ABOUT LAVAN BHASKAR CHURNA
Lavan bhaskar churna is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine. It is a traditional Ayurvedic product, having reference in many famous Ayurvedic text books. It is used for improving digestion and assimilation of food. It is prepared by mixing the powder of medicinal herbs and edible sea salts. Lavan means salt. Sochal salt and black salts are the main ingredients of Lavan bhaskar churna.
Lavan bhaskar churna is an appetizing and tasty preparation. It gives relief in gas and constipation. Lavan bhaskar churna is used for abdominal ailments. It improves appetite and reduces gas formation in the intestine. It helps in the treatment of loss of appetite, abdominal distension, spleen enlargement, hemorrhoids, mal-absorption syndrome, indigestion, constipation, and rheumatism.
It is also called Bhaskar Lavana churna.
INGREDIENTS OF LAVANA BHASKAR CHURNA
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity (100 gm)|
|4||Syah jeera||Carum carvi||4.9gm|
|5||Saindhav lavan (Himalayan rock salt)||4.9gm|
|6||Vida lavana (Salt)||4.9gm|
|10||Sovarchal Lavan (Salt)||12.1gm|
|12||Shwet jeera||Cuminum cyminum||2.4gm|
|15||Badi Elaichi||Amomum subulatum||1.2gm|
|17||Samudra lavan (Sea salt)||19.5gm|
AYURVEDIC PROPERTIES OF LAVANA BHASKAR CHURNA
- Rasa (taste) – Mainly salty(lavana)
- Guna (main quality – Laghu (light)
- Veerya (potency) – Ushna (hot)
- Prabhav (Action) – Carminative
- Dosha karma (effect on humors)- Pacifies kapha and vata dosha
- Dhatu (tissue effect) – rasa, Rakta
- Organ effect – Stomach, spleen, liver, intestine & lungs
- Main indication – Loss of appetite, constipation, dyspepsia, colic, indigestion and stomach troubles
ORGANOLEPTIC DESCRIPTION OF LAVANA BHASKAR CHURNA
- Color – Creamish Brown
- Odour – Characteristics
- Taste – Salty
- Texture – Fine Powder
THERAPEUTIC USES OF LAVAN BHASKAR CHURNA
- Agnimandya (digestive impairment)
- Grahani (malabsorption syndrome), Ajirna (dyspepsia)
- Udara (disease of abdomen)
- Vibandha (constipation)
- Bhagandara (fistula-in-ano), Arsha (piles)
- Shoola (pain)
- Pliha (splenic disease)
- Vatakaphaja Gulma (tumor due to Vata Dosha and Kapha Dosha)
- Kshaya (pthisis), Shvasa (asthma), Kasa (cough)
- Kushtha (disease of skin)
- Shopha (oedema)
- Amavata (rheumatism)
- Hridruja (angina pectoris)
DOSAGE OF LAVAN BHASKAR CHURNA
One teaspoon once or twice in a day before food or after food, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This should be taken with curd / Takra (buttermilk) water.
- Product form – Herbal powder
- Package type – Bottle
- Package quantity – 100 grams
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
CAUTION / SIDE-EFFECTS OF LAVAN BHASKAR CHURNA
- Higher dose may cause stomach irritation and burning sensation.
- Excess of salt vitiates Pitta. It causes thirst and burning sensation.
- Lavan bhaskar churna contains a high content of salt, so it may result in increased intake of sodium. Therefore, it should not be consumed by people on salt-restricted diet or with elevated serum sodium levels.
ADVANTAGES OF USING LAVANA BHASKAR CHURNA BY PLANET AYURVED
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.
Place your order now and enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Lavan bhaskar churna. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders and oils and order conveniently through our website.