LODHRA POWDER – MOST EFFECTIVE HERB FOR BLEEDING DISORDERS
This herbal powder is most effective medicine for variety of bleeding disorders. The properties in it are used to normalize menstrual bleeding, bleeding from anus, nose, vagina etc. According to ayurveda it is the best medicine for raktapitta. The main reason of raktapitta are due to eating food items which are hot in nature, acidic potency, indigestion of food and symptoms include eruption of sour taste and bad smell, loss of appetite, frequent urge of vomiting, burning all over body. This wonderful medicine does not cause any side effect to body and gives best results when taken in prescribed dosage.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF LODHRA POWDER
The herb in the medicine has astringent, cooling and laxative properties in it. The medicine is used to relieve many disorders:
- Bleeding Disorders: This is a wonderful medicine for bleeding from anus, nose, vagina, piles etc.
- Diarrhea: It is also used in diarrhea conditions.
- Blood purifier: This medicine purifies the blood.
- Gynecological disorders: This herbal powder is very effective in problems like leucorrhoea, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, and other uterine disorders. It keeps the vagina firm. It also causes relaxation of uterine tissues and uterus.
- Skin diseases: It is beneficial in pimples, furuncles, boils and bruises etc.
- Eye diseases: lodhra powder is beneficial in conjunctivitis and ophthalmic conditions.
- Uterine tonic: It act as a uterine tonic.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE PREPARATION OF LODHRA POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Lodhra||Symplocos Racemosa||100 gm|
BENEFITS OF LODHRA POWDER
Lodhra is very important medicinal tree found in india described in classical ayurveda. Lodhra act as stomachic, absorbent, refrigerant, astringent, hemostatic, expectorant in nature. This herb contains constituent like colloturine, symposide, loturidine, glycosides, betulinic acid, oleanolic acid, flavonoids, acetyl oleanolic acid, ellagic acid, loturineetc in it. This herb has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-oxidant, antidiabetic, anti-fibrinolytic, anti-ulcer, astringent, expectorant, hepatoprotective, hypolipidemic, refrigent, stomachic, anti-androgenic properties in it. It has specific action upon relaxed mucous membrane. As it is astringent in nature it balances kapha and pitta doshas in body. This is a very good herb for women’s health. This herb contain phytoestrogens in it which ameliorate mild to moderate pre and post menstrual depression by acting on serotonergic systems.
WHO CAN USE LODHRA POWDER?
Lodhra powder are used by persons who are suffering from bleeding disorders, bowel complaints, chyluria, blood purification, diarrhea, dysentery, eye diseases, inflammation, cleaning of uterus, leprosy, skin diseases, liver complaints, ulcers, leprosy, vaginal disorders, leucorrhea, menorrhagia, PCOD, excessive vaginal discharge, eye problems, wound healing etc conditions.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING LODHRA POWDER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. These are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.