Neem is one of the wonderful herb in Ayurveda which is useful for treatment of variety disease. It is known as Sarva Roga Nivaran in Sanskrit. It has various medicinal properties like blood purifier, analgesic, antiseptic, anti-bacterial etc. It contains various chemical constituents like Nimbin, Nimbinene, azadirachtol, azadirachtin, azadirachnol, Nimbadinol, quceretine, nimbiol, nimcine and n- hexacosanol. It is useful in the treatment of skin problems like pimples, acne, wounds, diabetes, wound healing, infection etc.
INGREDIENTS OF NEEM POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Neem||Azadirachta indica||100 gm|
THERAPEUTIC USES OF NEEM POWDER
- Skin disease– It is a natural blood purifier and useful in the treatment of skin problem. It helps to clear the skin. It helps in wound healing and protects it from acne, pimples, ulcers etc.
- Diabetes– It helps to maintain the healthy blood sugar level.
- Detoxification– It stimulates the liver, kidneys functions and enhances the body metabolic function. It helps to remove the toxins from the body and detoxifies it.
- Hair problems– It is useful for the treatment of hair problems like dandruff, dryness, hair fall, baldness. It improves the overall health of hair and scalp.
- Gastric problem– It helps to reduce the inflammation of gastrointestinal tract that helps to reduce the ulcers and useful in other intestinal issues like bloating, constipation and cramping. It is also effective in case of bacterial infection in gut.
- Antioxidants- It is a natural antioxidant that helps to remove free radicals and reduces the risk of the chronic disease like cancer, heart disease.
- Immune system– It has power to improve the immunity of body and prevents the body from infections.
- Use of neem leaves is good for eye and to prevent the infection.
- It helps to get relief from fever.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to get relief from joint problem like arthritis.
- It also reduces the symptoms of malaria.
SPECIFIC DISEASES THAT NEEM POWDER HANDLES
This unique herbal formulation made by Planet Ayurveda is useful in relieving various health related problems. Some of them are:
- Skin problems like acne, pimples, and blemishes.
- Gastric problems like ulcers, infection.
- Hair problems like dandruff, hair fall and premature graying of hair.
- Inflammatory condition like rheumatism
- Eye problems
WHO SHOULD USE NEEM POWDER?
Patients who suffer from skin problems like acne, blemishes, and pimples. It acts as a blood purifier and helps to remove the toxins from the body. It is also good for gastric problem like ulcers in gut and treats the constipation, bloating. It helps to remove the toxins (ama) from the body. It is also good for rheumatoid arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Apart from these it has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties and helpful in different infections. It also boosts the immune system of body.
1/2 to 1 teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING NEEM POWDER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market.
Only pure herbs are used and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.