Vara Churna is a herbal powder meant for cleansing the colon and constipation. Vara Churna is also known by the name Triphala as it is a combination of three Ayurvedic herbs, Haritaki, Bhibhitaki and Amalaki. All three are together known as ‘The Myrobalans’. This useful combination of herbs relieves multiple problems and is effective in eliminating toxins from the body. It is a natural remedy for cleansing the colon and relieving constipation problem. It is not habit forming and is safe to use for longer durations.
According to Ayurveda, the body comprises of three energies known as Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Vata represents wind and is related to the nervous system and mind. Pitta represents fire and is related to the metabolic activities like digestion and absorption of food. Kapha is interpreted as water and related to the various development processes in the body.
Out of the three herbs; Amalaki is related to Pitta energy, Bibhitaki corresponds to Kapha and Haritaki is related to vata energy. The balance of these three energies is very important as it leads the overall health of the body. Any disturbance or imbalance in these energy systems will cause health disorders and ailments.
Therapeutic Uses of Vara Churna:
This powder has several therapeutic properties and is useful to relieve various ailments.
- The medicine is useful in cleaning the colon.
- The herbs are effective in relieving various ailments like high cholesterol, vision problems, acidity, migraine, general weakness and obesity.
- It can be termed as one of the best Ayurvedic rasayanas or preparations which offer a valuable solution to lower cholesterol, reduce high blood pressure, improve blood circulation, digestive system and eliminate toxins in a safe and natural way.
- All the ingredients used in the preparation of the medicine act in a synergetic way and relieve the ailment.
Ingredients Used in The Preparation of Vara Churna
|S. No.||Ingredient- International Name||Common Name||Parts Used||Quantity (100 gm Pack)|
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Vara Churna
- Pathya or Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for relieving constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
- Datri or Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is the nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
- Bhibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica): It is helpful in eliminating excess fat from the body. It improves the functioning of the liver and increases the count of red blood cells. Bhibitaki is a rejuvenator and a laxative herb. It helps to relieve constipation. Its anthelmintic properties help to expel parasitic worms from the stomach. It also helps to prevent premature graying of hair. Bhibitaki is efficient in controlling bleeding in the sputum and eases branchospasm. It improves immunity function of the body and is helpful in maintaining the balance of blood pressure and cholesterol. Its paste can be applied on eyelids to relieve conjunctivitis. The paste is also useful in relieving swollen and inflamed painful parts. It is helpful in arresting bleeding of wounds.
Who Can Use Vara Churna?
Persons who want to maintain a healthy body can use this medicine and reap the benefits. This medicine is beneficial for people who suffer from chronic constipation.
This herbal formulation is prepared as per ancient Ayurvedic treatises and modern GMP standards in an ISO 9001:2008 factories.
Two to three grams of this powder should be mixed with warm water and consumed in the evening time. Alternatively it can be divided into three parts and consumed throughout the day. Both children and adults can use this herbal powder. If it is taken in larger dosage, it works like a laxative and in minimum dosages, it works like blood purifier.
- Product Form: This product comes in powder form.
- Package Type: Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Every bottle contains 100 gm of herbal powder.
- Available in sets of 2, 3, 5 and 10 bottles.
These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. However it is better to stick to the recommended dosages for best results. A qualified Ayurvedic practitioner will be able to guide about the usage of this herbal powder.
Advantages of Using Vara Churna by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Wild crafted and organically cultivated herbs are is used in the preparation of this churna and no chemicals are used.
- To maintain higher standards, organic products are used.
- No artificial flavors, yeast, fillers or preservatives are used in the manufacturing of this product.
- We never encourage testing of our products on animals.
- The product uses only standardized herbs of our 100 percent natural herbal powders.
- Use of only high quality organic products is done to ensure better health results.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- This product is 100 percent pure vegetarian.
- It is made out of pure, natural and safe ingredients.
- It does not cause any side effects.
For enjoying the benefits of Planet Ayurveda’s Vara Churna, please order conveniently through our website. Choose from our wide range of Ayurvedic supplements, capsules, herb powders, and oils and look for discounts or beneficial combo offers for maintaining overall good health naturally.