BEST HERBAL COMBINATION FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF AMYLOIDOSIS
|1||Boswellia-Curcumin||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|2||Aroygavardhni Vati||2 Bottles (240 Tablets)|
|3||Aamvatantak Churna||2 Packs (200gms)|
|4||Navkarshik Churna||1 Pack (200gms)|
|5||Aloe Vitals||2 Bottles (120 Capsules)|
|6||Mahamanjishthadi Kwath||2 Bottles (450 ml Each)|
|7||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
PRODUCT QUANTITY IS AS PER DOSAGE REQUIRED BY ADULTS – FOR PATIENTS UNDER AGE 14 – THIS QUANTITY WILL LAST FOR 2 MONTHS
WHAT IS AMYLOIDOSIS?
A Protein named Amyloid is the precursor of this rare disease Amyloidosis. The amyloid protein is produced in the bone marrow present in our bones. This protein then abnormally deposits in our tissue cells and organ cells. This protein is different from other body proteins because unlike the other water soluble proteins the amyloids are the ones that do not dissolve in water. On the contrary, they form folds and deposit in body tissues. The abnormal deposition leads to functional changes in the specific tissue or organ and then the tissue related manifestations come out.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF AMYLOIDOSIS AND THEIR CAUSES?
Amyloidosis is the abnormal accumulation of protein amyloid in the body tissues and organs.
Based on the area affected the following type of Amyloidosis can be studied:
- Al type of Amyloidosis: In this type the Immunoglobulin light chain of amyloid affects the major organs of the body like the heart, kidneys, liver, skin, and nerves. In this the abnormal chain of amyloids are the antibodies that the bone marrow makes. These abnormal antibodies do not break down and disturb functioning. It is a systemic amyloidosis as it affects the complete system.
- AA type of Amyloidosis: It is inflammatory in nature and this chronic amyloidosis mostly affects the organs where inflammatory conditions can prevail. The main sites are the kidneys, the liver, and the digestive tract. It can lead to inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel syndrome, tuberculosis, ulcerative colitis and many more.
- Hereditary/Familial amyloidosis: It is a hereditary type of disorder that runs into genes. It can affect the nerves, the heart, liver or the kidneys. The danger to the nerves and through the nerves to the heart is the greatest
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF AMYLOIDOSIS?
As explained above Amyloidosis occurs due to deposition of amyloid protein abnormally in body tissues and organs. So, the signs and symptoms of amyloidosis are usually subtle till the stage advances. Also, they vary according to the tissue affected.
Some general symptoms are:
- Weakness and fatigue that is very pronounced
- Shortness of breath due to weakness
- There could be severe pain in your wrist due to carpal tunnel syndrome
- Feeling of numbness and tingling in the fingers
- Abdominal symptoms like diarrhea, constipation and severe weight loss
- Heartbeat disorders
- An enlarged tongue
- The skin may show color changes
- Stool may be clay colored
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR TREATING AMYLOIDOSIS
1. Boswellia Serrata (SHALLAKI)
- The Boswellia herb has anti-inflammatory properties making it a great choice in case of arthritic pains.
- Boswellia is also found to have anti-atherosclerotic properties making it a good herb for the cholesterol and heart.
- The boswellic acids that have anti-inflammatory properties have been unidentified in various researches.
- These acids are of supreme importance as they are very beneficial when used for aches and pains that are caused owing to different forms of arthritis.
- The arthritis forms cured by boswellic acids are rheumatoid arthritis, gout, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, joint pain, etc.
Turmeric, derived from the plant curcuma longa. It is a gold colored spice commonly used in many Indian curries. Curcumin (curcuminoids that are polyphenols) gives the yellow color to the turmeric that belongs to the gingiber family. Curcumin is responsible for yellow color that is used for food coloring also. Curcumin is best known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anticancer properties and used in various health problems. Since the time of Ayurveda, numerous therapeutic activities have been assigned to turmeric for a wide variety of conditions and diseases including those of pains, wounds, sprains, and acne, and skin, pulmonary and gastrointestinal systems. It has strong antioxidant that removes toxins from the body.
Dosage – 2 capsules two times a day with warm water after meals.
2. AROGYAVARDHINI VATI
An Ancient Ayurvedic treasure that has been useful for the Liver and especially cases of Fatty liver and Jaundice.
THE TABLET IS A FORMULATION THAT CONSISTS OF:
- Terminalia chebula: It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for treating constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
- Emblica officinalis: It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is the nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
- Terminalia bellerica: It is helpful in eliminating excess fat from the body. It improves the functioning of the liver and increases the count of red blood cells. Bibhitaki is a rejuvenator and a laxative herb. It helps to relieve constipation. Its anthelmintic properties help to expel parasitic worms from the stomach. It also helps to prevent premature graying of hair. Bibhitaki is efficient in controlling bleeding in the sputum and eases brancho-spasm. It improves immunity function of the body and is helpful in maintaining the balance of blood pressure and cholesterol. Its paste can be applied on eyelids to cure conjunctivitis. The paste is also useful in treating swollen and inflamed painful parts. It is helpful in arresting bleeding of wounds.
Dosage – 2 tablets thrice in a day with warm water after meals.
3. AAMVATANTAK CHURNA
This is herbal powder from the Planet Ayurveda is very effective in the management of amyloidosis. Herbs used in the formulation of this herbal product are very useful to manage the symptoms of this disorder.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Suranjaan (Colchicum automnale)
- Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
Benefits – Herbs used in the formulation work in a synergetic manner to manage the amyloidosis. Anti-inflammatory action of these herb help to reduces inflammation. Moreover this herbal powder helps to overcome the weakness and provides energy and stamina to the body.
Dosage – 1 teaspoonful two times a day with warm water half an hour after meals.
4. NAVKARSHIK CHURNA
- Emblica officinalis: It has an anti – bacterial, carminative, hypoglycemic, stomachic, hypotensive and astringent action. It is cooling and diuretic. It has anti – oxidative, anti-hepatotoxic, immune – modulator with resistance building properties. It is natural rich source of vitamin C and helps to clear the gout crystals from the body.
- Terminalia chebula: it is an astringent and laxative in nature. It is very effective for treating liver disorders. It is useful in curing fatty liver and cirrhosis of liver. It is very good to reduce uric acid from the blood.
- Terminalia belerica: The herb is a cleansing agent and a valuable remedy for digestive disorders. It is very effective anthelmintic. It has styptic properties and hence useful in arresting bleeding within the joints. It helps to clear the toxins like uric acid from the body and helps to relieve pain in gout.
- Tinospora cordifolia: This herb is used for diabetes, high cholesterol, allergic rhinitis, upset stomach, gout, lymphoma and other cancers. It neutralizes the uric acid levels and helps to reduce them naturally. It’s a wonderful herb to clear the toxins from the body and rich in natural anti-oxidants.
Dosage – 1 tablespoonful two times a day with warm water half an hour after meals.
5. ALOE VITALS CAPSULES
Aloe vitals capsules are prepared by using the standardized extract of herb Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis). This herb has the great medicinal importance in Ayurveda. It helps to maintain the overall good health of body. It helps to enhance the overall functioning of all the organs. It possesses the high amounts of anti-oxidant which help in the removal of toxins from the body. In problem of amyloidosis, it helps to flush out the proteins. Moreover this herb is quite useful in managing the symptoms of amyloidosis such as weakness, fatigue and shortness of breath etc.
Dosage – 2 capsules two times a day with warm water after meals.
6. MAHAMANJISHTHADI KWATH
This is a classical formulation in Ayurveda. This herbal syrup is formulated by using the extracts of herbs like Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), kuda (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), Choti Kateri (Solanum surattense), etc. This classical formulation detoxifies the toxins from the blood. It shows very good results on all skin problems as it is a strong blood purifying agent. Due to these properties, it works well in amyloidosis. It is a purely herbal formula that improves the skin texture and fights against skin inflammation too.
Dosage – 2 teaspoonful twice daily after meals with equal quantity of water.
7. GANDHAK RASAYAN
This formulation is a classical remedy used for various skin ailments. It is prepared from shuddha gandhak (purified Sulphur). This is a potent formulation for maintaining healthy skin and eliminates the harmful toxins from the blood. This purified sulphur is also very beneficial in maintaining good health for the digestive system. It also improves the immune system of the body and helps in fighting against various skin ailments. It enhances the longevity of the complexion of the skin. It is helpful in the treatment of diseases like Urticaria, Eczema, Boils, skin inflammation, skin irritation, amyloidosis, acne, etc. Gandhak is the best blood purifying agent.
Dosage – 2 tablets twice in a day with warm water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR AMYLOIDOSIS HERBAL CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the bone and joint system too.
Our Amyloidosis Care Pack is suited for all find of inflammatory and systemic outcomes due to amyloid chain building. The herbs in our formulations help prevent amyloid chain formations and thereby decreasing the amyloid formation and its deposition in the body cells.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.