Immunity or strong defense is of paramount importance in fighting against bacterial infections. Weak immunity has a negative impact on the productivity of individuals at work and children in school.
In Ayurveda, immunity is known as Vyaadhikasamtava in which “ksamatva” means resistance against disease (vyaadhi). It implies resistance against the loss of integrity and interrelationship amongst the individual’s bioenergies (doshas) and tissues (dhatus). The Ayurvedic concept of immunity is interwoven with the concepts of nutrition, Agni (digestive fire) and tissue formation.
In Ayurveda, immunity is correlated with ojas which is defined as the essence of all the dhatus.
Reference: Ashtang Hridyam Sutrasthanam / Chapter no. 10 / Shlok no. 7
Meaning: Sweet taste being accustomed since birth, produces greater strength within the body tissues. It is very good for children, the aged, the wounded, and the emaciated. It improves skin complexion, hair, the strength of sense organs and ojas (the essence of the tissues, immunity).
Immuno Plan Syrup of Planet Ayurveda is a natural body guard against various infections that are caused due to weak immunity. It is fortified with immunity enhancement herbs and helps in fighting against microbial infections and therefore helps to recover faster. This syrup is a blend of natural herbs that boost the immunity without causing any chemical induced side effects. The natural ingredients used in this syrup makes it safer for long term use in both children and adults.
WHAT ARE THE INDICATIONS OF PLANET AYURVEDA’S IMMUNO PLAN SYRUP?
- Immunity builder
- Respiratory disorders such as asthma, seasonal allergies
- Seasonal outbreaks of infectious diseases such as influenza, malaria, typhoid etc.
- Can be used as an adjuvant with anti-microbial therapy such as skin and soft tissue infections.
- Auto-immune disorders such as ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura).
WHAT ARE THE THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS OF IMMUNO PLAN SYRUP?
- This syrup strengthens the immune system and builds resistance to the infection.
- Corrects immunity of the body therefore useful in auto-immune disorders as well.
- Promotes faster recovery from the infections
- Prevents illness
- Maintains a healthy and strong immune system.
- Reduces the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy due to the presence of natural ingredients.
- Safe and effective treatment for acute and chronic infections in diabetic patients.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF PLANET AYURVEDA IMMUNO PLAN SYRUP?
Each 10 ml syrup contains standardized extracts of:
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
1-2 teaspoon twice a day or as prescribed by Ayurvedic Practitioner.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS USED IN IMMUNO PLAN SYRUP?
1. Mahua (Madhuca indica)
This plant is also known as butter tree. The flowers of this plant are sweet and coolant in nature and are used in removing catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tubes. This plant is useful in respiratory problems, cold cough and used as an expectorant.
2. Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata)
Jeevanti is one of the important and extensively used herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. This herb has a sweet taste. It provides Rasayana effect if used for a long duration as well as it acts as a good tonic. It is attributed to various pharmacological properties which are used to combat various disorders such as Rajayakshma (tuberculosis). Therefore, immunity and overall strength of the body is improved by this herb.
3. Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
Giloy is known as “Amrita” or nectar due to its immense benefits. It has been used in Ayurvedic preparations for the treatment of various ailments throughout the centuries. It undergoes sweet taste after digestion. This herb acts as a rasayana to improve the immune system and the body’s resistance against infections. The stem of this plant contains higher alkaloid content than in the leaves.
4. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
Shatavari is a well-known Ayurvedic rasayana which imparts immunity, improves mental functions, and promotes the vitality of the body. It is sweet and bitter in taste. The pharmacological activities of its root extract include Immunomodulatory activities against specific T-dependent antigens.
5. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha is considered as a revered herb of the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine and used as a Rasayana (tonic). This herb improves the body’s defense against diseases by improving cell-mediated immunity.
6. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
Amla is highly nutritious and is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, minerals and amino acids. It has five tastes- sour, sweet, bitter, pungent and astringent. In Ayurveda, it is considered as a powerful rasayana. It is anti-tussive, anti-inflammatory in nature, increases white blood cell counts, therefore, protects the body from recurrent infections, respiratory allergies etc.
7. Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
Manjistha is considered as a detoxifying herb in Ayurveda. It is bitter, astringent and sweet in taste. This herb contains natural substances like tannins and sulphur natural substances that give this herb the ability to eliminate bacterial infections.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING PLANET AYURVEDA’S IMMUNO PLAN SYRUP?
- Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this herbal formulation as per the industry standards.
- It is purely an herbal formulation and no other chemicals or preservatives are added in this syrup.
- It is not tested on animals.