Karela powder is an herbal remedy prepared from Momordica charantia and helps to treat various health ailments. It is an effective natural remedy to maintain blood sugar level in diabetic people, helps to treat cholera, relieves piles, improves energy level and stamina. This bitter melon powder keeps respiratory diseases at bay. Regular and continuous use of Karela powder is very helpful. It keeps the body clear of toxins and oxidants and manages the proper functioning of the body. Medicinal properties of Karela or bitter melon are known widely. Therapeutic properties of this fruit are much stronger and striking than its bitter taste. Karela powder is made from pure extract of bitter melon. It is prepared following classical Ayurvedic teachings and under the strict supervision of Dr.Vikram Chauhan.
INGREDIENTS OF KARELA POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Karela||Momordica charantia||100 gm|
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES OF KARELA POWDER
- Blood purifier
- Immunity booster
- Skin cleanser
- Anti diabetic
THERAPEUTIC USES OF KARELA POWDER
- Karela powder helps in maintaining normal blood sugar level in diabetic people. This is due to the polypeptides, that is insulin-like compound which works similar to insulin.
- Unpredictable drops and spikes in blood sugar level can be prevented by regular consumption of this herbal powder.
- Due to a high amount of fiber present in its source, i.e. Bitter melon, this powder aids digestion and treats digestive issues.
- As Karela powder possesses anti-histaminic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating asthma naturally. It relieves inflammation and allergic reaction in the airways.
- Owing to the antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of bitter gourd, this powder helps in purifying the blood and treats acne and other skin ailments.
- It also improves blood circulation.
- Karela powder can help in hindering the growth of cancerous cells in the body.
- Regular intake of Karela powder can stimulate the secretion of bile from the liver that is necessary for fat metabolism. Hence, it can help in weight loss as well.
- Karela powder is also very beneficial for treating eye ailments due to the presence of beta-carotene content in it. Its proper intake can improve eyesight as well.
- As it is a potent blood purifier, hence can help in treating acne, aging signs, itching, and skin infection and gives you a glowing skin.
- Its regular intake can fight skin infection like psoriasis, eczema and ringworm. This is due to antimicrobial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties present in this powder.
- Blood purifying properties of Karela powder treat the itching.
- Karela powder helps to gain strong and healthy hair. It also gives a smooth texture to the hair.
- This powder if taken regularly boosts up the immunity and helps the body to fight against various infections and diseases.
- Constipation can be relieved by this powder due to the digestive properties it possesses.
- It can also help in treating liver and kidney diseases. This powder clears the accumulated toxins and impurities in the body and aids the normal functioning of the body.
BENEFITS OF THE USED HERB IN THIS POWDER
Bitter melon is an amazing herb full of medicinal properties that are potent enough to treat numerous health ailments. Its health benefits are widely known, used and accepted. It is mainly used for the management and treatment of diabetes. But it also possesses many other medicinal properties like anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, digestive, blood purifier, antioxidant and many more. All of these properties make Karela a potent medicinal fruit. Even its bitter taste won’t stop it from being consumed globally. Regular consumption of this fruit in various forms like, cooked as a vegetable, taken as a juice, powder, salad etc can help the body to get rid of various diseases and issues. Antioxidant properties of this fruit, prevent the oxidative damage to the body from free radicals. Owing to this property, it also prevents the multiplication of cancerous cells and metastasis. Karela is widely grown in Asian as well as western countries. Its cultivation has increased after the discovery of the medicinal properties this fruit possesses.
WHO CAN USE KARELA POWDER?
It is specifically used for the treatment of diabetes. However various other health ailments can be treated by it proper consumption like:
- Skin infections
- Low immunity
- Low eye sight
Dosage- Take ½ -1 teaspoonful twice daily after meals with plain water.
- Package Type: Herbal powder
- Package Quantity: 100gm per bottle
There are no reported side effects. However it should always be taken as per the prescribed dosage by a physician.
ADVANTAGES OF USING KARELA POWDER FROM PLANET AYURVEDA
- It is prepared from the pure and authentic herb. The authenticity of the herb is checked before using it for manufacturing purposes.
- No chemicals, additives, fillers, preservatives, colors or dyes are added in this powder.
- As prepared from natural herbs, so side effects are not reported when taken as prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Karela powder is prepared as per the strict principles of Ayurveda, under the supervision of Dr.Vikram Chauhan.
- This powder is prepared in the serene environment of Himalayas, away from dirt and pollution.
- It is purely vegetarian powder and not tested on animals.