Effective Herbal Remedies for Urticaria Management
|1||Arogayavardhni Vati||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|2||Gandhak Rasayan||1 Bottle (120 Tablets)|
|3||Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula||1 Bottle (60 Tablets)|
|4||Pitta Balance||1 Bottle (60 Tablets)|
WHAT IS URTICARIA?
Urticaria is a kind of skin rash or allergy caused by reaction to some specific food or allergens. It is usually very itchy, with red round welts on the skin. There can be swelling that could be too much beyond the normal reaction. The rash appears in hives and stings on the skin. It usually resides down in about 6 weeks.
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF URTICARIA?
The Causes of Urticaria Are
- An allergy to some specific drug is usually the aggravating factor for urticaria.
- Drugs like the anti-diabetics, sulfonamides, and ibuprofen are few to name that can cause the hives
- Environmental parasites are also related to Urticaria
- The parasites like Fasciola and Ascaris are the ones that lead to allergic hives
- Poison ivy and poison oak are some natural agents that can cause urticarial
- Extreme temperature conditions like extreme cold or hot temp can lead to urticarial rash
- Allergy to foods like eggs, wheat, or nuts
- Water bound infection
- Due to sun
- Emotional stress
- Suppressed physical stress or mental stress
- Exercising and sweating
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF URTICARIA?
The Symptoms Are Common To Any Skin Allergy
- Pain on touching
- Heat oozes from the body
- Raised skin patches like hives
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL CARE PACKAGE FOR TREATING URTICARIA
1. AROGYAVARDHINI VATI
An Ancient Ayurvedic treasure that has been useful for the Liver and especially cases of Fatty liver and Jaundice.
The Tablet is A Formulation That Consists of
- Terminalia Chebula : It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for treating constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
- Emblica Officinalis : It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is the nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
- Terminalia Bellerica : It is helpful in eliminating excess fat from the body. It improves the functioning of the liver and increases the count of red blood cells. Bhibitaki is a rejuvenator and a laxative herb. It helps to relieve constipation. Its anthelmintic properties help to expel parasitic worms from the stomach. It also helps to prevent premature graying of hair. Bhibitaki is efficient in controlling bleeding in the sputum and eases branchospasm. It improves immunity function of the body and is helpful in maintaining the balance of blood pressure and cholesterol. Its paste can be applied on eyelids to cure conjunctivitis. The paste is also useful in treating swollen and inflamed painful parts. It is helpful in arresting bleeding of wounds.
Recommended Dosage : Two tablet twice daily with plain water after meals.
2. GANDHAK RASAYAN
- The commonly heard element sulfur acts as a wonderful remedy when used in its best form.
- It is best known for its moisture absorbing properties and it therefore a great hydrant. It helps to generate fresher and younger looking skin.
- It can also be used as an excellent topical exfoliate. It removes the dead surface of the skin and reveals the healthy and glowing looking skin from underneath.
- These qualities make it an excellent rejuvenating herb. It is an excellent remedy to flush out toxins from the body. It is used to prepare Gandhak Rasayan.
Recommended Dosage : Two tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
3. RADIANT SKIN, HAIR AND NAIL CAPSULES
It is highly recommended for skin diseases associated with edema and eczema. It responds to chronic non healing wounds.
The Herbs Used To Prepare These Capsules Are
- Aloe Barbadensis (Ghrit Kumari)
- Aloe has been used in several skin care products. It helps in rejuvenating the skin making it shiny and strong.
- It prevents wrinkles, clears blemishes and prevents aging marks. Herbs and herbal formulations that have Aloe barbadensis reduce skin inflammations effectively. In hair care products aloe is used to repair dull and dry hair.
- It forms an important part of several hair conditioners and shampoos. Aloe extract is generally useful in treating hypertension.
- It has abundant antioxidant properties and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It helps to overcome high blood pressure and respiration problems. It is used in the preparation of Radiant skin, hair, and nail capsules.
- Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha)
- Manjistha is an excellent herb famous for its beautiful actions on the outer skin. It has magnificent powers on the skin that nourish and replenish it in a beautiful way.
- It is anti-inflammatory and heals wound and inflammations, helps in ulcers and skin disorders. It portrays astringent like properties.
- It can also be used as an anti-helminthic. It increases flow and it purifies breast milk. Its special role is in case of different skin disorders related with pigmentation, weakness, general debility and poisoning. Manjistha can be used in skin diseases like leprosy, erysipelas, vitiligo and hypo-pigmentation. It is used in the preparation of Radiant skin, hair, and nail capsules.
Recommended Dosage : One capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
4. PITTA BALANCE
Pitta balance helps in balancing the three dosha (vata, pitta and kapha) in body. These capsules are combination of various ingredients.
- Jawar Mohra Pishti : It helps in relieving heart diseases and heartburn. It is also beneficial in gastro enteritis ailments.
- Parval Pishti : It is a source of natural calcium. It enhances immunity and aids in digestion.
- Akik Pishti : It is used as a cardiac tonic. It helps in relieving various ailments.
- Kamdudha Ras : It helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system. It relieves hyperacidity, acidity and burning sensation.
- Giloy : It is used for building up a strong immune system.
- Mukta Pishti : It is a natural cardiac tonic.
Recommended Dosage : One capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR URTICARIA HERBAL CARE PACK HELP YOU?
Ayurveda is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the female reproductive system too.
Our Urticaria Care Pack is specially formulated to help prevent skin rashes and any conditions that may enhance these rashes. Our naturally powerful herbs have no strong chemicals that would cause damage to the skin. Our herbs are soft to skin and still highly effective to cure the skin condition.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and the pass quality check before they reach you.