Bala Powder is an effective powder that increases the inner strength and power in body. It helps in balancing tridoshas (vata, pitta, kapha) in the body as the root cause of all diseases is imbalanced doshas in the body. Bala powder is efficient to use in other health issues also. This powder does its job without causing any side effects on the body. Bala powder has effective healing properties.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF BALA POWDER
- Due to its anti-inflammatory property it reduces inflammation in body.
- It is enriched with antioxidants which aids in neutralizing oxidant effect of free radicals in body.
- Analgesic in nature which relieves pain in the body.
- It acts as a good appetizer.
- Bala is also an Anti-asthmatic.
- Due to its antispasmodic property, it relieves spasm of involuntary muscles.
- Due to its aphrodisiac nature it stimulates sexual desire.
- It removes mucous from the body due to its anti- catarrhal property.
- It act as a CNS-Depressant which slows down the brain activity, helps in anxiety and sleep disorders of patients. It prevents or relieves cough due to its antitussive property.
- Its anti-rheumatic property prevents rheumatism.
- The presence of ephedra alkaloids in this herb are used for weight loss in body.
INGREDIENTS OF BALA POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Bala||Sida Cordifolia||100 gm|
BENEFITS OF BALA HERB
Bala is a tremendous herb which has proven to be really effective on the body because it has a hot potency and sweet taste. It consists of mucins, fatty oils, sterols and resins which are responsible for the tonic actions in the body. The main constituents of Bala are alkaloid asparagine, ephedrine, phytosterols, mucin. Bala powder has analgesic, demulcent, diuretic, stimulant, nervine, Rejuvenative, vulnerary and tonic properties in it. It is the best herb for weakness as it gives strength to nerves, muscles, heart and body.
The diuretic properties of this herb are helpful in cystitis and rejuvenating urinary system in the body. This herb is also very beneficial for female infertility as it acts as a uterine tonic. This herb also increases the sperm count, sperm mortality, increases quality and quantity of semen in males. Hence, it is mainly used in male and female infertility. This herb is a very good Rasayana as it supplies essential nutrients to the body which helps to strengthen the immune system and to build a healthy body. Bala also nourishes the deeper reproductive tissues. It is especially very beneficial for nervous conditions.
BENEFITS OF BALA POWDER
This unique herbal formulation made by Planet Ayurveda is useful in relieving various problems. Some of them are:
- Bala powder is very useful for building up stamina in the body.
- Bala powder is also very beneficial for general weakness in males and females.
- Bala powder works efficaciously for asthmatic patients and various types of allergies.
WHO CAN USE BALA POWDER?
This can be consumed by persons suffering from muscular dystrophy, stamina building, muscle weakness, asthma and allergies, weight loss, general weakness due to diabetes or other reasons.
½ to 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after the meals.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm. Bottle.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with this herb if consumed in the prescribed dosage. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING BALA CHURNA BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per the industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar product available in the market. They are:
- Only natural herbs are used in the manufacturing of this medicine.
- No chemicals or preservatives are used.
- Only standardized extracts are used in the preparation of this medicine.
- For ensuring better results, only organic products are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers quality products at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.