Effective herbs and herbal supplements to Manage Piles
|3 Bottles (100gm Each)
|2 Bottles (60 Capsules Each)
|1 Bottles (120 Tablets)
|3 Bottles (20 Tablets Each)
|1 Bottle (120 Tablets)
|1 Bottle (100ml)
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT ARE PILES?
Inflammation of haemorrhoids causes Piles. Haemorrhoids are a group of vascular structures along the anal canal, and their inflammation is the main cause for this condition. Piles can be external as well as internal. External haemorrhoids cause a lot of pain and discomfort due to their abnormal swelling or inflammation. Bleeding, pain while passing stools and irritation around the anus are common symptoms of Piles.
WHAT CAUSES PILES?
- Low Fibre Diet.
- Chronic Constipation.
- Too Little Exercise.
- Alcohol Consumption.
- Long Journeys.
- Heavy, Uncooked, Spicy Food.
- Hereditary Factors Can Also Contribute To This Condition
Causes According To Ayurveda:
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds of medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the caliber to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and water. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation.
The improper diet and sluggish lifestyle leads to debilitate all three doshas, especially vata and pitta. Aggravated vata and pitta lead to digestive fire impairment and accumulation of ama in the body, ama are the toxin that arises due to digestion impairments. This ama further causes irregular flatulence, diarrhea and other problems. This enhances vata aggravation that leads to piles, which is known as arsh (bleeding piles) in ayurveda.
This problem of piles can be treated with the help of natural therapies of herbs. Planet ayurveda, one of the leading ayurvedic clinic, has effective formulations that show great impact on piles problem.
Planet Ayurveda’s Herbal Supplements To Fight Piles And Its Related Problems
1. VARA CHURNA
Vara churna is one of the best remedies formulated by Planet Ayurveda for relieving constipation. This formulation is available in powder form and consists of herbs such as haritaki (Termialia chebula), bibhitaki (Terminalia billerica) and amalaki (Emblica officinalis). Below are the properties of each ingredient and how each herb helps in the management of piles.
- Pathya or Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for managing constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
- Dhatri or Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica): It is helpful in eliminating excess fat from the body. It improves the functioning of the liver and increases the count of red blood cells. Bibhitaki is a rejuvenator and a laxative herb. It helps to relieve constipation. Its anthelmintic properties help to expel parasitic worms from the stomach. It also helps to prevent premature greying of hair. Bibhitaki is efficient in controlling bleeding in the sputum and eases branchospasm. It improves the immunity function of the body and is helpful in maintaining the balance of blood pressure and cholesterol. Its paste can be applied on eyelids to get relief from conjunctivitis. The paste is also useful in managing swollen and inflamed painful parts. It is helpful in arresting bleeding of wounds.
Dosage: 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meal.
2. PILE OFF CAPSULES
Piles off capsules by Planet Ayurveda is one of the best herbal remedies prepared by Planet Ayurveda for the management of piles. It consists of various herbs like haridra (Curcuma longa), sajjikshaar (Caroxylon griffithii), nagkesar (Mesua ferrea) and some other herbs. As the formulation’s name suggests, these capsules help to treat piles. These provide relief from itching, pain, bleeding and pile mass. This is known to contain a mixture of effective herbs that are known to treat digestive, bowel, bleeding and pain problems.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): Haridra consists of miraculous antiinflammatory and analgesic effects which assist in relieving pain and inflammation in case of piles. The antioxidant and healing properties of haridra assist in alleviating piles and prevent its recurrence.
- Trikatu (Piper longum, Piper nigrum and Zingiber officinale): Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum, Piper longum) is a powerful digestive stimulant, the herbs present in trikatu promotes the breakdown of food particles and promotes the secretion of digestive enzymes. Thus it promotes good digestion and aids in the management of piles.
- Sajjikshaar (Caroxylon griffithii): Sajjikshaar (Caroxylon griffithii) consists of properties such as katu (pungent), kshara (alkaline) taste, ushna veerya (hot potency), tikshna (piercing) quality and pachana (digestive) properties. Due to all these properties sajji kshaar assists in reeling various digestion related conditions such as acidity, gas, bloating, indigestion, etc. thus by promoting digestion sajjikshaar is effective in the management of piles.
- Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea): Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea) is one of the chaturjaat herbs in ayurveda which is effective in various health concerns. Due to properties like kandu ghana (relieves itching), shopha hara (relieves inflammation), ama pachana (relieves ama dosha) nagarmotha assists the management of piles.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) has various properties like panchrasa kshaya pradhan (astringent), ushna veerya (hot potency), dosh ghana (natural detoxifying properties), lekhneeya properties (scraping), shothanut (relieves inflammation), deepana (promotes digestive fire), pachana (promotes digestion), anulomani (regulates bowel movements). So these properties of haritaki are very effective in relieving piles by improving overall digestive health.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
3. TRIPHALA GUGGUL
Triphala guggul is a classical ayurvedic formulation used in managing the pile and associated symptoms.
- Haritkai (Terminalia chebula): Haritaki is one of the best herbs to use in managing constipation and pain associated due to inflammation as it is astringent and laxative in nature.
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica): Vibhitaki has an amazing effect in improving digestion and stopping bleeding due to its hemostatic property.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis): Amla is tridoshaghan and possesses detoxification, digestive, carminative astringent and antioxidant properties. So it is useful in managing inflammation and pain occurring due to piles.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul): Guggul is known to be the best anti-inflammatory herb as per ayurveda. Guggul reduces inflammation and also helps in soothing the stool or motion occurring in piles.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
4. ARSHKUTHAR RAS
Arshkuthar ras is a classical ayurvedic formulation which has been used since ancient times for the management of piles. It is available in tablet form and prepared by Planet Ayurveda under the strict guidance of M.D. Ayurveda practitioners. Let’s review the ingredients of Arshkuthar ras and how each ingredient is effective in the management of piles.
- Snuhi ksheer (Euphorbia neriifolia): Snuhi ksheer (Euphorbia neriifolia) consists of katu rasa (pungent taste), laghu guna (light for digestion), ushna veerya (hot potency) and kapha vata shamak properties. It is effective in reducing pain and inflammation in case of piles and also has purgative properties which relieves constipation that is the main cause of piles.
- Danti moola (Baliospermum montanum): Danti moola (Baliospermum montanum) has katu ras (pungent taste), ushna verry (hot potency) and is heavy to digest. As per acharya charaka it is one of the best bhedneeya herbs which means it has a good purgative effect. By purgation it promotes peristaltic movement of intestines and relieves constipation.
- Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum, Piper longum): Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum, Piper longum) is a powerful digestive stimulant, the herbs present in trikatu promotes the breakdown of food particles and promotes the secretion of digestive enzymes. Thus it promotes good digestion and aids in the management of piles.
- Suran (Amorphophallus paeoniifolius): Suran (Amorphophallus paeoniifolius) consists of pungent (katu) and kshaya (astringent) ras (taste), ushna veerya (hot potency) and kapha vata shamaka properties. The action of suran mentioned in classical texts is arshoghana which means it is effective in relieving piles. This herb along with reducing piles helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
- Vanshlochan (Bamboo silica): Vanshlochan (Bamboo silica) consists of healing properties which on consumption promotes healing of the GI tract and improves overall digestion. By improving digestion it promotes normal bowel habits and relieves constipation, a main cause behind piles. Also vanshlochan has antioxidant, anti inflammatory, adaptogenic, antacid, antibacterial properties which helps in relieving the problem of piles.
- Shuddha tankan (Purified mintage): Shuddha tankan (purified mintage) consists of ushna veerya (hot potency) and kapha shamaka properties. It promotes the digestive fire thus aids in relieving all digestion related issues such as gas, bloating, constipation and prevents conditions associated with digestion such as piles, fissure, fistula, etc.
- Yavakshar (Hordeolum vulgare): Yavakshar (Hordeolum vulgare) consists of katu ras (pungent taste), ushna veerya (hot potency), rooksha guna (drying quality), sara guna (laxative property), deepana (improves digestive strength) property. These properties effectively relieve constipation, reduce inflammation and reduce the pile mass.
- Saindhav lavan (Rock salt): Saindhav lavan (Rock salt) is one of the best salt used since ancient times. It consists of properties such as rochaka (enhances appetite), deepana (initiates digestive fire) and pachana (improves digestion). These properties provide various benefits such as boosts metabolism, promotes purgation and promotes overall good digestive system.
- Shuddha gandhak (Purified sulphur): Shuddha gandhak (Purified sulphur) has miraculous antibiotic and immunomodulatory properties. This natural substance kindles the digestive fire and relieves all kinds of digestion related issues.
- Loha bhasma (Iron calyx): Loha bhasma (Iron calyx) enriched with high iron content which is effective in increasing the heme content in the body which further increases the haemoglobin levels in the body. In case of piles bleeding is the main concern which leads to low Hb count so loha bhasma helps in increasing the Hb levels and alleviates anaemia associated with bleeding piles.
- Tamra bhasma (Copper calyx): Tamra bhasma (Copper calyx) is one of the best mineral medicines with scraping properties. Intake of tamra bhasma reduces kapha dosha and aids in reducing the pile mass. Be pacifying pitta dosha this bhasma preparation assists in managing all the digestion related issues.
- Shuddha parada (Purified mercury): Shuddha parada (purified mercury) consists of good laxative properties which helps in relieving constipation thus assists in preventing the condition of piles.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily with warm water after meal.
5. SURAN VATAK
Suran vatak is a formulation of choice to be recommended in patients suffering from piles because of its astringent, anti-inflammatory digestive and carminative properties. This formulation is prepared using the following herbs
- Surana (Amorphophallus campanulatus) – Surana is categorised under shaka varga as per acharya charak and its tubar part is used. It has a pungent and astringent effect and possesses Anti-inflammatory, laxative, detoxifying, antispasmodic properties thus useful in managing piles.
- Vriddhadaru (Argyreia speciosa) – The roots of Vriddhadaru are used in preparation and it has Bitter, astringent and pungent taste and possess a specific property i.e sara (Laxative, Improves peristaltic mobility) which assists in managing the symptoms occurring in piles.
- Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) – Musli is bitter and slimy in nature. It pacifies vata and pitta dosha and helps in reducing pain and burning sensation occurring in patients suffering from Piles.
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) – It is teekshana (Sharp), dry in nature and possesses hot potency. It does vataanuloman and improves digestion and appetite and also helps in reducing inflammation.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) – It contains all the five tastes except lavan and astringant, light and dry in nature. It promotes a healthy bowel and aids in relieving constipation.
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) – Bibhitaki helps in balancing the kapha and pitta dosha and also improves digestion. It has hemostatic properties as it is astringent in nature.
- Dhatri (Emblica officinalis) – Amla is having cold potency and is an amazing pitta pacifier predominately thus helps in reducing inflammation and burning sensation. On eo the best formulation for bleeding disorders.
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) – Vidang is anthelmintic in nature. As per ayurveda is the best deworming agent. It also relieves constipation and indigestion.
- Nagar (Zingiber officinale) – Ginger is pungent, dry and heavy to digest. It helps in balancing kapha dosha and relieves constipation.
- Pippali (Piper longum) – It has a strong piercing effect on the body so it clears all the obstructed body channels and does vata anulomana and relieves symptoms like pain, constipation and improves digestion.
- Bhallataka (Semecarpus anacardium) – Bahllatak is bhedi in nature as it induces purgation and is categorised as deepniye (carminative), Bhedniye (Purgation causing herbs) as per our ancient acharyas.
- Pippali mool (Piper longum Roots) – It has a strong piercing effect on the body so it clears all the obstructed body channels and does vata anulomana and relieves symptoms like pain, constipation and improves digestion.
- Talis patra (Abies webbiana) – Its leaves are mainly used in managing constipation dn improving digestion as it is sweet and bitter in taste and gives pungent after digestion.
- Twak (Cinnamomum) – Acharya Sushruta has been classified in eladi gana. It has a great effect on digestion and is very helpful in managing constipation and does detoxification.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) – Ela is having cold potency so it is very helpful in bleeding disorders and assists in managing burning sensation in anal region.
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) – This herb has the potential to enter into the micro channels and do detoxification.
- Guda (Jaggery) – Old jaggery is mainly used as it is easy to digest, cleanses the body and balances vata and pitta.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meal.
6. NIRGUNDI OIL
Nirgundi oil is a classical ayurvedic formulation made according to the classical text bhaishajya ratnavali. The main ingredient of nirgundi oil is nirgundi kwath (Vitex negundo). Due to the properties of nirgundi oil it provides relief from itching sensation and burning sensation. Beside this this oil acts as a great analgesic and anti-inflammatory, so it is quite effective in the magemtb of piles. We are now going to discuss how each ingredient of nirgundi oil assists in the management of piles.
- Tila oil (Sesamum indicum): Tila oil (Sesamum indicum) consists of miraculous vata pacifying and kapha pacifying properties. Vata dosha aggravation is responsible for pain thus by pacifying vata dosha tila oil assists in relieving pain on local application.
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia): Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) consists of various properties such as rooksha (dry), tikta (bitter), kshaya (astringent), madhur (sweet) with ushna veerya (hot potency). This herb is shotha hara (relieves inflammation) due to the mentioned properties thus plays an important role in relieving inflammation on local application on the pile mass.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): Haridra (Curcuma longa) has various properties such as tikta (bitter), katu (pungent) ras (taste), rooksha (dry) and laghu (light to digest) quality with hot potency. These properties effectively assist in providing vata and kapha shamaka effects. Also due to the properties of haridra it provides wonderful analgesic and antiinflammatory properties which on local application on pile mass assist in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo): Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) is one of the best vata pacifying herbs used since ancient times in the field of Ayurveda. It consists of rujapaha properties that help in alleviating severe to severe pain. As we know that pain in piles is very severe so application of this herb along with other constituents of nirgundi oil helps in managing the complaint of pain in piles.
- Kalihari (Gloriosa superba): Kalihari Gloriosa superba) is also known as langali which has properties such as katu (pungent) and tikta (bitter) ras (taste), ushna veerya (hot potency) with kapha vata shamaka properties. With shophahara properties kalihari helps in reducing inflammation.
Method of Application: For local application on the affected area.
HOW CAN OUR PILES CARE PACK HELPS YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Piles Care Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems associated with this condition. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-bacterial herbs. These herbs work naturally to moderate this condition effectively. Kachnaar guggul rejuvenates affected area and is an overall nourishing herb, thus it helps in reducing the swollen veins or mass around the rectum, which induces comfort and alleviates pain. Sanjivani vati relieves indigestion and as a result only properly digested food passes through the intestine which is very essential. Vara churna contains effective Ayurvedic herbs that eliminate toxins and regulate the acid mechanism whereas Pile OFF capsules help in controlling bleeding and has anti-inflammatory properties thus shrinking the swollen mass. These unique Ayurvedic herbs work as a team to moderate the conditions and induce a feeling of wellness.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.