Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus) has a great importance in Ayurveda from the treatment perspective. It helps to pacify tridoshas – vata, pitta and kapha in the body. This herb is found throughout the country but mostly found in the Assam, Bengal etc. Therapeutic properties of this herbs are used to manage a variety of diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune diseases, chronic skin disorders, asthma, bronchitis, leucoderma, gonorrhea, bleeding piles, jaundice and dysentery.
This herb is packed with the phytochemical compounds like coumarin, rennin, tannins, carbohydrates, saponin etc. It also contains small quantity of sterols named as Hemerdestrol, Homidesmol and volatile oils. On the other hand, alkaloid named as Tylophorine is packed with anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-anaphylactic properties.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF ANANTMOOL POWDER
- It is beneficial in arthritis, rheumatism, jaundice, body pain and abdominal pains.
- It acts as a wonderful blood detoxifier and helps to eliminate toxins from the body.
- It is quite good to cure the respiratory complications. It works well in the problem of cough and asthma.
- It helps to manage the problem of excessive menstrual bleeding.
- It acts as an amazing immune modulator and boosts the immunity of the body.
- It helps to treat skin problems like psoriasis, chickenpox etc.
- Anthelminthic action is quite effective to eliminate parasites from the intestine.
- It helps to lower down the elevated body temperature in the body.
- The leaves of this herb are good for gum diseases in teeth.
- For hair problems, the usage of this herb is very effective.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Anantmool||Hemidesmus indicus||100 gm|
BENFITS OF ANANTMOOL POWDER
- Lessens Burning sensation – This herb has a calmative action on the body. It helps to reduce burning sensations in the body.
- Joint pains – Anti-inflammatory and analgesic action of this herbal powder is very good to alleviate pain and stiffness in joints. Hence, use of this herbal powder is quite effective in arthritis, osteoarthritis and gout.
- Asthma – For asthma, it helps to manage the symptoms like chest congestion, difficulty in breathing etc. This herb also helps to ease the breathing process.
- Fever – Immuno modulatory action of this herb is quite effective to reduce burning sensations in body during fever. Hence, this herb helps to decrease the high body temperature in fever.
- Hair problems – In case of baldness, action of this herb is quite effective. It promotes the hair growth and also help to strengthen them.
- Oral problems – Anti microbial and anti-inflammatory action of this herb is quite effective to ward off the various oral problems like toothache, gum problems etc.
- Abdominal problems – It is pretty beneficial in resolving abdominal problems. It helps to improve the digestion process.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm Bottle.
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING ANANTMOOL POWDER CHURNA BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.
Place your order now and enjoy the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Anantmool Powder. Opt for other Planet Ayurveda products as well for a healthy lifestyle. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and order conveniently through our website.