Straberry & Jasmine Natural hand made bar – 100 gm
Strawberries & Jasmine natural handmade bar fruit based herbal bar including other ingredients provides beneficial effects on normal to sensitive skin. It suits every skin type. This bar helps to keep the skin tissue intact and thereby maintaining healthy skin.
It act as a toner to normal skin with regular use of the product. Strawberry is very good for a shiny, bright and smooth skin. It also renews skin tone. It contains natural active ingredients.
INGREDIENTS WITH PERMITTED PRESERVATIVES
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut)
- SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethyl Sulfate)
- Propylene Glycol
- Fragaria Vesca Ext (Strawberry)
- Jasminum Officianale Oil (Jasmine)
- Aloe Barbedensis (Aloe Vera)
PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
This soap bar is a perfect in toning the skin and conserving the elasticity of the skin and also a good anti-ageing product. Beneficial to almost every kind of skin. It has a smoothening and conditioning effects on your skin. It also moisturizes the skin.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- It is a Beautifying soap bar.
- For External use only.
- Form – Available in the form of a Bar.
- Package – One pack consists of 3 bars.
- Pack Size – 100 gm.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS USED IN THE PRODUCT
1. Strawberry (Fragaria vesca)
Strawberry fruit is very effective for getting shiny, bright and smooth skin. It is a powerful anti-oxidant and loaded with vitamin C that provides nourishing nutrients for healthy cheerful skin. Also consists of Folic acid that facilitates cell regeneration and the production of new cells in our bodies. Strawberry is good to lighten the skin. It is also anti-ageing in nature.
2. Aloe Vera (Aloe barbedensis)
This natural Ayurveda herb is advantageous in all kinds of skin conditions and is a great therapeutic agent. It can be applied locally and act as worthwhile moisturizer for the skin, aids in rapid healing and regeneration of the skin. It brings about cool, calm and soothing effect to the skin as well. Aloe Vera has Medicinal effects when it comes to skin conditions. The extracted gel from its thick leathery, long leaves is a main active part of the plant which is responsible for all its properties.
3. Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil
Coconut oil is natural ingredient that provides sunscreen protection. It is rich resource of Vitamin E and many proteins that makes it a good anti-ageing, preventing the wear and tear of the skin. Coconut oil even lightens the stretch marks and scars. Oil massage has beautifying results on the skin. The key components of coconut oil are the medium chain fatty acids that are easily absorbed by the skin and are responsible factor for keeping it soft and supple. Coconut oil on regular use also gets deposited under the skin, conserving the skin tone and removing excess fats below the skin that cause obesity.
4. Jasmine (Jasminum officianale) Oil
Jasmine oil has been associated with skin care, that it can treat dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin.
It aids to relieve dry skin and stretch marks. It also tone the skin and increases the elasticity of the skin. Its antiseptic properties help keep skin infections away.
Glycerin is an organic compound providing numerous skin and beauty benefits. It is often used as a toner, cleanser, and moisturizer and is an excellent skin conditioner. Glycerin is hygroscopic by nature and is capable of trapping water from the air and thus hydrating and making the skin supple. It is entirely nontoxic nature and causes no adverse effects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Apply the product gently over the body.
- Can be used daily for at least two to three times.
- Can also be repeated if required.
ADVANTAGE OF USING THE PRODUCT
- This product is 100% natural and vegetarian.
- Completely free of chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts.
- It is available at economical price.
- It is also Paraben free.
- This product does not cause side effects.
- This product is made by using standardized extracts only.
- This product is of high quality and is purely organic.
- We never consider to test our products on animals.