier living. We assure you that our capsules do not cause any side effects.