Kumkumadi oil is an herbal cosmetic and medicinal oil which has been made with the combination of useful herbs. All the herbs used in it are decided and finalized keeping in mind the Ayurvedic principles and guidelines given by our MD Ayurveda expert – Dr. Vikram Chauhan from Chandigarh, India. The colors of oil and the herbs used in it are natural extracts of the plants and the aroma of the oil is natural which is very effective and soothing on the skin.
In today’s world beauty is considered to hold precious value. It attracts the attention of everyone. Everybody is running in the race to look beautiful because it not only makes one attractive or draws the attention but it also boosts the confidence level. Having a clean, attractive, and glossy skin is the dream and aim of everyone.
There are many factors which harm our skin and can be protected and taken care by Kumkumadi oil-
What Are The Therapeutic Indication?
- Hereditary factors
- Black spots
- Dark circles
- Dullness of skin
- Congenital mole
- Mashaka (Mole)
What Are The Medicinal Actions Of Kumkumadi Oil?
- Antimicrobial or antioxidants
- Natural sun-screen
What Are The Medicinal Properties Of Kumkumadi Oil?
The massage of the oil will improve the blood circulation and its properties are-
- Bitter or Astringent (Tikta-Kashaya) in Taste
- Quality- Slow (Laghu- Sheeta- Mridu and Manda)
What Is The Ayurvedic Concept Of Kumkumadi Oil?
Ayurveda says dullness, tiredness, fine lines, lack of nourishment, skin cracking, dark spots, and wrinkles is the cause of imbalanced Kapha, Vata and Pitta factors. Ayurveda believes and works on two aspects-The dullness of the skin is because of the gathering of toxins in the body and transformation of the skin are the two steps followed by Ayurveda for the nourishment of the skin.
How Is Pitta Dosha Liable For Problems Related To Skin?
The Bhrajaka Pitta is a type of pitta dosha which is responsible for healthy skin and its glow. When the dosha gets imbalanced it leads to dullness, tiredness, fine lines, lack of nourishment, skin cracking, dark spots, wrinkles, rashes, acne, pigmentation, and other skin related problems.
- Vyana Vata: Is a type of Vata dosha which is liable for dry or rough skin, nervousness, shakiness, poor blood flow, stress-related problems.
- Tarpaka and Shleshaka Kapha: Is again a type of Kapha dosha which are answerable for the Moisture in the nose, mouth, eyes, brain, soft and supple skin
Kumkumadi Oil is the medicinal and beauty oil by Planet Ayurveda which is made with the combination of herbs which have the properties to be helpful and beneficial for the skin. The herbs used in the formulation of the oil are finalized by keeping in mind the role of Bhrajaka Pitta, Vyana Vata, Tarpaka and Shleshaka Kapha which are liable for dullness, tiredness, fine lines, lack of nourishment, skin cracking, dark spots and wrinkles, rashes, acne, and pigmentation.
It contains the following ingredients:
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Rakta Chandan||Pterocarpus santalinus||1.25%|
Benefits Of Kumkumadi Oil
- Helps in improving the complexion and texture of the skin.
- Let go the acne, acne scars, white and black heads, blemishes, dark circles, wrinkles, and sun tans.
- One of the best face massage oil.
- Cleans and nourishes the skin.
- Anti-aging qualities.
- Enhances the radiance of the skin.
- Helps in getting rid of scars, pimples, blemishes and wrinkles.
- Increases the internal glow and beauty of the skin.
- It lightens the skin texture.
- Makes skin to look young and healthy.
- Reverses sun burn or sun tanning and make skin fairer.
- Moisturize the skin
- It prevents skin infections
The herbs used in gives it anti-oxidant properties and make it rich in minerals. Thus it protects the skin from aging effects, fine lines, sagging and wrinkles.
Removes Stretch Marks
The oil contains saffron which helps in strengthening the skin also soothes the inflammation.
- The herbs used in formulation of oil are rich in sterols.
- Sterols promote skin elasticity.
Manages Oily Skin
Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is used in making of the oil due to which it can be used on all types of skin.
- The over-production of oil from the sebaceous glands leads to blockage of pores from dirt, impurities and bacteria which can be the reason of dullness and aging.
- The used herb has the capability to remove the excess oil from the skin and prevents problems related to oily skin.
The Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) is rich in anti-oxidants which is very effective in treating the black spots, blemishes thus helps in brightening the skin tone. The carotenoids present in saffron are rich in anti-oxidants that helps in brightening the skin tone. The oil contains the qualities of both the herbs used.
Kumkumadi oil has the property which makes the skin shine and lessens the pigmentation. The oil contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-hyperpigmentation properties, which makes it effective in reducing the inflammation by taking antioxidant action.
Presence of Kesar in Kumkumadi oil is its main component, which helps in removing the effects of sun. It moisturizes the skin and nourish it.
The oil has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, makes it effective in preventing and treating acne. Due to the presence of these properties it cleans the impurities which are the reasons of acne. The consistent and regular massage with oil takes away the dead skin cells and avoids infection of the sebaceous glands of the skin.
Treats Bruises And Burns
The oil is an anti-inflammatory and anti- bacterial agent which lessens the brutality of the skin problems. Saffron also has anti-bacterial characteristics which makes it effective in curing bruises, scotches and also the burns.
Lighten the Scar
The Kumkumadi oil helps to lighten the spots, reduces allergic reactions and heal wounds. It smoothens the skin and reduces the scars because of its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiseptic properties.
Tones the Skin
Kumkumadi oil has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties by nature. All the properties present in the oil works together which makes the skin healthy and clear. It has the capability to lessen the appearance of dark spots, and other marks on the skin, thus help in enhancing the skin tone.
Removes the Dark Circles
Licorice is present in the oil which contains glabridin which is fairly effective in removing the dark circles. It also contains Til (sesame oil) which releases the muscle tension which is the causes of dark circles.
The massage or the local application of Kumkumadi oil on the skin is very effective in vanishing the blemishes also restores the natural and normal color of the skin.
Direction For Use
- The oil is for external use only.
- Massage gently 10-15drops of oil on fingertips and massage face in circular motion for 15 minutes.
- Facial massage at night is very effective.
- It can be applied daily once or twice a day.
- Leave the application overnight and wash in the morning.
For oily skin, do not use this oil at night.
This unique beauty supplement absolutely has no side effects.
Advantages Of Our Products
- Our products are highly effective and these are available at a reasonable cost.
- Our products are 100 percent pure and consist of many valuable herbs.
- We do not believe in testing our products on animals.
- Our products do not contain added colors, chemicals, and flavored components.
- Our products are made from 100 percent natural Ayurvedic medicines that have no side effects and very comfortable to use.